Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

2013 Ordered/Built/Delivered Thread

Search this Thread

Old 8/8/12, 11:55 AM
GT Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by 2013impactGT
Ahh Farmboy...I feel your pain...mine has been done since 7/24 and we are currently at 15 days to get to Illinois have blown past two ETA's and no one can tell me anything other than it's intransit and has been assingned a trucking company. I'm thinking it's Amish Brothers trucking out of Indiana and is currently being towed behind a couple of horses.
Yeah we are stuck in Area 51. Lots of horror stories of cars sitting then for 2-3 weeks... Sounds like you are entering that realm.

I hope we don't have to wait too much longer.
Old 8/8/12, 11:57 AM
Bullitt Member

I got good news and bad news today about my new car. Good news is it was suppose to be built today, 8/8 but it was built yesterday, 8/7. And it is sitting at Ramp 51 now. Bad news is the ETA has moved from 8/18 to 8/26. But my salesman, Jeff, believes it will arrive the week of the 19th. He is going to order my GT500 mufflers and have them installed before I pick up the car.

Joe C
Old 8/8/12, 01:07 PM
V6 Member

Originally Posted by UOP Shadow
I heard one of the horses is sick and they can't find a holistic veterinary pharmacy.

Bahahahah that might explain the delay!
Old 8/8/12, 02:01 PM
jgn

Deysha, hopefully you got my PM a couple days ago. The VIN build week is Aug. 13, but my latest info from the dealer is that it looks like more like the end of August.

Seems to be no magic you can apply to getting your car speedily. I ordered from Galpin in LA, "#1 Volume Ford Dealer in the World for 22 years," with a priority of 10, and it hasn't seemed to speed things up. They've been helpful, but apparently there are limits to how much influence a dealer can have.
Old 8/8/12, 02:46 PM

Thanks, Deysha for the update! As always, your timely information keeps the waiting demons at bay! Don't know what we'd do with out ya (go insane, probably!!!)
Old 8/8/12, 06:07 PM
Cobra Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Deysha...sent you my weekly pm...checkin on build status and eta

Thanks
Old 8/8/12, 08:43 PM
Bullitt Member

A very big thank you Deysha for all you do! It was soooo worth it!
Attached Thumbnails 2013 Ordered/Built/Delivered Thread-2013.jpg  
Old 8/8/12, 08:44 PM
V6 Member

Holy crap....my car just magically appeared at the dealership...just got off the phone with my salesman....guess the amish guy and his two horses found the Holistic Pharmacy!

Thanks again to Deysha for dealing with my craziness the last two months!
Old 8/8/12, 10:07 PM
GT Member

Holy crap....my car just magically appeared at the dealership...just got off the phone with my salesman....guess the amish guy and his two horses found the Holistic Pharmacy!

How can that be? Wasn't the last update you had (from a couple days ago), and it was that the car was still in area 51?
Old 8/8/12, 10:24 PM
Cobra Member

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by Kabooka
Holy frijoles Kabooka! That's the best looking GT500 I've ever seen.

That's it. I'm calling my dealer tomorrow and changing my white w/ blue stripes to sterling gray w/ black stripes! Of course, mine has to be a vert.

Last edited by UOP Shadow; 8/8/12 at 10:39 PM.
Old 8/8/12, 10:25 PM

Shout-out to Deysha! Thanks for the update, if all stays on track I'll be a happy first time Mustang owner early next week.
Old 8/9/12, 06:04 AM
NOT CURRENTLY ACTIVE ON THIS SITE! DO NOT USE PM FEATURE!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by wvtrain
Good Morning Deysha,
I just sent a PM, any help would be appreciated in regard to my "Window Sticker" Posting or New Info - Thanks Herb - GB Base GT, 6M, 3.73
Thanks! I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Originally Posted by TheDivaDanielle
If my car is being built today, how can I find out it's status from here?
I can still give you updates. Just PM me.

Originally Posted by jocatch
I got good news and bad news today about my new car. Good news is it was suppose to be built today, 8/8 but it was built yesterday, 8/7. And it is sitting at Ramp 51 now. Bad news is the ETA has moved from 8/18 to 8/26. But my salesman, Jeff, believes it will arrive the week of the 19th.
That’s totally normal, jocatch. I can’t wait until it arrives!

Originally Posted by jgn
Deysha, hopefully you got my PM a couple days ago. The VIN build week is Aug. 13, but my latest info from the dealer is that it looks like more like the end of August.
Originally Posted by CHDS PNY
Deysha...sent you my weekly pm...checkin on build status and eta
Thanks
I've received all of your PMs, guys. I'll get back to you soon.

Originally Posted by ATC RAPCON
Thanks, Deysha for the update! As always, your timely information keeps the waiting demons at bay! Don't know what we'd do with out ya (go insane, probably!!!)
You're very welcome.

Originally Posted by Kabooka
Very nice looking ride. Congrats!

I was about to say the same thing. Congratulations, 2013impactGT!

Originally Posted by sdch1000
Shout-out to Deysha! Thanks for the update, if all stays on track I'll be a happy first time Mustang owner early next week.
You're welcome, sdch100!

