05-09 Exterior Modifications Making Your '05 Stand Out from the Crowd

License Plate Bracket - Custom Made by Me.

Search this Thread

Old 10/25/06, 08:15 PM
Team Mustang Source Legacy Member

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
Definitely a nice product. So far I've only used it at car shows to display the personal plate on the ground in front of the car. I did give your info to a couple from New Jersey, Ben, the saw my car and I showed them your bracket at the Las Vegas MCA show a few weeks ago. No one else seemed to notice that much, except to try to figure out what my plate meant.

I keep it in the trunk too, just in case.
Old 10/25/06, 09:12 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking

Originally Posted by jayguy
Definitely a nice product. So far I've only used it at car shows to display the personal plate on the ground in front of the car. I did give your info to a couple from New Jersey, Ben, the saw my car and I showed them your bracket at the Las Vegas MCA show a few weeks ago. No one else seemed to notice that much, except to try to figure out what my plate meant.

I keep it in the trunk too, just in case.
Very cool man I decided I didn't want to attract anymore attention to myself - Legend Lime is pretty close to jumping out at you as screming yellow (well not quite). I decided it was time to put the plate on. Plus I had it in the window before and the rattling was driving me crazy.

Today I shipped bracket #25 - to Mas35NYR.
Old 11/2/06, 09:11 AM

Thumbs up Best Owner Invention For Our Cars

Hey Ben , you are good, and fast ! I got mine on Tuesday, delayed dinner and stuff, and went right out to the car and started the install. It took about twenty minutes total. This is a well thought-out product, and it's even "old guy " proof ! Now the local police will leave me alone. I have been trying hard not to drill holes in my bumper cause I'm moving from Calif to Tennessee , where they don't require the front plate. This is the solution !! YEAH BEN !!
Old 11/13/06, 07:22 AM
Banned

Talking Still Producing these as of Nov 13, 2006

Originally Posted by snkysnake
Hey Ben , you are good, and fast ! I got mine on Tuesday, delayed dinner and stuff, and went right out to the car and started the install. It took about twenty minutes total. This is a well thought-out product, and it's even "old guy " proof ! Now the local police will leave me alone. I have been trying hard not to drill holes in my bumper cause I'm moving from Calif to Tennessee , where they don't require the front plate. This is the solution !! YEAH BEN !!
Thanks man, I'm glad other Mustang fanicitcs like the bracket as much as I do. I'm still using mine with electrical tape as I haven't had time to Plasti-dip my own!

I'm still producing these, I'm planning to make a very large batch shortly and start listing them on Ebay and other Mustang Forums. At the moment however there's about 1 week delay between placing your order and it shipping (unless you get lucky and get one from a batch just produced).

Here's a link to Production version photos:
http://forums.bradbarnett.net/showth...811#post702811

If you have issues with the photos loading in the post above it's because I run my web server on a non-standard port. Please have a look at this post instead:
http://forums.bradbarnett.net/showth...579#post757579

Here's a link to the instruction manual:
http://www.fileden.com/files/2006/10...te_Bracket.pdf

The payment is as follows for the Mustang GT bracket:

USA - Includes Alaska & Hawaii - $35US + $7US shipping = $42US
Canada - $41cdn + $12.02cdn shipping = $53CDN <- Don't ask me why the shipping is more to Canada, I was surprised myself! But the package weighs 350grams, and is 19x16x4cm's.

I'm not a company I just do not want to post my real paypal email as it's my main Email account (Thread reading bots... etc..)
My paypal email is fastrackindustries@gmail.com

If your interested please, please paypal me $42US or PM me for more information. If your from TMS please include your nick in your paypal payment, if you aren't from TMS I would like to know where you heard about my bracket.

Old 11/17/06, 09:56 PM
Banned

friendly bump for new comers
Old 11/19/06, 01:23 PM
V6 Member

Would any of you GT500 owners or those with GT500 front-end mods willingly offer any information to Fastrack so we could all eventually have awesome front lic plate holders?
Old 11/22/06, 11:22 PM
GT Member

Will this also work for a lowly 2007 v6 coupe? If so I want one too!!
Old 11/23/06, 04:58 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by cookiemonster
Will this also work for a lowly 2007 v6 coupe? If so I want one too!!
Hey,

