05-09 Interior and Audio Mods Enhancing Your Mustang's Interior and Sound System

Shifter Bezels?

Search this Thread

Old 4/4/07, 12:28 AM
Team Mustang Source

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Smile

SHR satin bezel arrived today.

Three minute install and GOOD Looking.
Attached Thumbnails Shifter Bezels?-bezel-medium-.jpg  
Old 4/4/07, 07:16 PM
Cobra R Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by k3druid
SHR satin bezel arrived today.

Three minute install and GOOD Looking.
What took you so long????
Old 4/4/07, 07:18 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
So did you come up with an answer on the GT/CS engraving on your SHR products?
Old 4/4/07, 08:00 PM
Legacy Tms Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Oh, sorry I didn't respond sooner - the short answer is no. GT/CS is trademarked, and so it's very touchy, to the point that I'd rather not do it, plus, given the way we make the part currently, it wouldn't work as just a mod to the existing "plain" piece, and it would be too small on the "GT" piece, so you'd have to stock a separate P/N just for the GT/CS - and of course in satin, black, and chrome, so now it's 3 more part numbers... it's not something we could just "engrave on the fly" to an existing part like we can on our fuel doors.

BTW - EVERYONE'S has now shipped - we got the last of the backorders for this out today, so I would expect that within the next few days everyone should be all set on this
Old 4/4/07, 08:09 PM
Mach 1 Member

does the shifter bezel come in black? If so I'll take one!
Old 4/4/07, 09:30 PM
Legacy Tms Member

Coming soon to a theater near you Satin and Chrome are in stock (well, they were...) but more are coming back all the time now, so it's not a big deal.
Old 4/5/07, 12:12 AM
Team Mustang Source

One Minute was spent Admireing my handy Work.
Old 4/5/07, 11:59 AM
Cobra R Member

Try also moss mustang, they have one also for 19.95......they also have others for 69.00 with the GT on it. They also have seperate ones for auto and manuals.
Old 4/5/07, 05:03 PM
Legacy Tms Member

Originally Posted by traffic142
Try also moss mustang, they have one also for 19.95......they also have others for 69.00 with the GT on it. They also have seperate ones for auto and manuals.
Yes, those would be our satin finish pieces (we have them for 64.00) Chrome is a few dollars more, 74.00 direct from us.

The 19.95 one - I don't think you will be too impressed with sitting next to our piece.
Old 4/13/07, 07:25 AM
Mach 1 Member

Got my Bezel today from SHR, that thing is art work. It matches my MGW e-break handle to a "T" from the color to the groove that goes around it.
Old 4/13/07, 10:02 AM
GT Member

Whatever anyone does do not order a **** thing from blueovalindustries!!! Absolutley terrible customer service and I'll never deal with them again. The ***** on the phone absolutely lost in when I was trying to descibe the situation. I ordered the silver shifter bezel by Scott Drake. Long & short when I received it the sides of the plastic packaging were cut off and the bezel had a scratch, a dimple & it actually looks like when it was produced there was a problem as there's a raised indent (not part of the design) all the way up the sides. Sorry for the rant but it just blows my mind how some operate, it'll be going back and I'll deal with someone else.
Old 4/15/07, 01:38 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 41 Likes on 28 Posts
Originally Posted by Rudiepoo1
Whatever anyone does do not order a **** thing from blueovalindustries!!!
Why would you when you have AWESOME vendors like Silver Horse or MGW?!?!
Old 4/16/07, 08:41 AM
Cobra Member

Originally Posted by Rudiepoo1
Whatever anyone does do not order a **** thing from blueovalindustries!!! Absolutley terrible customer service and I'll never deal with them again. The ***** on the phone absolutely lost in when I was trying to descibe the situation. I ordered the silver shifter bezel by Scott Drake. Long & short when I received it the sides of the plastic packaging were cut off and the bezel had a scratch, a dimple & it actually looks like when it was produced there was a problem as there's a raised indent (not part of the design) all the way up the sides. Sorry for the rant but it just blows my mind how some operate, it'll be going back and I'll deal with someone else.
I agree 100% with this. I had a very similar experiance with them last year.

O and I ordered a Bezel Yesterday

Richard
Old 4/17/07, 05:04 PM
Mach 1 Member

Silverhorse Racing- so are the manaul chrome bezels available yet? Im waiting on these but the website still says they havent come out yet.
Old 4/17/07, 05:49 PM
Legacy Tms Member

Well, we had them, then sold them all before they were even posted on the webstore - now we're getting word that the plater is getting backed up, and our shipment that was supposed to be coming to us last Friday hasn't gone yet, and might make it out this Friday. Needless to say, we're really looking for this, because all of our chrome plated products are done by this one plater, and so we're running low on stock (if not out) of many of our chrome accessories.

Short answer - as soon as we have stock and have caught up existing phone and delaer orders, we will post them to our webstore for sale.

Thanks!
Old 4/17/07, 06:19 PM
Mach 1 Member

Sounds good! Thanks for the quick reply!
Old 4/18/07, 07:08 PM

I deffinately have to chime in here.
Marcello has known for some time now that I have wanted the shifter bezel. I know he has had some issues with getting them in and all. Well just the other day while attending the Fantasy Of Flight show here in Florida guess who pulls up next to me while waiting in the LONG REGISTRATION line. It was Marcello and he says to me that he has something for me so he gets out right there and hands me my long awaited shifter bezel. So I swaped them out while in line.
Talk about modding at a show. LOL
Thanks again Marcello
as always I HIGHLY recommend SilverHorse Racing
Old 4/20/07, 10:37 AM
Legacy Tms Member

No problem - just trying to make sure our customer service stays where I like it, even if it is sometimes a little slow in getting there
Old 4/20/07, 12:05 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by mustangshadow
... Well just the other day while attending the Fantasy Of Flight show here in Florida guess who pulls up next to me while waiting in the LONG REGISTRATION line. It was Marcello and he says to me that he has something for me so he gets out right there and hands me my long awaited shifter bezel. ...
Well that was like finding a needle in a haystack. If you're still playing tourist this weekend Marcello, throw an extra manual shifter bezel in your trunk. After sending off a whale of a check to Uncle Sugar this week I will be unwinding at the pie festival in Celebration and also at the flower show in Epcot.

From the rocket ranch

BB

Semper Fi
Old 4/21/07, 09:33 PM
Legacy Tms Member

Bob,

I wish I caught this sooner - we're taking the weekend off with the family to go to Epcot and use up our last day of our parkhoppers we had from a few months ago. I'll be at soaring and test track for sure, but I don't have any bezels with me. Maybe I can have you meet up with my brother who works up that way (he's outside base proper at USA on the south side of the port).

Of course, as big as these have been, I'm probably out of whichever one you want, but more are in process... Good problems to have, no doubt!

Quick Reply: Shifter Bezels?