2010-2014 Mustang Information on The S197 {GenII}
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

2013 Mustang Order Guides (including GT500) & Price Lists

Search this Thread

Old 2/26/12, 06:14 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Now I'm starting to really wonder why i haven't received the $750 coupon yet. I have a few questions about it guys.

Do you think maybe because i received one last year around march in the 2012 brochure (expired) that i cant get a new one for the 2013 now? Or have people gotten more than one by the same name?

If i was to order a brochure through my girlfriends name could i use it for me since we both live in the same house? If it will work should, should i wait a little while to have the latest possible expiration date?
Old 2/26/12, 06:18 PM
Cobra R Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
i think you can use someone else's name if they're at the same address

also i got one but never received it in the mail or email..
my dealer saw it on the system, you should call ford customer service 800-334-4375 and they'll tell you if you have one

Last edited by cinque35; 2/27/12 at 09:08 AM.
Old 2/26/12, 08:23 PM
Bullitt Member

The last one I received was for the 2012 mustang and has an expiration date of 4/1/12. I requested it around the beginning of December, and received it at the end of December. I've requested some more since then to try and get a 2013 but haven't received them.
Old 2/26/12, 08:25 PM
Cobra R Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
the one for the '12 should work on the '13
Old 2/26/12, 09:12 PM
Shelby GT350 Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I ordered a brochure last week. How soon should I expect it, if I get one? Couple weeks?
Old 2/26/12, 09:19 PM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by wheelman
I ordered a brochure last week. How soon should I expect it, if I get one? Couple weeks?
Seeing as I ordered one in December and have yet to receive it, I wouldn't get your hopes up.
Old 2/27/12, 06:48 AM
Mach 1 Member

Wish i could be on the factory floor today in flat rock. Must be pretty exciting.
Old 2/27/12, 06:57 AM
Shelby GT350 Member

Originally Posted by ThrustangFiveO
Wish i could be on the factory floor today in flat rock. Must be pretty exciting.
No doubt!

Hey Deysha,

Put a deposit down a few weeks ago, sent you a PM last week. All I want to know is if my car has definitely been ordered and on what date, if possible, but not sure how soon that info becomes available. Does having a VOC mean that it has been ordered with Ford? Thanks for any insight you can share.
Old 2/27/12, 07:45 AM
V6 Member

I got one but it is for a $1500 rebate from "dealer stock" I guess it won't work on an order? Also expires 4/2 so I doubt the car will be in by the time the it expires.

I did get the $750 last year and used it on a Flex that we bought. Looks like no love this time.
Old 2/27/12, 08:45 AM
NOT CURRENTLY ACTIVE ON THIS SITE! DO NOT USE PM FEATURE!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by 2011GB/CS
Thanks Deysha, i'm not ordereing one I just like to check out the sight and see all the options and colors.
Oh, ok. I like doing that as well, 2011GB/CS.

Originally Posted by jmillz
My dealer just called me and said my 2013 should hit his lot the week of March 26th! This is way earlier than I was expecting, even though I did get my order in pretty early.
I'm a little skeptical to be honest, since when Deysha looked up my order number she said it had a build date of March 12th. I don't think it could be built and delivered in two weeks.
I understand, jmillz. Remember, all ETAs are subject to change.

Originally Posted by InsidiousGT
This is getting ridiculous....
The Shelby info will come out soon, InsidiousGT. Bare with us.

Originally Posted by the_bottomless_pit
Hi Deysha,
could you track my order please?
I'll be more than happy to, the_bottomless_pit. Please PM me with your dealer's name and order number so I can track it.

Originally Posted by wanted33
Greetings Ladies and Gentlemen. I'm new to the forum, but not new to the Mustang. The Wifey owns a 2010 GT. Thanks for all the information in this thread. I offered her a 2013 GT Vert. for our 35th anniversary. Crap, living with me that long she does deserve it. She has already picked the color, and options.
Here's the details:
GT Premium Vert.
Candy Red w/blk top
Stone Inteior
Auto
Comfort package
Reverse sensing
Rear view camera
19" Nickel wheels.

What a Woman, now if she will just let me drive the thing.
This is awesome, wanted33! PM me with your dealer's name and order number when you put the order in so I can track it for her.

Originally Posted by cinque35
also i got one but never received it in the mail or email..
my dealer saw it on the system, you should call ford customer service 800 392-3673 and they'll tell you if you have one
Your best bet is calling the Ford Marketing Headquarters at 1-800-334-4375.