Your the 5th request so far for a v6 bracket, I'm probably going to rent a v6 'stang before the year is out to design a bracket for it. I'll keep you updated.
Old 11/23/06, 02:28 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Glad to see these are still going Ben. Have mine on for about 4 months and zero problems. Oh, and zero holes in the bumper.
Old 11/23/06, 04:01 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by scramblr
Glad to see these are still going Ben. Have mine on for about 4 months and zero problems. Oh, and zero holes in the bumper.
Glad to hear it! Any idea how many miles you've put on since using my bracket... I only drove my car a total of 2,000km's this year, and probably only 1000 or so with my bracket.
Old 11/23/06, 09:17 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Originally Posted by Fastrack
Glad to hear it! Any idea how many miles you've put on since using my bracket... I only drove my car a total of 2,000km's this year, and probably only 1000 or so with my bracket.
Oh h*ll, I don't know. 12 months 15k miles. But I'll tell you this, bet ya I've conducted the fastest speed test with your bracket. I'd say I do about 120-135mph a few times per week for at least 20 minutes at a time and your bracket has seen 140-150mph for about 2-3 hours of continuous driving a few times. Held up fine....
Old 11/23/06, 09:30 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by scramblr
Oh h*ll, I don't know. 12 months 15k miles. But I'll tell you this, bet ya I've conducted the fastest speed test with your bracket. I'd say I do about 120-135mph a few times per week for at least 20 minutes at a time and your bracket has seen 140-150mph for about 2-3 hours of continuous driving a few times. Held up fine....
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeet! Now that's quick! 100mph was my max with the bracket. 2-3 hours of 150mph must be just amazing. If I did that here I wouldn't be ever driving again.
Old 11/23/06, 09:35 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Originally Posted by Fastrack
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeet! Now that's quick! 100mph was my max with the bracket. 2-3 hours of 150mph must be just amazing. If I did that here I wouldn't be ever driving again.
LOL...gotta love it when it's legal!!!!
Old 11/23/06, 09:37 PM
Team Mustang Source

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by snkysnake
Hey just if you did not know , you would not have to drill holes if your Mustang is Canadian and it most likely has them already they'd be just painted over if you look close you could see the indents they are there already. when I got my 05 GT they put it on before I knew it ! I was a tad mad but this time I pre said DON'T do it or you have to fix it ! would you mind to take a picture of yours with this bracket please as maybe I'll do the same as you ? Thanks Ed
Old 11/23/06, 09:47 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Originally Posted by GottaHaveIt
I was a tad mad but this time I pre said DON'T do it or you have to fix it ! Thanks Ed
LOL...When I ordered mine I was very clear for them not to drill holes in the bumper or they'd have to fix it. I had my salesman re-verify this numerous times with the people that handle delivery at the port where the cars come into Germany for Military members. When I went to pick up the car at the port and identified myself, they said "Oh yeah, you're the one that requested no holes be drilled."
Old 11/23/06, 09:53 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by GottaHaveIt
Hey just if you did not know , you would not have to drill holes if your Mustang is Canadian and it most likely has them already they'd be just painted over if you look close you could see the indents they are there already. when I got my 05 GT they put it on before I knew it ! I was a tad mad but this time I pre said DON'T do it or you have to fix it ! would you mind to take a picture of yours with this bracket please as maybe I'll do the same as you ? Thanks Ed
I'm a little unclear what you want a picture of, but mine is in storage now... The car comes from the factory with little dimples in the front which are guides for the big drill bit they use for the bolts. (The same applies for the back plate holes... but we do need a back plate right ).

The guy that PDI'd mine didn't drill his holes on his mustang so he knew I didn't want them.
Old 12/2/06, 07:37 AM

Thanks Fastrack the brackets look great. i got them yesterday...now i just need a mustang to put them on.....
Old 12/2/06, 07:12 PM
Banned

Talking

Originally Posted by cmsurfr22
Thanks Fastrack the brackets look great. i got them yesterday...now i just need a mustang to put them on.....
Make sure that the dealer doesn't drill the holes if they do, use my brackets and knock them upside the head ....

I'm glad you like them!
Old 12/3/06, 06:55 AM
Cobra R Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Ben....I paypal'ed ya.

Please let me know. I've got these slated as a Christmas gift
so please dont tell me that your out till next year!!

Robert
Old 12/3/06, 07:00 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by darth-bob
Ben....I paypal'ed ya.

Please let me know. I've got these slated as a Christmas gift
so please dont tell me that your out till next year!!

Robert

It's your lucky day I just finished a batch and have 1 extra!.... So it'll ship right away... I emailed you some pics..

Quick Reply: License Plate Bracket - Custom Made by Me.