Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

2013 Ordered/Built/Delivered Thread

Search this Thread

Old 10/16/12, 08:39 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by BluehazeGT
Lol, hopefully some of your luck will flow my way. You have a sweet ride . Hope you enjoy it.

I'm sure the options i picked aren't helping any. Track packs seem to take longer for some reason
Thank you! I was just giving you a hard time haha good luck buddy make sure to post many pictures when you get yours.
Old 10/17/12, 06:26 AM
Team Mustang Source

Hey Deysha, I sent you a PM requesting an update. Thanks!
Old 10/17/12, 06:43 AM
Mach 1 Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
So Deysha, still in the lot ?????

Thanks for the update.
Old 10/17/12, 06:45 AM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by mopar?

Thank you! I was just giving you a hard time haha good luck buddy make sure to post many pictures when you get yours.
No worries dude. If I ever get it I'll post em. I'll just head out to the garage tonight and look at the parts I have waiting for a car to put them on.

Last edited by BluehazeGT; 10/17/12 at 06:48 AM.
Old 10/17/12, 06:53 AM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by Midol_AXP
Just pulled up my window sticker today, build date is 10/23 and (initial) ETA is 11/3. I'm not betting on the ETA but I'll certainly have my fingers crossed!
Wow you must have some good connections to get things moving that quick
LOL
Old 10/17/12, 08:28 AM
NOT CURRENTLY ACTIVE ON THIS SITE! DO NOT USE PM FEATURE!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by Snoopy49
Deysha.
From your experience, how long does it take an order to go from "Unscheduled - Clean" to the issuance of the VIN? This is for a GT500.
Anywhere from 1 month to many, many months. It all depends on the dealer’s quarterly allocation. We are reaching the last few months, so it shouldn’t take long anymore, Snoopy49.

Originally Posted by DarkKnight
PM sent, thank U =D Deysha
Thanks, DarkKnight. I’ll get back to you as soon as possible.

Originally Posted by BluehazeGT
Thanks Deysha. As everyone else has said, you do an amazing job putting up with all of us impatient soon to be owners ...
Awwwe! Thanks, BluehazeGT!

Originally Posted by mfc133
On the way home from work (I work 5min from dealer) the truck carrying my car drove past me...so I turned around and followed it to the dealer lol.

Couldn't get it tonight as they need time to inspect/prep/detail, so I'm gonna pick it up tomorrow.
That is awesome, mfc133!

Originally Posted by lug
I got a surprise call from the dealer that my car arrived earlier than expected. I picked it up and brought it home. I don't miss my '07 no more!
Congrats, lug!

Originally Posted by SoFlaBoss
Hey Deysha, I sent you a PM requesting an update. Thanks!
Thanks. I’ll get back to you as soon as possible.

Originally Posted by Dineau
So Deysha, still in the lot ?????
Thanks for the update.
Yes, Dineau.

Deysha
Old 10/17/12, 10:03 AM
Mach 1 Member

Grrrrrrrrr........
Old 10/17/12, 10:21 AM
Cobra Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Got my window sticker today!!
Old 10/17/12, 11:27 AM

Hi Deysha,

Sent you a PM. Hopefully you have some good news.

Cheers,
Lance
Old 10/17/12, 11:41 AM

Dearest Deysha,,

Not sure if my PM yesterday went through, but just wondering on the progress/eta. I know it as built sometime last week or early this week. Was wondering if you could work your magic and find an ETA. Thanks so MUch!
Old 10/17/12, 11:50 AM
Bullitt Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Picked up the car today, would just like to thank Deysha for keeping me informed and my dealer (Bill Marsh Ford in Newtown, PA) for making the whole process go smoothly.

I hope the rest of you are soon to follow. If it helps any of you track pack guys my order took 8 weeks.
Old 10/17/12, 02:53 PM

Originally Posted by Iceknyght
Got my window sticker today!!
Sweet!

Originally Posted by Cobra99
Hi Deysha,
Sent you a PM. Hopefully you have some good news.

Cheers,
Lance
Thanks! I’ll get back to you tomorrow, Cobra99.