Hey Deysha,
Put a deposit down a few weeks ago, sent you a PM last week. All I want to know is if my car has definitely been ordered and on what date, if possible, but not sure how soon that info becomes available. Does having a VOC mean that it has been ordered with Ford? Thanks for any insight you can share.
Your order was placed, wheelman. The VOC is the Vehicle Order Confirmation. Once it fully in our system, your dealer then gets the DORA (Dealer Order Receipt Acknowledgment) sheet. I'll send you an update in a little while.

Deysha
Old 2/27/12, 09:45 AM
Shelby GT350 Member

Originally Posted by FordCustomerService
Your best bet is calling the Ford Marketing Headquarters at 1-800-334-4375.

Your order was placed, wheelman. The VOC is the Vehicle Order Confirmation. Once it fully in our system, your dealer then gets the DORA (Dealer Order Receipt Acknowledgment) sheet. I'll send you an update in a little while.

Deysha
Awesome; thanks for the info, Deysha; much appreciated!
Old 2/27/12, 09:56 AM
Bullitt Member

Thank you Deysha,

PM sent with my info
Old 2/27/12, 10:13 AM
NOT CURRENTLY ACTIVE ON THIS SITE! DO NOT USE PM FEATURE!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Awesome; thanks for the info, Deysha; much appreciated!
Anytime, wheelman!

Originally Posted by the_bottomless_pit
Thank you Deysha,
PM sent with my info
Got it, the_bottomless_pit. I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Deysha
Old 2/27/12, 10:40 AM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by ThrustangFiveO
Now I'm starting to really wonder why i haven't received the $750 coupon yet. I have a few questions about it guys.

Do you think maybe because i received one last year around march in the 2012 brochure (expired) that i cant get a new one for the 2013 now? Or have people gotten more than one by the same name?

If i was to order a brochure through my girlfriends name could i use it for me since we both live in the same house? If it will work should, should i wait a little while to have the latest possible expiration date?
Just to answer some of my previous questions about the $750 coupon I called FOMOCO. They said that im still eligible to receive a $750 even though i was granted 1 last year that has since expired. They also said that it is indeed transferable within the household. So i had my girl order a brochure last night. Ive done what i can, now we wait.
Old 2/27/12, 11:14 AM
V6 Member

So, basic question, even though I'm not there yet, I'm hoping to be in a few months. If I one is planning on orderin a 2013 Boss, is there any standard on a hold fee or downpayment? I haven't purchased with Ford before and I know sometimes manufacturers (or dealers) vary.

Thanks!
Old 2/27/12, 12:18 PM
Team Mustang Source

Originally Posted by r5costella
hey guys i was wondering if someone could help me out with some what i would assume is probably basic information. anyway, i recently order a 2013 boss 302 laguna seca and i have the confirmation sheet and the dealer said they are getting one. however, ive been reading this forum and when people order calls they mention a DORA order i was wondering if someone could help me out and give me some information on what that is compared to the basic order form which im assuming is what i have?
Hey bud, welcome to the site. Great place to hang out. The DORA we talk about is the Dealer Order Reciept Acknowledgement. This is a print-back showing the dealer ordered the car and Ford has it in their factory. Everyone usually gets a copy. If you want one, just ask your dealer for one. They shouldn't have a problem with giving you one. If you have any questions, feel free to give me a call.
Old 2/27/12, 12:41 PM
V6 Member

Not sure if this is the appropriate place to ask this, but I looked up "tires" in the search bar and got nothing back. I have a 2013 Mustang GT with the 401A package on order. I ordered the 19x8.5 upgraded wheels, and I'm thinking about immediately replacing the stock tires with Continental ExtremeContact DWS 275 40-19s on the back and 245 45-19s on the front. I have the same model on my current car and they are an awesome all season tire. Tire Rack says they will fit on the 2012, but does not have anything up there for the 2013 yet. Can someone verify that these will fit, and also does anyone have any info about how these tires will affect the ride and handling of the car?
Old 2/27/12, 01:20 PM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by Nawambo
So, basic question, even though I'm not there yet, I'm hoping to be in a few months. If I one is planning on orderin a 2013 Boss, is there any standard on a hold fee or downpayment? I haven't purchased with Ford before and I know sometimes manufacturers (or dealers) vary.

Thanks!
This depends upon the dealer you are working with. I ordered a 2013 Boss and put down $1,000 as a downpayment. Some dealers may demand more or less.
Old 2/27/12, 01:29 PM
Shelby GT350 Member

They will fit and get excellent ratings all around, including ride comfort IIRC but no personal experience.
Old 2/27/12, 02:21 PM
GT Member

Originally Posted by Nawambo

Thanks!
They vary a lot from what it sounds like. Mine asked for nothing down to place the order

Quick Reply: 2013 Mustang Order Guides (including GT500) & Price Lists