Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

2013 Ordered/Built/Delivered Thread

Search this Thread

Old 7/26/12, 03:28 PM
V6 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Juice
Well, my DHIG GT showed up at the dealer today. Only problem was the klutz who parked on the transporter backed it up against the load guard. So the lower character line on the rear fascia has some scratches and imprints. The dealer is ordering a new rear fascia.

The truck driver didn't seem too remorseful, but my dealer said they get their pay docked for the damages. He should've been more careful.

Other than that, everything looks great. Another Track Pack Benny, the rear axle housing not only has the finned aluminum cover, but it is also painted black like the Boss. Bonus!!

I'll be picking her up on Friday!!

Thanks Deysha
Dang Juice that sucks. Hopefully it's all fixed up and ready for you to enjoy for the weekend!!
Old 7/26/12, 05:11 PM

Just ordered mine on 7/25. I noticed something different on the order history report compared to others. All of the pre July orders I looked at, all of them stated both in the vehicle details and the order history, "Less Hood Scoop" and post July 1 orders like mine, say "Hood Scoop".

Any one know if hood scoops were added as a mid-year option? And if so, what other goodies have been included?

Thanks
Old 7/26/12, 05:19 PM
Mach 1 Member

A couple more days

Well, my DHIG GT showed up at the dealer today. Only problem was the klutz who parked on the transporter backed it up against the load guard. So the lower character line on the rear fascia has some scratches and imprints. The dealer is ordering a new rear fascia.

The truck driver didn't seem too remorseful, but my dealer said they get their pay docked for the damages. He should've been more careful.

Other than that, everything looks great. Another Track Pack Benny, the rear axle housing not only has the finned aluminum cover, but it is also painted black like the Boss. Bonus!!

I'll be picking her up on Friday!!

Thanks Deysha

Dealer is addressing the bumper repairs and I will be able to pick her up Friday. Maritime Ford jumped right on getting the repair.

Deysha, for all you do, Thank You so much.
Old 7/26/12, 06:24 PM
V6 Member

Hi Deysha,

I'm sure you're very busy answering all of us!
My car was scheduled to build on Wednesday and I just want to know if it has an updated ETA!

Thanks
Old 7/27/12, 05:55 AM
NOT CURRENTLY ACTIVE ON THIS SITE! DO NOT USE PM FEATURE!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by 2013impactGT
I'm going to try and convince myself it's still 8/6...that way if it shows up earlier I'll be happier! I'm just no darn good at waiting.
Thanks Again Deysha!
You’re welcome!

Originally Posted by chas_svo
Deysha, I'll Pm you Monday, and well go from there.
I'd take a tshirt as well.
OK. Cool!

Originally Posted by Gniac
hi! deysha i have send you a p.m have a great and joyfull day..
Originally Posted by Masterminter
Hello Deysha,
My dealer said I should get a VIN any time now. Just checking with you. I will send you a PM. Thank you tons!
Originally Posted by fhawk149
Hi Deysha,
Sent you a PM
Thank You
Originally Posted by Skidder18
Hi Deysha,
I'm sure you're very busy answering all of us!
My car was scheduled to build on Wednesday and I just want to know if it has an updated ETA!
Thanks
Got them. I’ll get back to you guys soon.

Originally Posted by fordowner4life
Just ordered mine on 7/25. I noticed something different on the order history report compared to others. All of the pre July orders I looked at, all of them stated both in the vehicle details and the order history, "Less Hood Scoop" and post July 1 orders like mine, say "Hood Scoop".
Welcome and congrats, fordowner4life! PM me with your dealer’s name and order number so I can look into it for you.

Dealer is addressing the bumper repairs and I will be able to pick her up Friday. Maritime Ford jumped right on getting the repair.
Deysha, for all you do, Thank You so much.
You are very welcome, Juice!

Deysha
Old 7/27/12, 08:01 AM

Deysha, there is something missing on my window sticker that is on the build sheet from my dealer. I sent the details to him and to you in a PM.

Please advise.
Old 7/27/12, 11:09 AM
Cobra Member

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
Hello Deysha,
Still waiting for any update from you please.

I've still gotten no response from my dealer or regional rep. So you're my only hope... just like Obi Wan Kenobie!
Old 7/27/12, 11:37 AM

Originally Posted by GreenCars
Congrats and good luck with her, However I do have to state I hate..Hate... HATE when dealers glue on a Dealer Logo.. Plate frames ok.. Logos BAD!!
I wasn't pleased. They called me on Monday to say it had been delivered, but I couldn't pick it up until Tuesday. They told me that they had to process it. I decided to have a look at it anyways. The **** dealer logo was already on the car. Then I had to wait another 24 hours. I was just so excited to have my car, and I couldn't imagine spending another hour in that place.

With all the technology available your salesperson should be able to have an ipad in their hand at all times to get you in an out as quickly as possible. Car companies would never do that, because there wouldn't be anyone to pass the blame on to when something bad happens.

This is how Ford can gain the competitive edge. Make the sales person responsible for everything, and give them the tools to make it happen.

And I'm all about picking the car up from the factory! SWEET JESUS! I've almost got 5 tickets in the last 3 days, and I wasn't trying!

Old 7/27/12, 11:45 AM

Hi Deysha,

I am a little confused. I called Ford SVT yesterday and they told me my car was on a train. I called today and they tell me that it hasn't been picked up by the trucking company and they still show my ETA as 7/28. It is a Shelby and the last part of the VIN is D5243368. Please tell me something good.
Old 7/27/12, 12:17 PM

Hey Deysha, sent you another PM !!
Old 7/27/12, 12:29 PM

Deysha,

Sent a PM on Wednesday with my VIN. Any update of a delivery eta?

