Old 7/24/12, 08:15 AM
V6 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sent you a PM Deysha.

Thank you in advance !
Old 7/24/12, 09:30 AM
Bullitt Member

I hope you had a well deserved break Deysha!
Old 7/24/12, 09:38 AM

I got my Window Sticker a day earlier as promised by Deysha, Thank you!
Old 7/24/12, 10:42 AM
Bullitt Member

Thanks Deysha for PM'ing me with my 8/18/12 ETA date!!

Joe C.
Old 7/24/12, 10:51 AM
V6 Member

Got the info Deysha. Thanks alot for your effort and patience. Must be tough to deal with us Mustang fanatics.
Old 7/24/12, 10:54 AM
Cobra Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
w00t ETA 8/17!

i will just miss it when i goto mustang alley...but what a helluva story i am going to tell people...look at the souvenir i got from Detroit lol
Old 7/24/12, 11:42 AM
Cobra Member

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
I talked with our friends at SVT to check on my order. They were kind enough to explain how things are right now. He confirmed the date of my order as 6/30. He said that with the current timing, I shouldn't expect to get a VIN or have a build date scheduled for at least 6-10 weeks. After that, there's no telling when the build date would be.

So it looks like it would be ambitious to expect my car to be built before the end of the year, let alone delivered by the end of the year based on 10 weeks from now, a VIN in October & then who knows when the build date will be?

When I ordered the car, I was told that the timing for delivery would be the end of September or the beginning of October. NOT that I would have to wait that long just to get the build scheduled.

I really wish the dealers had better information on this or would share this information when the order is placed. Had he told me that I most likely wouldn't see the car until the end of the year, I probably wouldn't have ordered it and paid extra to buy one sitting on somebody's showroom.
Old 7/24/12, 11:58 AM
GT Member

Originally Posted by UOP Shadow
I talked with our friends at SVT to check on my order. They were kind enough to explain how things are right now. He confirmed the date of my order as 6/30. He said that with the current timing, I shouldn't expect to get a VIN or have a build date scheduled for at least 6-10 weeks. After that, there's no telling when the build date would be.

So it looks like it would be ambitious to expect my car to be built before the end of the year, let alone delivered by the end of the year based on 10 weeks from now, a VIN in October & then who knows when the build date will be?

When I ordered the car, I was told that the timing for delivery would be the end of September or the beginning of October. NOT that I would have to wait that long just to get the build scheduled.

I really wish the dealers had better information on this or would share this information when the order is placed. Had he told me that I most likely wouldn't see the car until the end of the year, I probably wouldn't have ordered it and paid extra to buy one sitting on somebody's showroom.
You need to talk to your zone rep (if your dealer can't help you). They know the quarter (and very typically the month), when your order will get pulled.

Last edited by farmboy90; 7/24/12 at 12:00 PM.
Old 7/24/12, 12:39 PM
Bullitt Member

[QUOTE=UOP Shadow;6403724]I talked with our friends at SVT to check on my order. They were kind enough to explain how things are right now. He confirmed the date of my order as 6/30. He said that with the current timing, I shouldn't expect to get a VIN or have a build date scheduled for at least 6-10 weeks. After that, there's no telling when the build date would be.
QUOTE]

My sig is showing the status how it went for me so far, I ordered about 2 months before you it sounds. Hope this helps with you est.
Old 7/24/12, 12:52 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by farmboy90
You need to talk to your zone rep (if your dealer can't help you). They know the quarter (and very typically the month), when your order will get pulled.
Good luck talking to a zone rep, I haven't even been able to find out what zone I am in, let alone the rep's name and contact number. Ford treats that information as "need to know" and no one outside of Ford needs to know.
Old 7/24/12, 12:54 PM
GT Member

Originally Posted by Snoopy49
Good luck talking to a zone rep, I haven't even been able to find out what zone I am in, let alone the rep's name and contact number. Ford treats that information as "need to know" and no one outside of Ford needs to know.
Yeah, I got sort of lucky and found out the Sales Manager for my entire region. He has been helpful in getting my order moving. Although right now my order is bouncing back and forth between "Scheduled" and "In Production". Ford can't seem to figure out if my car is being built or not. This is lots of fun.

Last edited by farmboy90; 7/24/12 at 12:59 PM.
Old 7/24/12, 01:31 PM

Hey Deysha, I sent you a PM last night. Thank you in advance for information that you may be able to get for me.

Greg
Old 7/24/12, 01:52 PM
V6 Member

Deysha - PM Sent 07/23/2012

I certainly hope Ford Customer Service appreciates your efforts for all the members with the ordering and delivery process. From reading all the posts you certainly are appreciated by the members! You make Ford Motor Co look good. I'm new at the process of ordering a car, I'm 65 years old and my 7 year granddaughter helped me decide on a "Grabber Blue", GT Manual with 3:73 Gears. I already have ordered a Hurst Shifter, a Barton Shifter Bracket & Fowmaster Outlaw Axle Back Mufflers. I ordered my car on Friday 20th From Ford of Clermont, FL. I sent PM with my order #, Dealer # Etc. Thanks in advance for you help! Regards Herb
Old 7/24/12, 02:15 PM

Hi Deysha......I am sending you a PM for an update. I know the car is released from the plant, can you give me any more specific information?
Old 7/24/12, 02:48 PM
NOT CURRENTLY ACTIVE ON THIS SITE! DO NOT USE PM FEATURE!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by Skidder18
Sent you a PM Deysha.
Thank you in advance !
Got it! I’ll get back to you as soon as possible.

Originally Posted by Kabooka
I hope you had a well deserved break Deysha!
Well, I was at my 1st job… Doctor Mami.

Originally Posted by sdch1000
I got my Window Sticker a day earlier as promised by Deysha, Thank you!
Originally Posted by jocatch
Thanks Deysha for PM'ing me with my 8/18/12 ETA date!!
Joe C.
Originally Posted by gtprem
Got the info Deysha. Thanks alot for your effort and patience. Must be tough to deal with us Mustang fanatics.
You’re welcome, guys!

Although right now my order is bouncing back and forth between "Scheduled" and "In Production". Ford can't seem to figure out if my car is being built or not. This is lots of fun.
I sent you some info, famboy90.

Originally Posted by gkviper192
Hey Deysha, I sent you a PM last night. Thank you in advance for information that you may be able to get for me.
Greg
Originally Posted by wvtrain
I certainly hope Ford Customer Service appreciates your efforts for all the members with the ordering and delivery process. From reading all the posts you certainly are appreciated by the members! You make Ford Motor Co look good. Thanks in advance for you help! Regards Herb
Originally Posted by 05BlueGT
Hi Deysha......I am sending you a PM for an update. I know the car is released from the plant, can you give me any more specific information?
I’ll get back to you guys as soon as possible.

Deysha
Old 7/24/12, 02:55 PM
GT Member

Originally Posted by FordCustomerService
I sent you some info, famboy90.

Deysha
Thanks Deysha, appreciate it as always.
Old 7/24/12, 03:57 PM

Hi Deysha,

Sent you a PM. Hoping you can give me some good news! Thanks in advance!
Old 7/24/12, 04:45 PM
Cobra Member

When I talked to the dealer today, he said that he would talk to the Ford rep to find out why SVT is delaying this build. The allocation was for 3rd quarter this year.

Originally Posted by Kabooka
My sig is showing the status how it went for me so far, I ordered about 2 months before you it sounds. Hope this helps with you est.
Thanks.
Old 7/24/12, 05:04 PM
GT Member

Originally Posted by UOP Shadow
When I talked to the dealer today, he said that he would talk to the Ford rep to find out why SVT is delaying this build. The allocation was for 3rd quarter this year.

Thanks.
Sounds good. I believe 3rd quarter is July - September. So I suspect your order will get pulled for scheduling pretty soon as they are about half way through August at this point (ie - half way through the 3rd quarter in terms of scheduled builds).
Old 7/24/12, 05:15 PM
Cobra Member

Sounds good. I believe 3rd quarter is July - September. So I suspect your order will get pulled for scheduling pretty soon as they are about half way through August at this point (ie - half way through the 3rd quarter in terms of scheduled builds).
My biggest concern is that we are the dealer's 3rd allocation. If we have to wait for all the 1s & 2s, then it might be next summer before we get our car built.

Quick Reply: 2013 Ordered/Built/Delivered Thread