Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

2013 Ordered/Built/Delivered Thread

Search this Thread

Old 7/25/12, 09:57 PM
Cobra Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by 2013impactGT

Man I'd be all for picking it up...Like Chevy does with the Corvette. That would be great!
Old 7/25/12, 09:57 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Oh, Dey-sha... I PMed you hoping for an update... was my car built today?
Old 7/25/12, 10:11 PM
Cobra Member

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
I'm gonna make up some tee-shirts that say "I PMed Deysha today."

Hello Deysha, I sent you a PM today. I hope you have a great day!
Old 7/25/12, 10:11 PM
Mach 1 Member

Finally here...but we have a problem

Well, my DHIG GT showed up at the dealer today. Only problem was the klutz who parked on the transporter backed it up against the load guard. So the lower character line on the rear fascia has some scratches and imprints. The dealer is ordering a new rear fascia.

The truck driver didn't seem too remorseful, but my dealer said they get their pay docked for the damages. He should've been more careful.

Other than that, everything looks great. Another Track Pack Benny, the rear axle housing not only has the finned aluminum cover, but it is also painted black like the Boss. Bonus!!

I'll be picking her up on Friday!!

Thanks Deysha
Attached Images  
Old 7/25/12, 10:29 PM
GT Member

I'm sorry but I can't agree that is acceptable for a company, that considers itself world class, not to be able to deliver a completed vehicle only 4 hours away in less than 10 days. Just my opinion. Obviously some may agree and some may not.

I'm dissappointed but it was only an ETA and I understand what that means. So I wait

Thank god for Deysha and the updates otherwise I would go bonkers.
I agree. I didn't say it was acceptable though. Believe me, I want my GT500 pretty bad. It gets built next Friday, and then I get to join you in the big wait.... Probably 3-4 weeks, so I am just hoping it makes it to me by the end of August. Deysha tells me there is an ETA of 8/18, but I have zero hope of a 2 week turnaround on delivery, so I am setting myself up for end of the month. If it comes in earlier it will just be all that much better.

By the way, I see you also ordered the fastest color--Deep Impact Blue. Congrats!

Last edited by farmboy90; 7/25/12 at 11:28 PM.
Old 7/25/12, 11:53 PM

I GOT MY CAR!!!!!!!!

I GOT MY CAR YESTERDAY! I had to work and deal with appliance issues at Best Buy, so this is the first opportunity to get on here. It's BEAUTIFUL! I think that if everyone knew how fun it is to drive, it would take years to get custom orders! Here's some pics for you!Name:  IMG_0467.jpg
Views: 65
Size:  68.7 KB
Name:  IMG_0466.jpg
Views: 54
Size:  67.8 KB
Name:  IMG_0465.jpg
Views: 57
Size:  57.7 KB
Old 7/26/12, 12:04 AM
Mach 1 Member

I ordered a 2013 GT/CS Performance White with 3.73 gears and comfort package.

Ordered: 7/7/12
Scheduled to Date: 7/30/12 (ETA 8/11) 7/13/12
Vin: 7/13/12
Scheduled to Date updated to: 8/2/12 on 7/23/12 (ETA 8/11)

So the wait continues.
Old 7/26/12, 05:39 AM
V6 Member

My car was scheduled to build yesterday, just wondering if its waiting for delivery now! Sent you a PM Deysha! THANKS!
Old 7/26/12, 06:10 AM

Deysha, I got my window sticker today. Everything looks good. Please keep me posted on the actual build next week.

Thanks!
Old 7/26/12, 06:15 AM
NOT CURRENTLY ACTIVE ON THIS SITE! DO NOT USE PM FEATURE!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by TheDivaDanielle
just hit you back w/ my order number, Deysha. supposedly it's 6400.
Awesome! It’s in. I should get back to you no later than tomorrow with a VIN.

Just wanted to thank Deysha again for all she does.
A little bummed though lastest update was bad news...even though my car is built and sitting outside the factory and only a few hours from Chicago.....ETA has been pushed back from 7/30/2012 to 8/6/2012. ****!
Thank you, 2013impactGT. BTW, the ETA is back to 7/30/12, which is still subject to change.

Originally Posted by CannonBaller
you know....at least for the Mustang...since everyone is an enthusiast.
Ford should give us the option of driving it directly from the factory. Bypass all this delayed delivery mayham.
Even a tour while it's being built.
And why not go the super extra mile and let us use their test track for a few laps!
That should be an option on the checklist!!!
That would be nice! I’ll even add me at the plant taking pics of all your rides!

Originally Posted by gkviper192
Hey Deysha, any info on my order yet ? THANK YOU !!!!
Originally Posted by ATC RAPCON
Hi Deysha,
Sent you a PM inquiring if you had any updates on my Sticker/Build day/ETA....Thanks for everything!!
Originally Posted by 05BlueGT
Hi Deysha,
Can you please check on mine? The dealer said it was in Area 51 waiting on the truck to lick it up.
Thanks for all the info you provide us.
Originally Posted by Torsion
Oh, Dey-sha... I PMed you hoping for an update... was my car built today?
Originally Posted by UOP Shadow
LOL!! Thanks, guys. I’ll get back to you as soon as possible. Oh, may I please be the first one to have one!

Originally Posted by Juice
Well, my DHIG GT showed up at the dealer today. Only problem was the klutz who parked on the transporter backed it up against the load guard. So the lower character line on the rear fascia has some scratches and imprints. The dealer is ordering a new rear fascia.
I'll be picking her up on Friday!!
Thanks Deysha
Woo hoo and OUCH!! Congrats on your new ride, Juice. Your dealer will get that handled ASAP and you will be on the road in no time.