Thanks!
Old 7/27/12, 01:17 PM
WAL

Deysha,

As always, thank you very much!!! I'll send you another pm next week.
Old 7/27/12, 02:59 PM
NOT CURRENTLY ACTIVE ON THIS SITE! DO NOT USE PM FEATURE!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by chas_svo
Deysha, there is something missing on my window sticker that is on the build sheet from my dealer. I sent the details to him and to you in a PM.
Please advise.
I’ll get back to you as soon as possible. Your dealer should be able to take care of it, though.

Originally Posted by UOP Shadow
Hello Deysha,
Still waiting for any update from you please.
I've still gotten no response from my dealer or regional rep. So you're my only hope... just like Obi Wan Kenobie!
Nothing this week, UOP Shadow. We’ve been experiencing some latency with our systems since yesterday. Please bear with me.

Originally Posted by 05BlueGT
Hi Deysha,
I am a little confused. I called Ford SVT yesterday and they told me my car was on a train. I called today and they tell me that it hasn't been picked up by the trucking company and they still show my ETA as 7/28. It is a Shelby and the last part of the VIN is D5243368. Please tell me something good.
Originally Posted by jmhutner
Deysha,
Sent a PM on Wednesday with my VIN. Any update of a delivery eta?
Thanks!
I sent you guys an update.

Originally Posted by gkviper192
Hey Deysha, sent you another PM !!
I’ll get back to you as soon as possible.

Originally Posted by WAL
Deysha,
As always, thank you very much!!! I'll send you another pm next week.
You’re very welcome!

Deysha
Old 7/27/12, 06:58 PM
Cobra Member

NRAX

Last edited by UOP Shadow; 7/29/12 at 11:05 AM.
Old 7/27/12, 07:31 PM

I guess the salesman at my dealership is a White Knight. I purchase last year from him a Boss 302. The dealership is in North-West Ohio I am in South-Western Pa. A 300 mile drive one way. The Boss 302 deal went so great & I was so happy with the treatment from this dealership that when I heard about the 2013 Shelby I called the White Knight salesmen in Ohio.
Explain that I wanted 2013 Shelby at MSRP and only wanted two options 821A and Car cover. Joe, the White Knight salesman told me that he could order one. But, was not sure when it would be built. I told him I could wait long as I knew it would be built. He assured me they had allocation.
Order the car on 5-29-12
VOC from Ford on 5-30-12
Dora Accepted on 7-11-12
Vin Number on 7-18-12
Build Week of 8-13-12
Waiting on Build Date and Day

We agreed on the MSRP and had the dealershp put in writing with $1000.00 deposit. This was all done by email and USPS snail mail.
I had Joe agree to update me once a week. Which Joe does every Friday But, one. That week he called on a Saturday instead of emailing the update. Reason being he was in the Cleveland Clinic for a minor health problem. Reason, I know my Sister works there and was one of his nurse's.
What a small world we live in. This dealership is not like most dealerships. I tried to deal with many local and Pittsburgh base dealerships. They don't care about the customer all they care about is the money. It is a shame that I feel more comfortable with a dealership 300 miles from home. Waiting for the day the 2013 Shelby GT-500 Grabber Blue, Black Stripes, 821A & Car Cover is parked next to the wife's 2012 Boss 302, Comp Orange W/Black Stripes. Hang in there guys complain to Ford after you get your Shelby.
Old 7/28/12, 08:25 AM
GT Member

Originally Posted by 2013impactGT
Just wanted to thank Deysha again for all she does.

A little bummed though lastest update was bad news...even though my car is built and sitting outside the factory and only a few hours from Chicago.....ETA has been pushed back from 7/30/2012 to 8/6/2012. ****!
That's my eta also, for Chicago area, build date 7/31, probably going to make multiple deliveries that day for Chicago area! Good luck and have fun!
Old 7/28/12, 08:27 AM
GT Member

Originally Posted by CannonBaller
you know....at least for the Mustang...since everyone is an enthusiast.

Ford should give us the option of driving it directly from the factory. Bypass all this delayed delivery mayham.

Even a tour while it's being built.

And why not go the super extra mile and let us use their test track for a few laps!

That should be an option on the checklist!!!
I like that idea, it would be cool to see it get built from a series of pics or video if not a tour.
Old 7/28/12, 08:59 AM
Bullitt Member

@UOP Shadow, I think your issue is with the dealer, not Ford. Dealerships operate like franchises and have certain freedoms that a lot will take liberties on. Ford can only do so much before they get sued by the dealership. It took more than 6 weeks for me to get a VIN. There are good dealerships out there, I was able to purchase mine for under sticker, no fees. This is probably the exception as most fair prices are at MSRP on these cars. They are a bargain. Hang in there and wait for your VIN date. Until you have your VIN, the dealer will have nothing to tell you.
Old 7/28/12, 09:47 AM
Cobra Member

Originally Posted by Kabooka
@UOP Shadow, I think your issue is with the dealer, not Ford. Dealerships operate like franchises and have certain freedoms that a lot will take liberties on. Ford can only do so much before they get sued by the dealership. It took more than 6 weeks for me to get a VIN. There are good dealerships out there, I was able to purchase mine for under sticker, no fees. This is probably the exception as most fair prices are at MSRP on these cars. They are a bargain. Hang in there and wait for your VIN date. Until you have your VIN, the dealer will have nothing to tell you.
Thanks Kabooka.

NRAX

Last edited by UOP Shadow; 7/29/12 at 11:07 AM.
Old 7/28/12, 02:24 PM
GT Member

Hi Deysha,

My windows sticker is available now. Can you tell me why it says "SPECIAL ORDER" on it? I don't think I've ever seen that on a window sticker before.

Thanks!

Quick Reply: 2013 Ordered/Built/Delivered Thread