Originally Posted by jjwon3
Dearest Deysha,,
Not sure if my PM yesterday went through, but just wondering on the progress/eta. I know it as built sometime last week or early this week. Was wondering if you could work your magic and find an ETA. Thanks so MUch!
I sent you an update earlier, jjwon3.

Picked up the car today, would just like to thank Deysha for keeping me informed and my dealer (Bill Marsh Ford in Newtown, PA) for making the whole process go smoothly.

I hope the rest of you are soon to follow. If it helps any of you track pack guys my order took 8 weeks.
Congrats, mfc133! You’re very welcome.

Deysha
Old 10/17/12, 03:14 PM
V6 Member

Got my VIN this morning! Didn't think it would be here till Friday but it is here and such a Beautiful thing to behold. I can actually see all that I ordered in a layout besides just a paper printed by the dealer. Didnt think it was going to be this cool!! Again, thank you Deysha, and hopefully it will be complete by next week. How is the shipping coming along? more streamlined? I know, I just got the VIN!! Hope it isn't weeks to get to my dealer!
Hans
Old 10/17/12, 03:31 PM

Hey Deysha,

I sent you a pm
Old 10/17/12, 03:41 PM

I'm from Newtown!! I used to have my Explorer serviced there all the time. I ordered from Jeff (05fordgt) because of this site though. You in the area or did you make the drive to Bill Marsh for some odd reason?
Old 10/17/12, 09:01 PM
V6 Member

Deysha - Adding myself to the weekly update request cycle, order number #1858 Big Valley Ford.

Thanks again for your help!
Old 10/18/12, 05:56 AM

Originally Posted by Masterminter
Got my VIN this morning! Didn't think it would be here till Friday but it is here and such a Beautiful thing to behold. I can actually see all that I ordered in a layout besides just a paper printed by the dealer. Didnt think it was going to be this cool!! Again, thank you Deysha, and hopefully it will be complete by next week. How is the shipping coming along? more streamlined? I know, I just got the VIN!! Hope it isn't weeks to get to my dealer!
Next week it’ll be, Masterminter. You’re looking at the first week of November right now, but that can change.

Originally Posted by Craiger
Hey Deysha,
I sent you a pm
Originally Posted by TheDevice
Deysha - Adding myself to the weekly update request cycle, order number #1858 Big Valley Ford.
Thanks again for your help!
Thank you, guys. I’ll get back to you as soon as possible.

Deysha
Old 10/18/12, 06:01 AM
Mach 1 Member

Is mine shipped yet ? Is mine shipped yet ? Is mine shipped yet ? Is mine shipped yet ? Is mine shipped yet ? Is mine shipped yet ?......................................

Old 10/18/12, 07:40 AM
Bullitt Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by Midol_AXP
I'm from Newtown!! I used to have my Explorer serviced there all the time. I ordered from Jeff (05fordgt) because of this site though. You in the area or did you make the drive to Bill Marsh for some odd reason?
Well I work in Newtown so it was convenient to just swing by there after work to place my order. And when the car was ready I was able to go over at lunch to sign the papers which was nice.

They obviously weren't as helpful as Deysha as far as providing details about my order (what dealer is). But as soon as the car showed up they did go out of their way to get it ready ASAP.

I think they could have done a little better on the financing, but really that's my fault for not shopping around banks and credit unions first.
Old 10/18/12, 10:17 AM

Originally Posted by Dineau
Is mine shipped yet ? Is mine shipped yet ? Is mine shipped yet ? Is mine shipped yet ? Is mine shipped yet ? Is mine shipped yet ?......................................

No. Please make sure to PM me every couple of days.

Well I work in Newtown so it was convenient to just swing by there after work to place my order. And when the car was ready I was able to go over at lunch to sign the papers which was nice.

They obviously weren't as helpful as Deysha as far as providing details about my order (what dealer is). But as soon as the car showed up they did go out of their way to get it ready ASAP.

I think they could have done a little better on the financing, but really that's my fault for not shopping around banks and credit unions first.
Thanks, mfc133.

Deysha

Quick Reply: 2013 Ordered/Built/Delivered Thread