Deysha
Old 8/9/12, 08:30 AM
V6 Member

Originally Posted by farmboy90
How can that be? Wasn't the last update you had (from a couple days ago), and it was that the car was still in area 51?
Not sure....but I sure am happy! The salesman even said it still showed in transit last night and it was sitting on his lot. Going to pick her up later this afternoon!

Deysha, again Big thanks to you and for all of your help! Whatever they are paying you it can't be nearly enough for putting up with the likes of me! You rock! I'd hook you up with one of these if you were nearby!!!
Old 8/9/12, 08:43 AM
GT Member

Not sure....but I sure am happy! The salesman even said it still showed in transit last night and it was sitting on his lot. Going to pick her up later this afternoon!

Deysha, again Big thanks to you and for all of your help! Whatever they are paying you it can't be nearly enough for putting up with the likes of me! You rock! I'd hook you up with one of these if you were nearby!!!
I think I would call Ford Customer Service and ask them to look into that. I would never let my company lose track of a box of pencils, let alone something as expensive and large as a vehicle. They should be concerned and look into why that happens. How embarrassing!

Congrats on your ride though!
Old 8/9/12, 09:30 AM
V6 Member

Originally Posted by farmboy90
I think I would call Ford Customer Service and ask them to look into that. I would never let my company lose track of a box of pencils, let alone something as expensive and large as a vehicle. They should be concerned and look into why that happens. How embarrassing!

Congrats on your ride though!
I agree with you 100%...and I already have relayed my thoughts on it to them. I work in a factory in Supply Chain Management and I can tell a customer where a $5.00 valve repack kit is out of the thousands of items I ship and build everyday. I mean they hit on the the 8-10 weeks they told me I was just little dumfounded as to how it could take 2 weeks to ship from 500 miles away. It was really my only dissappointment in the whole deal. Customer support has been great(thanks again Deysha!), my dealer has been great. But the whole shipping thing was a bit frustrating.

Here's to hoping your ride gets moving out of the black hole soon!
Old 8/9/12, 09:40 AM
Bullitt Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Hi Deysha,
PM sent.

Last edited by Snoopy49; 8/9/12 at 10:40 PM.
Old 8/9/12, 02:39 PM

I think most of us are very grateful to Deysha for getting the info on our Order Processing, Build Dates & Shipping Info. I am worried that some of the questions that is being asked of Deysha is above her level of answering & that she may have to go to a higher person in Ford to get the answer. Which might lead to Ford suspending this service via the forums from Deysha and we might have to start calling Ford Customer Service 800 number for our Processing, Build & Shipping info. Remember there are some things that Ford will not answer for differant reasons. I worked for General Motors and we had a program like this and we suspended the program for reasons I mention above. Remember everyone see's what is posted on the internet and it never does go away. But, on the phone only one person hears it. I just do not want a good thing to go away. So I would suggust if you have a question other than a direct question about Order Processing, Build Date or Shipping Info please contact Ford Customer Service 800 number if you have a complaint about a Dealer, Shipping Companies and Etc. Just some food for thought.

Bonnie

Last edited by fhawk119; 8/9/12 at 04:52 PM.
Old 8/9/12, 04:01 PM

I have to give Deysha a very big thank you for her excellent service. I picked up my car yesterday from the dealer and this car is just sweet all over. The power it has is great, the looks and comfort are great. I couldn't be happier with this car. The dealer experience was top notch. If anyone is interested in a GHIG Boss below MSRP, PM me.

Here are a couple of pictures of the car after I wiped it down.

Name:  DSC_0041.jpg
Views: 132
Size:  150.6 KB

Name:  DSC_0042.jpg
Views: 145
Size:  162.8 KB

Here is a slide show that includes the car coming off the truck.

http://s1128.photobucket.com/albums/...view=slideshow
Old 8/9/12, 04:34 PM

Thank you, Deysha for your update on my order! I appreciate your thorough, detailed reply very much-
JS
Old 8/9/12, 06:52 PM
2013 RR Boss 302 #2342

Received 2,252 Likes on 1,678 Posts
Originally Posted by fhawk119
I think most of us are very grateful to Deysha for getting the info on our Order Processing, Build Dates & Shipping Info. I am worried that some of the questions that is being asked of Deysha is above her level of answering & that she may have to go to a higher person in Ford to get the answer. Which might lead to Ford suspending this service via the forums from Deysha and we might have to start calling Ford Customer Service 800 number for our Processing, Build & Shipping info. Remember there are some things that Ford will not answer for differant reasons. I worked for General Motors and we had a program like this and we suspended the program for reasons I mention above. Remember everyone see's what is posted on the internet and it never does go away. But, on the phone only one person hears it. I just do not want a good thing to go away. So I would suggust if you have a question other than a direct question about Order Processing, Build Date or Shipping Info please contact Ford Customer Service 800 number if you have a complaint about a Dealer, Shipping Companies and Etc. Just some food for thought.

Bonnie
Very good point! Deysha doesn't have to do this for us!

Quick Reply: 2013 Ordered/Built/Delivered Thread