Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
11.11%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
88.89%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 7/9/16, 02:18 AM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts
Well I'm gonna post some pics that may or may not have mustangs in them...

Traded the oldest daughters mustang a couple of months ago for this Edge

A great riding car. Other than it has only two rows my wife likes it better than her Exploder sport
Attached Thumbnails Mustangs Coast to Coast-photo8.jpg  
Old 7/9/16, 11:42 AM
NTTAWWT

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts
Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs

A great riding car. Other than it has only two rows my wife likes it better than her Exploder sport
Poor Bronco!
Old 7/9/16, 11:57 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 592 Likes on 425 Posts

That was one of the reasons I passed on a new Exploder, they all have a third row of seats and I didn't need or want that.
Old 7/9/16, 01:32 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 166 Likes on 141 Posts

Wait...how old is she??

Have you driven the Edge? What are your thoughts? I drove a Sport earlier this year and I was so underwhelmed. My dad and I rented a 2008 when they first came out, and drove it from CA to IL to visit family in Chicago. I loved the way the first gen drove. The new one felt so sluggish and muted. It was fast, but that's about it. The old ones felt like sport wagons.

I don't care for the Explorer either. Honestly I'm looking all over the place for our next vehicles. Wife's Focus will probably get replaced by a Mazda CX-9. My new daily will most likely be a quad cab Ranger if those rumors are true. If not, possibly a Wrangler Pickup if *those* rumors are true.
Old 7/9/16, 01:42 PM
Post *****

Originally Posted by laserred38
Wait...how old is she??

Have you driven the Edge? What are your thoughts? I drove a Sport earlier this year and I was so underwhelmed. My dad and I rented a 2008 when they first came out, and drove it from CA to IL to visit family in Chicago. I loved the way the first gen drove. The new one felt so sluggish and muted. It was fast, but that's about it. The old ones felt like sport wagons.

I don't care for the Explorer either. Honestly I'm looking all over the place for our next vehicles. Wife's Focus will probably get replaced by a Mazda CX-9. My new daily will most likely be a quad cab Ranger if those rumors are true. If not, possibly a Wrangler Pickup if *those* rumors are true.
This Edge has the 2.0L ecoboost

It's the perfect chick car. It's comfortable and I'd drive it but coming from a super duty and a couple of blown mustangs it's just a car to me. Love the house panorama roof though it's useless in this summer heat right now. But it has and does everything we want for her and is safe and reliable and has every modern convenience and tech. Not as cool as a V6 mustang but we feel safer with her driving it 2.5 hours to and from school when she comes home.

She's 20
Old 7/9/16, 01:43 PM
Post *****

Originally Posted by StangMahn
Poor Bronco!
Hey

I'm gonna go wash it in a few minutes. The bronco isn't in the pasture anymore it's in the grass near the house because of the **** oil leak. As soon as Regan goes back to college next month it'll be in the garage again because I don't give two ****s if it leaks on the epoxy floor.
Old 7/10/16, 12:51 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Ol' lady bought some new furniture for one of the rooms and it ****ing sucks. I hate it. It looks nice, but that is all it is good for, if you're using it, it blows. Most uncomfortable **** I've ever sat on, all of it. The recliner is too small in the back part, and the couch is so hard it feels like you're sitting on top of it, like you're up on a perch, you don't sink down at all.

Glad I wont use it, it will have to go if I use it. Luckily its not in one of the rooms I use. Stupid ****, horrible furniture, and I suspect that not only is it uncomfortable, I think its ****ty made as well, I can just tell by the feel of it. Hope she's happy and likes sitting on it, hope she likes sleeping on it as well, lol.
Old 7/10/16, 07:22 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 107 Likes on 95 Posts
Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown
Ol' lady bought some new furniture for one of the rooms and it ****ing sucks. I hate it. It looks nice, but that is all it is good for, if you're using it, it blows. Most uncomfortable **** I've ever sat on, all of it. The recliner is too small in the back part, and the couch is so hard it feels like you're sitting on top of it, like you're up on a perch, you don't sink down at all. Glad I wont use it, it will have to go if I use it. Luckily its not in one of the rooms I use. Stupid ****, horrible furniture, and I suspect that not only is it uncomfortable, I think its ****ty made as well, I can just tell by the feel of it. Hope she's happy and likes sitting on it, hope she likes sleeping on it as well, lol.
That's why both people need to go when furniture shopping. You have to have more then pretty furniture. It's got to be comfortable or what's the point.
Old 7/10/16, 07:24 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 107 Likes on 95 Posts
Well I'm gonna post some pics that may or may not have mustangs in them... Traded the oldest daughters mustang a couple of months ago for this Edge A great riding car. Other than it has only two rows my wife likes it better than her Exploder sport
Nice Edge Gary. Not all girls want a Mustang.
Old 7/10/16, 10:43 AM
NTTAWWT

