Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
11.11%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
88.89%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 4/8/16, 07:31 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

Received 53 Likes on 52 Posts
Originally Posted by HOSS429
do the pros have to pay an entry fee to play an event ? .. how much to enter the masters this weekend ? i quit playing 10 years ago with a 4 handicap ..
travel expenses were the big issue. Equipment also costs money, and if you're using pro clubs, you're going to pay a fortune to have them fitted, gripped, etc. Spikes, gloves, registration for events, etc. It adds up really fast.
Old 4/8/16, 08:12 PM
A Man Just Needs Some....

Received 34 Likes on 30 Posts
Any of you guys find yourselves owning an excessive amount of shoes? I think I got a problem. I own 10 pairs of tennis shoes. Not counting dress shoes, boots, or flip flops. Just recently I'm hooked on Adidas Boost. There just ain't a softer cushion made period. These things are the most comfortable shoes I've ever owned so of course I'm buying more.
Old 4/8/16, 10:35 PM
NTTAWWT

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts
I've got probably a dozen or more pairs. Adidas put their boost tech in some golf shoes. Once they're not frickin $200, I'm gonna have to buy some.

I've gotten mad on course once. Guy hit into me twice, when it was obvious that there were about 5 groups in front of me, and nobody was going anywhere. The second time I turned around, threw up my hands and gave him the double one finger salute. Funny enough, he got his cart close enough to see how big I am, and didn't hit into me again.
Old 4/8/16, 10:49 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 166 Likes on 141 Posts
Fashion Al strikes again hahaha

I have a ton of shoes, mainly from when I was in high school/college. I never wear any of them. Need to donate them or something.
Old 4/8/16, 11:25 PM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts
I wear a pink shirt and that's wrong but you have more shoes than my wife and that's ok?

I have like 6 pairs of shoes

1 sneakers
1 dress shoes for church or funerals (haven't been to church in 10 years)
1 work boots
1 casual boots
1 dress boots
1 everyday casual shoes

When I get a new one of any of them I throw the old ones out

Last edited by 2k7gtcs; 4/8/16 at 11:27 PM.
Old 4/9/16, 01:34 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 592 Likes on 425 Posts
Only thing more annoying and irritating than people talking about football (especially Alabama football) is people talking about golf. Good God almighty what a boring bunch of ****. Find a forum to talk about golf. It is some seriously boring ****.
Old 4/9/16, 03:53 AM

Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs
I wear a pink shirt and that's wrong but you have more shoes than my wife and that's ok? I have like 6 pairs of shoes 1 sneakers 1 dress shoes for church or funerals (haven't been to church in 10 years) 1 work boots 1 casual boots 1 dress boots 1 everyday casual shoes When I get a new one of any of them I throw the old ones out
Lmao. I'm not gonna throw away a new looking pair of shoes. I've got shoes that are 8 yrs old and still in great shape. I usually only wear them a few hours at a time then I change into my work boots. Rarely wear a pair all day long so most of them stay brand new. The older ones I wear to ball games so most of them don't even see dirt or grass. Either way yep I've got a problem. Gonna give up a couple pairs to the local charity store soon but that's just to make room. Lol
Old 4/9/16, 08:07 AM
2013 RR Boss 302 #2342

Received 2,174 Likes on 1,621 Posts
Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown
Only thing more annoying and irritating than people talking about football (especially Alabama football) is people talking about golf. Good God almighty what a boring bunch of ****. Find a forum to talk about golf. It is some seriously boring ****.
You're obviously reading it so...
Old 4/9/16, 09:50 AM

Received 70 Likes on 66 Posts
AÂ prank caller convinced employees of a Coon Rapids Burger King to smash all of the windows of the restaurant to keep the building from exploding, Coon Rapids police say.

The incident happened Friday evening at the Burger King on the 2000 block of Northdale Boulevard.

According to police, employees received a phone call from someone claiming to be from the Coon Rapids Fire Department. The caller said the restaurant was pressurized and could explode, so the employees needed to break the windows to relieve the pressure.

The employees believed the caller and broke multiple windows, police say.

Police say they believe the call was a prank, and an investigation is underway to determine who made the phone call.

http://kstp.com/news/coon-rapids-bur...ndows/4100167/

Old 4/9/16, 09:57 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 166 Likes on 141 Posts
Lol! That's such an old trick. Can't believe idiots still fall for it.
Old 4/9/16, 10:10 AM

Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts
You would rather they talk about shoes? Imelda Marcos is rolling over in her grave!
Old 4/9/16, 10:56 AM

Just cooked a big pot of elk stew. Elk just might be better than beef. (At least stewed). Way better than the deer we have down here. If I lived up north I would take up hunting again. Dang that was good. Can't wait for leftovers tomorrow.
Old 4/9/16, 11:46 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Originally Posted by AlsCobra
Lmao. I'm not gonna throw away a new looking pair of shoes. I've got shoes that are 8 yrs old and still in great shape. I usually only wear them a few hours at a time then I change into my work boots. Rarely wear a pair all day long so most of them stay brand new. The older ones I wear to ball games so most of them don't even see dirt or grass. Either way yep I've got a problem. Gonna give up a couple pairs to the local charity store soon but that's just to make room. Lol
Since I've lost so much weight, my shoes are too big, have to wear two pairs of socks when I go walk to keep my feet from sliding around inside of them. Need to go look for some new ones. And I have a hard time finding shoes I can wear because my feet are so flat I have to buy shoes that come in wide widths. Most shoes like Nike, I can't even wear because the arch part is so pronounced that it hurts my foot because mine is so flat right there. New Balance and Skechers are about the only sneakers I can wear anymore.

Originally Posted by Mustang Freak
You're obviously reading it so...
Ironically, I like watching golf on tv from time to time and I don't watch any kind of sports.

Originally Posted by Blue Notch
AÂ prank caller convinced employees of a Coon Rapids Burger King to smash all of the windows of the restaurant to keep the building from exploding, Coon Rapids police say.

The incident happened Friday evening at the Burger King on the 2000 block of Northdale Boulevard.

According to police, employees received a phone call from someone claiming to be from the Coon Rapids Fire Department. The caller said the restaurant was pressurized and could explode, so the employees needed to break the windows to relieve the pressure.

Police say they believe the call was a prank, and an investigation is underway to determine who made the phone call.

What a bunch of stupid *****.

Originally Posted by phiggs54
You would rather they talk about shoes? Imelda Marcos is rolling over in her grave!
Dang, I haven't heard that name in years. I remember when all that was going on, makes me feel old lol.

Originally Posted by AlsCobra
Just cooked a big pot of elk stew. Elk just might be better than beef. (At least stewed). Way better than the deer we have down here. If I lived up north I would take up hunting again. Dang that was good. Can't wait for leftovers tomorrow.
I always found it weird how a lot people around here do about hunting. They go to south Ga. to deer hunt because there are so many of them. But the deer down there are always scrawny looking, yet you can go down there and kill your limit in a week of hunting because they're just wandering around everywhere. The deer up here are massive compared to the ones I see people bring back from down there. The older hunters I know would rather hunt up here and take the whole season to kill their limit (or not even get their limit) than go down there and kill a bunch of puny ones.
Old 4/9/16, 02:24 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Originally Posted by Blue Notch

Just read another story about that, one of the comments was "Wow, that's a whopper of a prank". LOL

And on another note, how ****ing stupid are these people? And these are the people that liberals are demanding $15 an hour for as a minimum wage.
Old 4/9/16, 03:48 PM
Legacy Tms Member

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts
Hi everyone, hope you all are doing good!
Old 4/9/16, 11:13 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Can't believe I forgot to change my Paypal settings before it auto renewed the membership here. That's 15 bucks down the toilet. And speaking of toilets, I just took a massive siht that was more interesting than what goes on here.
Old 4/9/16, 11:15 PM
2013 RR Boss 302 #2342

Can't believe I forgot to change my Paypal settings before it auto renewed the membership here. That's 15 bucks down the toilet. And speaking of toilets, I just took a massive siht that was more interesting than what goes on here.
Hey good for you...at least you aren't constipated?
Old 4/10/16, 12:27 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Originally Posted by Mustang Freak
Hey good for you...at least you aren't constipated?
Curious why you end so many posts with a question mark, when they aren't questions.

?
Old 4/10/16, 07:45 PM
2013 RR Boss 302 #2342

Curious why you end so many posts with a question mark, when they aren't questions.

?
?!?!?!?
Old 4/14/16, 02:04 PM

Dead thread!

This is such a great commercial. What it's all about right here.

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast