Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

2013 Ordered/Built/Delivered Thread

Search this Thread

Old 7/24/12, 05:41 PM
GT Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by UOP Shadow
My biggest concern is that we are the dealer's 3rd allocation. If we have to wait for all the 1s & 2s, then it might be next summer before we get our car built.
It doesn't work like that. Many dealers have had their 2nd, and 3rd (and maybe even more!) cars already delivered. I am first allocation at my dealer, and only just now got scheduled.

So don't worry about that too much. Sounds like yours will get picked up soon. Hopefully your dealer can get a specific month out of your Rep. But if it is 3rd quarter, it will either build in August or September (barring any production delays).
Old 7/24/12, 08:47 PM

Deysha,

I wanted to give you one more big Thank You! for all your updates over the last couple of months. I picked her up late last Friday and pretty much been behind the wheel ever since. Thank you again for doing what you do and I hope your little one is feeling better.

For everyone else waiting, I wish you a speedy delivery... It is so flippin worth the wait!
Attached Thumbnails 2013 Ordered/Built/Delivered Thread-dscn0299.jpg   2013 Ordered/Built/Delivered Thread-dscn0303.jpg   2013 Ordered/Built/Delivered Thread-dscn0311.jpg  
Old 7/24/12, 09:16 PM
Cobra Member

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by TrueBlue302
Deysha,

I wanted to give you one more big Thank You! for all your updates over the last couple of months. I picked her up late last Friday and pretty much been behind the wheel ever since. Thank you again for doing what you do and I hope your little one is feeling better.

For everyone else waiting, I wish you a speedy delivery... It is so flippin worth the wait!
WOW, that color combination with the wheels looks better than I thought possible.
Old 7/25/12, 06:26 AM

WOW, that color combination with the wheels looks better than I thought possible.
Thank you UOP Shadow! I literally wrestled with picking a color until the moment they pushed the 'send' button on the order. I wanted them all at one time or another.

Now that she's here, I'm really happy with my final choice... but then again, I think this car is like a really hot chick; whatever she's dressed in, the hotness just oozes through!

BTW, Nice Fox body!
Old 7/25/12, 06:31 AM
NOT CURRENTLY ACTIVE ON THIS SITE! DO NOT USE PM FEATURE!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by farmboy90
Thanks Deysha, appreciate it as always.
Any time!

Originally Posted by 1320nut
Hi Deysha,
Sent you a PM. Hoping you can give me some good news! Thanks in advance!
Got it! I’ll get back to you as soon as possible.

Sounds good. I believe 3rd quarter is July - September. So I suspect your order will get pulled for scheduling pretty soon as they are about half way through August at this point (ie - half way through the 3rd quarter in terms of scheduled builds).
My biggest concern is that we are the dealer's 3rd allocation. If we have to wait for all the 1s & 2s, then it might be next summer before we get our car built.
What farmboy90 has mentioned is roughly how the quarters are, UOP Shadow. Plus, I’m sure by summer of next year we’ll be on 2014MY. It’ll schedule soon.

Deysha,
Awwwe! Thank you, TrueBlue302. He’s feeling tons better. Congrats again on your gorgeous new ride!

Deysha
Old 7/25/12, 06:36 AM

Deysha, thank you so much for the update. You're awesome! Im no longer in the dark. If my ETA of 8/12 holds up it'll be 3 days after my birthday and one day after my 12 year anniversery of working at ford. Pretty cool I must say.
Old 7/25/12, 07:51 AM
V6 Member

Deysha,

Congrats...that thing looks great! Mine was supposed to be built yesterday so I'm hoping to see her soon!
Old 7/25/12, 07:52 AM
V6 Member

Hi Deysha! Sent you a PM hopefully there is good news on my car!

Thanks for all of your help!
Old 7/25/12, 09:32 AM

Dear deysha i am used to work 55to60 hours. A week, as you already know i m on vacation since monday for two weeks EVERYTHING is done around the house all the little project that the wife as plan for me are done,

We are WENDENESDAY i dont drink nor do i smoke the girls " i have four "plus the wife' can't take much more of that juvenile ecxitement from a grown man ain't that cute they say?!!?? If not for me please help those poor innocent girls get a normal life again.......thank you
Old 7/25/12, 03:00 PM
NOT CURRENTLY ACTIVE ON THIS SITE! DO NOT USE PM FEATURE!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by evangelion79
Deysha, thank you so much for the update. You're awesome! Im no longer in the dark. If my ETA of 8/12 holds up it'll be 3 days after my birthday and one day after my 12 year anniversery of working at ford. Pretty cool I must say.
Awesome! You’re very welcome!