Ol' lady bought some new furniture for one of the rooms and it ****ing sucks. I hate it. It looks nice, but that is all it is good for, if you're using it, it blows. Most uncomfortable **** I've ever sat on, all of it. The recliner is too small in the back part, and the couch is so hard it feels like you're sitting on top of it, like you're up on a perch, you don't sink down at all.

Glad I wont use it, it will have to go if I use it. Luckily its not in one of the rooms I use. Stupid ****, horrible furniture, and I suspect that not only is it uncomfortable, I think its ****ty made as well, I can just tell by the feel of it. Hope she's happy and likes sitting on it, hope she likes sleeping on it as well, lol.
Went with my folks yesterday as they were looking for a recliner for mom. The only couch I saw the entire time that I liked, was a nice big sturdy couch. Had plenty of back and the cushions were a bit longer than the typical. **** thing was $2200. Wtf man?
Old 7/10/16, 10:51 AM
Post *****

There's like a 400% markup on furniture

I've built two house for furniture store owners and about to build a third. They always want to trade extras for furniture. I always tell them let me mark it up 400% first and then we can.
Old 7/10/16, 10:57 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

There's like a 400% markup on furniture

I've built two house for furniture store owners and about to build a third. They always want to trade extras for furniture. I always tell them let me mark it up 400% first and then we can.
Yep, furniture and jewelry are the 2 biggest rip offs you can buy. I knew a guy that worked for a furniture store and his job was to go pick up the furniture from the wholesaler and bring it back to the store. He'd tell me about how little the cost of it was on the invoices he signed when he picked it up compared to what they priced it at when they put it out in the showroom.
Old 7/10/16, 11:28 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

When I was driving home the other day I was reading those digital highway signs they have over the road with different messages about roadway fatalities this year, drive safe, etc.

They've been putting up more catchy phrases lately, letting the public send them in as suggestions, is your life worth more than a text, etc.

Saw one that said "Drive hammered, get nailed"
Old 7/10/16, 01:55 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 166 Likes on 141 Posts
Old 7/10/16, 04:26 PM
NTTAWWT

I've pretty well decided once I've got a shop, I'm going to start building a lot of my own furniture.
Old 7/10/16, 04:36 PM
2013 RR Boss 302 #2342

Received 2,174 Likes on 1,621 Posts
Originally Posted by GrnT
That's why both people need to go when furniture shopping. You have to have more then pretty furniture. It's got to be comfortable or what's the point.
Old 7/10/16, 04:48 PM
Legacy Tms Member

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts
When I was driving home the other day I was reading those digital highway signs they have over the road with different messages about roadway fatalities this year, drive safe, etc.

They've been putting up more catchy phrases lately, letting the public send them in as suggestions, is your life worth more than a text, etc.

Saw one that said "Drive hammered, get nailed"
Priceless
Old 7/10/16, 04:55 PM
2013 RR Boss 302 #2342

Received 2,174 Likes on 1,621 Posts
Originally Posted by Gravydog316
lol we got new living room furniture a while ago, & my dads like "I don't care. we don't need new furniture!" & my mom says, "You men would live in your man caves & wear your dirty underwear & eat out of cans like Homer Simpson if it weren't for us women!!" lol
And I still don't see the problem...
Old 7/10/16, 05:16 PM
Post *****

Originally Posted by Gravydog316
haha, well, i would agree sometimes, but i like clean underwear, thank you...
"The underwear your mother laid out for you?"

Old 7/10/16, 05:17 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast