05-09 Interior and Audio Mods Enhancing Your Mustang's Interior and Sound System

Shifter Bezels?

Search this Thread

Old 4/21/07, 09:45 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Received it this morning!
Attached Images  
Old 4/22/07, 02:28 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
I'll just order through regular channels. We did test track a few weeks ago but the line for soaring was like 90 minutes so we decided to go eat and we'll do that one later. Having a seasonal pass lets us come back over and over. We have 14 blackout weeks but they are at the busiest times so it doesn't bother us.

Your brother is down at NSLD. That's about 10 miles from my office so shipping would probably be cheaper than the gas.

From the rocket ranch

BB

Semper Fi
Old 5/1/07, 09:06 PM
Legacy Tms Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Ok, FYI I know we've been out for a while, but we did get our first shipment back from the platers and so we've got the shifter bezels back in stock for the moment... I am expecting to be out in a couple days, at least until more boxes start coming back in from plating - there were a lot of orders waiting on these, so everyone that's been on order is getting caught up real quick
Old 5/2/07, 03:23 AM
Shelby GT500 Member

I ordered mine and should be here by the weekend! I also found a chrome headlamp ****/cover too!
Old 5/2/07, 08:42 AM
Cobra Member

I already got mine and it was the easiest mod i ever installed. And the finish on it is great. You may have to clean the chrome prior to install mine had some yellowish water runs in it but any time i have ever sent something off to be chromed the parts have come back with this on it. Some vinegar takes it right off and for polishing the Chrome I would suggest nothing but Mothers Chrome Polish.

Richard
Old 5/2/07, 08:52 AM
Legacy Tms Member

Richard, thanks for the heads-up. They should be pretty clean when you receive them, but as crazy as it's been around here lately, it might not have gotten a thorough cleaning before it got sent out. I'll talk to the girl that does the packaging and let her know to be on the lookout for it.

Thanks again, we appreciate your business!
Old 5/2/07, 07:23 PM
Team Mustang Source

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
I had an order come in with premier trim group and the bezel was missing. Ordered another one from parts and it was 18.00 retail. Will see if its the right one when it comes in this week.
Old 5/2/07, 07:30 PM
Cobra Member

Originally Posted by SilverHorseRacing
Richard, thanks for the heads-up. They should be pretty clean when you receive them, but as crazy as it's been around here lately, it might not have gotten a thorough cleaning before it got sent out. I'll talk to the girl that does the packaging and let her know to be on the lookout for it.

Thanks again, we appreciate your business!
No problem Marcello.

It is a Great piece.The fit and finish is Top Rate. As for the staining honestly it was no big deal to me since i have had many parts chromed and they always come back from the chrome shop with this residue in certain areas, usually where the piece was anging to dry after it's final dip. You saying you want to make sure they do not leave your shop to the customer that way is A OK in my book and that to me says you are taking an extra step to make sure they go out clean and shiny. Keep up the great customer service and you will do well in business. I just wish i could talk my wife into the Black Fuel door I think it would look great on the Redfire but since it is her car she has VETO power.

Richard
Old 5/4/07, 06:52 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

I just installed mine, this bezel is awesome! The fit, design, and finish is a Class Act folks!
Old 5/8/07, 11:15 PM
V6 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I just ordered mine Tru-Billet Shifter Bezel from SHR . In chrome finish And order door lock pins,cupholder bezel and Coin Tray from mgw. Cant wait for all goodles
Old 5/9/07, 07:28 AM
Bullitt Member

Marcello what's the latest on the black bezel for the auto?

Earl
Old 5/10/07, 09:56 AM
Cobra Member

Originally Posted by retfr8flyr
Marcello what's the latest on the black bezel for the auto?

Earl
Hey I guess I was not the only one who wanted it black
Old 5/10/07, 08:55 PM
Legacy Tms Member

We haven't been able to keep up with the satin and chrome, so they were all shifted to those finishes for the short term. We're expanding to another anodize shop soon, and should be able to get things rolling as we get caught up.

You guys like our products too much, that's the problem !! (I love it though, so no worries, and I said we'd make these, so we are going to do them for you, even if it is a very short run of them)

FYI - the black cup bezels, sell at a ratio of about 1:40 to the satin and chrome, so you can see that they aren't exactly "flying" off the shelf - the first 10 of each of those we did, I still have stock left on them...and that has been what, six months or more now?
Old 6/23/07, 11:32 AM
Legacy Tms Member

Manual bezels are now available on our website, finally... I didn't want them to be able to go through until we had enough stock on them, but I think we're there.

Black anodize I will make a short run of in the next mill cycle - should be running them this week again. Now that we have the capability in-house to allocate production, we can do whatever we want, and not be stuck with someone else's production schedule.
Old 6/25/07, 01:45 PM
Mach 1 Member

Any thing on the switch plates?
Old 6/25/07, 08:17 PM
Legacy Tms Member

Not yet... working on the fires in the oven at the moment before we go starting another one, but we haven't forgotten about them - material is here to prototype them when we get a chance.
Old 7/3/07, 07:24 PM
Team Mustang Source Legacy Member

Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts
Way back in post # 15 of this thread, http://forums.bradbarnett.net/showpo...2&postcount=15, aircare84 posted these two pics of different shifter bezles. One of them is almost square instead of rectagular, but it has the factory boot installed in it. I don't see how a square one would fit.

EDIT:
Just got a PM back from aircare84 and acording to him, those two pictures are of the same bezell. I guess the camera plays tricks with the size.
Too bad because I always hated the oversized cutout Ford puts in there. That and all the extra boot material looks terrible, IMO.
Attached Thumbnails Shifter Bezels?-gt-20048s.jpg   Shifter Bezels?-gt-20052s.jpg  
Old 7/3/07, 09:05 PM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by StangNut
Way back in post # 15 of this thread, http://forums.bradbarnett.net/showpo...2&postcount=15, aircare84 posted these two pics of different shifter bezles. One of them is almost square instead of rectagular, but it has the factory boot installed in it. I don't see how a square one would fit.
I'm 99% certain those are pictures of the same bezel and the one picture is just a little skewed. Product info here:
http://www.mustangdepot.com/OnLineCa...itt-s-ring.htm
Old 8/7/07, 02:49 PM
Legacy Tms Member

BLACK SHIFTER BEZELS ARE HERE !!!! (so are cup holder bezels!)

Price is the same as satin anodized (64.00) ea.

Also...

We now have a new "satin polished" finish for our interior products. This starts out as a highly polished piece, and then is clear anodized, which takes down some of the "brightness" of the part, but gives it a finish almost identical to the IUP steering wheel spokes. Price for this new finish will be in-between our satin and chrome finishes, so on shifter bezels, it will be 69.00, on cup holders it will be 50.00.

Anyone looking for these new finishes, until we get the website updated to reflect it, just give us a call and we'll take care of you.
Old 8/7/07, 03:03 PM
Cobra Member

Marcello,
This is Richard I emailed you about the Plain Black F150 Fuel Door. Any info for me by chance?

I would love to get this before next weekend if you have it.

Richard

Quick Reply: Shifter Bezels?