Originally Posted by David S Taylor
I GOT MY CAR YESTERDAY! It's BEAUTIFUL! I think that if everyone knew how fun it is to drive, it would take years to get custom orders! Here's some pics for you!
Sweeeet! Congrats!

Originally Posted by bztz4m
I ordered a 2013 GT/CS Performance White with 3.73 gears and comfort package.
So the wait continues.
At least you’ll get to see your window sticker this weekend, bztz4m!

Originally Posted by Skidder18
My car was scheduled to build yesterday, just wondering if its waiting for delivery now! Sent you a PM Deysha! THANKS!
Saw your PM. I’ll get back to you as soon as possible.

Originally Posted by chas_svo
Deysha, I got my window sticker today. Everything looks good. Please keep me posted on the actual build next week.
Thanks!
Awesome! Make sure you send your weekly PMs, chas_svo.

Deysha
Old 7/26/12, 07:36 AM
V6 Member

Thumbs up

Awesome!!! I'll take one! hahahahah
Old 7/26/12, 07:50 AM
V6 Member

[QUOTE=FordCustomerService;6404988]

Thank you, 2013impactGT. BTW, the ETA is back to 7/30/12, which is still subject to change.

I'm going to try and convince myself it's still 8/6...that way if it shows up earlier I'll be happier! I'm just no darn good at waiting.
Thanks Again Deysha!
Old 7/26/12, 07:55 AM
V6 Member

Originally Posted by farmboy90
I agree. I didn't say it was acceptable though. Believe me, I want my GT500 pretty bad. It gets built next Friday, and then I get to join you in the big wait.... Probably 3-4 weeks, so I am just hoping it makes it to me by the end of August. Deysha tells me there is an ETA of 8/18, but I have zero hope of a 2 week turnaround on delivery, so I am setting myself up for end of the month. If it comes in earlier it will just be all that much better.

By the way, I see you also ordered the fastest color--Deep Impact Blue. Congrats!
As a former supplier for Ford I just know that they would never accept a...well it's done but it'll ship in I don't know 2 weeks maybe..hahahaha.
I mean I can get a container of parts here in Chicago from the LA shipyards in 5-6 days...just frustrated!! I completely suck at waiting for things like this.

And yes DIB is awesome Thanks!

I'm jealous of those with the Boss and GT500's on order....I just couldn't do the wait and not knowing. I mean dang 8 weeks is killing me!
Old 7/26/12, 08:03 AM

Smile

Deysha, I'll Pm you Monday, and well go from there.

I'd take a tshirt as well.
Old 7/26/12, 09:50 AM
Mach 1 Member

I GOT MY CAR YESTERDAY! I had to work and deal with appliance issues at Best Buy, so this is the first opportunity to get on here. It's BEAUTIFUL! I think that if everyone knew how fun it is to drive, it would take years to get custom orders! Here's some pics for you!

Congrats and good luck with her, However I do have to state I hate..Hate... HATE when dealers glue on a Dealer Logo.. Plate frames ok.. Logos BAD!!
Old 7/26/12, 11:26 AM
Cobra Member

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
I GOT MY CAR YESTERDAY! I had to work and deal with appliance issues at Best Buy, so this is the first opportunity to get on here. It's BEAUTIFUL! I think that if everyone knew how fun it is to drive, it would take years to get custom orders! Here's some pics for you!
Very nice. Just add some blue stripes and magically change it to a GT500 & it'll look just like the one we ordered.

Originally Posted by GreenCars
Congrats and good luck with her, However I do have to state I hate..Hate... HATE when dealers glue on a Dealer Logo.. Plate frames ok.. Logos BAD!!
I tell the dealer that I don't want them to apply it to the car. I'll gladly take it with me but don't put it on the car. If it is already on the car and they refuse to take it off, I'll park right in front of the showroom and take it off and leave it for them at the front door.

I'll also do the same for license plate frames. Either I'll bring frames in to have them install or I'll just break off the dealer frames and hand them the broken pieces.

Last edited by UOP Shadow; 7/26/12 at 11:28 AM.
Old 7/26/12, 11:35 AM

hi! deysha i have send you a p.m have a great and joyfull day..
Old 7/26/12, 11:50 AM
Mach 1 Member

Very nice. Just add some blue stripes and magically change it to a GT500 & it'll look just like the one we ordered.

I tell the dealer that I don't want them to apply it to the car. I'll gladly take it with me but don't put it on the car. If it is already on the car and they refuse to take it off, I'll park right in front of the showroom and take it off and leave it for them at the front door.

I'll also do the same for license plate frames. Either I'll bring frames in to have them install or I'll just break off the dealer frames and hand them the broken pieces.
I don't know why dealers feel they can just stick anything to a vehicle that they do not own!!! Unless they want to chip in to help with the Monthly cost they should keep their dealer propaganda stuff off!!! I am all for free things to promote my dealer but not on my $$$$ ride.
Old 7/26/12, 11:52 AM
V6 Member

Hello Deysha,
My dealer said I should get a VIN any time now. Just checking with you. I will send you a PM. Thank you tons!
Hans
Old 7/26/12, 11:53 AM

Hi Deysha,
Sent you a PM
Thank You

Quick Reply: 2013 Ordered/Built/Delivered Thread