2010-2014 Mustang Information on The S197 {GenII}
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

2013 Ordered/Built/Delivered Thread

Search this Thread

Old 7/30/12, 12:14 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey Deysha, Its been three weeks since my GTHIG Mustang arrived and I just wanted to say thank you for all you did. You made the wait less painful for me.. Not saying it was not painful for you however I am seeing all the new posts in this thread and seeing and knowing it never lets up. I think everyone here owes you gratitude for making sure our dreams make it from what we desire to what becomes a reality. Keep up the good work and know that I and tons of other appreciate your hard work.

"Ford FTW"
Old 7/30/12, 12:41 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by UOP Shadow
I got tired of dealer B jerking me around. So we cancelled the order & bought this 427 vert instead.
Actually, we haven't pulled THAT trigger yet, but I'm very close. We went and looked at / test drove the 427 Saturday.
So you post pics of a Corvette in a Mustang order thread telling everyone you bought it, then two posts later you backpedal and admit you bought nothing.

Old 7/30/12, 12:46 PM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by GRN 5OH
So you post pics of a Corvette in a Mustang order thread telling everyone you bought it, then two posts later you backpedal and admit you bought nothing.

I understand his frustration with Dealers. But I wouldn't thing GM dealers are any better than Ford or anyone else for that matter.
Old 7/30/12, 01:30 PM

Originally Posted by GreenCars
I understand his frustration with Dealers. But I wouldn't thing GM dealers are any better than Ford or anyone else for that matter.
I'm not sure about that one. I've purchased a new Chevy & Dodge trucks in the past and had zero hassle compared to what I'm going thru now. I've had 3 deals go bad now while trying to pay almost $70k for a car that is a want far more than a need. I made deals with all 3 to pay MSRP for a '13 GT500 that took a deposit and then when it came time to sign the paperwork I get the good old "well market demand has really shot up on these cars and we need to charge you $5-10k over sticker (one owner actually said he was going to charge "$20k over sticker once the old man croaks").

This has been by far the worst purchasing experience that I've ever had!! I feel a bit discouraged about making future Ford purchase if this is the way their dealers operate. We were looking at buying a new Ford pickup for the wife if/after the GT500 ever shows up but that is on hold for now. What makes things a bit more frustrating is the fact that numerous people have made GT500 orders after me and have either already received their cars, awaiting delivery or have an actual build date and VIN number, which I have none of

I think I've finally found a dealer that is going to honor their deal @ MSRP. I sent Deysha all of my order info and details last night in hopes that she may be the only one to provide me with some answers.

I keep telling myself that it will all be worth it in the end. Just needed to vent, thanks guys!
Old 7/30/12, 01:33 PM
WAL

Hey Deysha, Its been three weeks since my GTHIG Mustang arrived and I just wanted to say thank you for all you did. You made the wait less painful for me.. Not saying it was not painful for you however I am seeing all the new posts in this thread and seeing and knowing it never lets up. I think everyone here owes you gratitude for making sure our dreams make it from what we desire to what becomes a reality. Keep up the good work and know that I and tons of other appreciate your hard work.

"Ford FTW"
^^^^That!!!!!!
Old 7/30/12, 02:29 PM
Cobra Member

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
Yep, like mentioned above. Just a bit of venting of my frustration with the waiting process and being treated poorly by Ford Dealers. I'm still waiting since last Thursday for a call or ANY response from my dealer. He won't take my calls, return calls or emails.

AND the worst part of this Shelby deal is that if I'm getting jerked around this much at the beginning of the deal, what happens when the car arrives? Do I really think that he is going to treat me any better? Will they even call when the car arrives? Will they try to change the price? With the way this dealer is treating us, I don't have a lot of faith that things will be any better when the car arrives.

I have a very high level representative looking into this for me. If this is not resolved to my satisfaction, I will cancel the order.

We DID go drive the vette. And if I was single, I would have bought the vette that day and cancelled the Shelby order. I won't buy the 2013 427; I'll probably go out and buy 2 1969 427s instead. That way, both the wife & I will have new rides!

Here's to keeping my fingers crossed that this Shelby deal works out though!
Old 7/30/12, 03:37 PM

Hey Deysha! Sent you a PM.

Couldn't agree more with GreenCars. Truly thankful for your help!!
Old 7/31/12, 12:07 AM
V6 Member

Hello Deysha,
Sent you a PM. Any news is good news!

Hans
Old 7/31/12, 05:31 AM

Hi Deysha,

Hoping you have some good news today. Can you give me an update please?

Thank you.......
Old 7/31/12, 05:54 AM
NOT CURRENTLY ACTIVE ON THIS SITE! DO NOT USE PM FEATURE!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by fhawk149
Hi Deysha,
Don't forget me
Thank You
Originally Posted by chas_svo
Deysha, PM sent asking for actual build date and to check if the change that someone dropped, got re-added.
I'm assuming that they will issue a new window sticker if they catch this in time?
Thanks in advance,
Charles
Originally Posted by fasrnu
Deysha - sending a PM to verify 8/3 ETA.
Build is scheduled for tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally Posted by 2013impactGT
Hi Deysha! Sent you a PM last night. Hoping for good news!!
Thanks again for all your help!
Good afternoon Deysha,
Happy day before Tuesday. Sent you a PM & looking forward to good news.
Thank you.
Originally Posted by Snoopy49
Good afternoon Deysha,
I sent you a PM early this morning.
Thanks
Originally Posted by first-one
Hey Deysha! Sent you a PM.
Couldn't agree more with GreenCars. Truly thankful for your help!!
Originally Posted by Masterminter
Hello Deysha,
Sent you a PM. Any news is good news!
Hans
Originally Posted by 05BlueGT
Hi Deysha,
Hoping you have some good news today. Can you give me an update please?
Thank you.......
Thank you for the heads up, guys! I’ll be getting back to you soon.