Originally Posted by 2013impactGT
Hi Deysha! Sent you a PM hopefully there is good news on my car!
Thanks for all of your help!
I sent you an update.

Originally Posted by Gniac
Dear deysha i am used to work 55to60 hours. A week, as you already know i m on vacation since monday for two weeks EVERYTHING is done around the house all the little project that the wife as plan for me are done,

We are WENDENESDAY i dont drink nor do i smoke the girls " i have four "plus the wife' can't take much more of that juvenile ecxitement from a grown man ain't that cute they say?!!?? If not for me please help those poor innocent girls get a normal life again.......thank you
It was just loaded onto a rail car today, Gniac.

Deysha
Old 7/25/12, 03:23 PM
Banned

just hit you back w/ my order number, Deysha. supposedly it's 6400.
Old 7/25/12, 03:43 PM
V6 Member

Just wanted to thank Deysha again for all she does.

A little bummed though lastest update was bad news...even though my car is built and sitting outside the factory and only a few hours from Chicago.....ETA has been pushed back from 7/30/2012 to 8/6/2012. ****!
Old 7/25/12, 03:54 PM
Bullitt Member

you know....at least for the Mustang...since everyone is an enthusiast.

Ford should give us the option of driving it directly from the factory. Bypass all this delayed delivery mayham.

Even a tour while it's being built.

And why not go the super extra mile and let us use their test track for a few laps!

That should be an option on the checklist!!!
Old 7/25/12, 04:03 PM

Hey Deysha, any info on my order yet ? THANK YOU !!!!

Last edited by gkviper192; 7/25/12 at 06:18 PM.
Old 7/25/12, 04:05 PM

Hi Deysha,

Sent you a PM inquiring if you had any updates on my Sticker/Build day/ETA....Thanks for everything!!

Mike
Old 7/25/12, 04:13 PM
GT Member

Originally Posted by 2013impactGT
Just wanted to thank Deysha again for all she does.

A little bummed though lastest update was bad news...even though my car is built and sitting outside the factory and only a few hours from Chicago.....ETA has been pushed back from 7/30/2012 to 8/6/2012. ****!
Honestly it takes a few weeks to get a car delivered. I am watching delivery times on the GT500 and most people are waiting between 2 and 4 weeks for theirs.

Even with the delay, you are still only at two weeks, so if the 8/6 date holds up you will be better off than most.
Old 7/25/12, 05:59 PM

Hi Deysha,

Can you please check on mine? The dealer said it was in Area 51 waiting on the truck to lick it up.

Thanks for all the info you provide us.
Old 7/25/12, 06:09 PM
Cobra Member

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by 05BlueGT
Hi Deysha,

Can you please check on mine? The dealer said it was in Area 51 waiting on the truck to lick it up.

Thanks for all the info you provide us.
Lick it Up is one of my favorite KISS albums!
Old 7/25/12, 08:59 PM
V6 Member

Honestly it takes a few weeks to get a car delivered. I am watching delivery times on the GT500 and most people are waiting between 2 and 4 weeks for theirs.

Even with the delay, you are still only at two weeks, so if the 8/6 date holds up you will be better off than most.
I'm sorry but I can't agree that is acceptable for a company, that considers itself world class, not to be able to deliver a completed vehicle only 4 hours away in less than 10 days. Just my opinion. Obviously some may agree and some may not.

I'm dissappointed but it was only an ETA and I understand what that means. So I wait

Thank god for Deysha and the updates otherwise I would go bonkers.
Old 7/25/12, 09:06 PM
V6 Member

Originally Posted by CannonBaller
you know....at least for the Mustang...since everyone is an enthusiast.

Ford should give us the option of driving it directly from the factory. Bypass all this delayed delivery mayham.

Even a tour while it's being built.

And why not go the super extra mile and let us use their test track for a few laps!

That should be an option on the checklist!!!
Man I'd be all for picking it up...Like Chevy does with the Corvette. That would be great!

Quick Reply: 2013 Ordered/Built/Delivered Thread