Originally Posted by ATC RAPCON
Hey Deysha!
Happy Monday! From my sticker, it looks like my soon to be baby has her birthday on Aug 3rd (this Friday!!). My dealership confirmed the 11 Aug ETA you provided me as well....Thanks so much for all you do and hope your week goes well. Take care our "angel" of all things Ford!!
Mike
"Ford FTW"
Originally Posted by WAL
^^^^That!!!!!!
Awwwe! Thank you very much! You’re all very welcome!

Originally Posted by myfast70
I think I've finally found a dealer that is going to honor their deal @ MSRP. I sent Deysha all of my order info and details last night in hopes that she may be the only one to provide me with some answers.
I keep telling myself that it will all be worth it in the end. Just needed to vent, thanks guys!
I understand, myfast70. I have a feeling it will definitely be worth it.

Deysha
Old 7/31/12, 06:10 AM

Originally Posted by FordCustomerService

I understand, myfast70. I have a feeling it will definitely be worth it.

Deysha
I'm sure it will be! It's just been an extremely frustrating experience for my first ever Ford purchase. You would think dealers would be there to encourage and help buyers along the way and make things as smooth as possible but I feel their greed has gotten the best of them.

As others have mentioned, if the dealer customer service is this bad prior to purchasing a $70k+ car what's it going to be like afterwards when there are issues with the car? Will any warranty issues & fixes be an argument and hassle all the way thru? It's been almost impossible to obtain any info from my dealer. When I call my dealer and inquire about my order I just about get my head ripped off for asking for any updates and am made to feel like I'm the bad guy because I would like to know if / when I will receive the car. I think I've been pretty easygoing with my dealer and have only called twice to verify what's going on in just shy of 90 days. Am I being too pushy by asking for dates and verification that my order is real?

More than anything I just want you to verify that my order is a real order and that I may truly receive it this September as they are now promising.

Many many thanks ahead of time for any help that you may be able to provide for me!!

Last edited by myfast70; 7/31/12 at 06:14 AM.
Old 7/31/12, 06:54 AM
Cobra Member

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
^ +1
Old 7/31/12, 07:00 AM

What is the best and correct way to track your Shelby after it after it leaves Flatrock until it gets to your Dealership by both truck & rail.

Bonnie
Old 7/31/12, 07:20 AM
Cobra Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
i am supposed to have a window sticker today...anyone know what time they update them?
Old 7/31/12, 07:36 AM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by CHDS PNY
i am supposed to have a window sticker today...anyone know what time they update them?
Punch it into this site..

http://researchmaniacs.com/Ford/Trac...CarOrders.html
Old 7/31/12, 09:11 AM

Hi Deysha,
Today should be my build date. Any updates on estimated delivery, etc. would be most appreciated. (I sent you a PM)

Thanks!!
Old 7/31/12, 09:43 AM
Bullitt Member

Awesome site, added 2 days to my eta lol
Old 7/31/12, 12:06 PM
V6 Member

Deysha - PM Sent Today

Good Afternoon,

I just sent a PM, checking in with you for a Weekly Update!

Thanks Herb
Old 7/31/12, 12:40 PM
NOT CURRENTLY ACTIVE ON THIS SITE! DO NOT USE PM FEATURE!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by myfast70
I'm sure it will be! It's just been an extremely frustrating experience for my first ever Ford purchase.
More than anything I just want you to verify that my order is a real order and that I may truly receive it this September as they are now promising.
Many many thanks ahead of time for any help that you may be able to provide for me!!
I’ll check it for you, myfast70. Please remember, the Shelby is part of our Specialty Vehicle line and production/availability can vary from the typical ordering time frames. The dealers get allocation for SVT vehicles quarterly. This said, your dealer’s allocation for your vehicle could be for a 3rd or 4th quarter build and won’t schedule quick like a regular GT or V6.

Originally Posted by fhawk119
What is the best and correct way to track your Shelby after it after it leaves Flatrock until it gets to your Dealership by both truck & rail.
Bonnie
Myself or your dealer, fhawk119.

Originally Posted by CHDS PNY
The date changed, CHDS PNY. It’ll be up on Saturday.

Originally Posted by udmtitans12
Hi Deysha,
Today should be my build date. Any updates on estimated delivery, etc. would be most appreciated. (I sent you a PM)
Thanks!!
Originally Posted by wvtrain
Good Afternoon,
I just sent a PM, checking in with you for a Weekly Update!
Thanks Herb
Thank you, guys. I’ll get back to you as soon as possible.

Deysha
Old 7/31/12, 12:45 PM

i just pass by the truck whit my car on it wow that s a nice tone of red!!! it is getting prepares to be delivered tomorow.

i would like to thank you for being one of those rare people that take pride in what they do .. thank you deysha and may you have a joyfull and rewarding life.

Quick Reply: 2013 Ordered/Built/Delivered Thread