legacy Tms Member

Received 155 Likes on 118 Posts
Attached Thumbnails random stuff-shit.jpg  
Old 8/24/13, 03:09 PM
Post *****

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by HOSS429
lolol That BIGSH*T is sprecial.

Last edited by cdynaco; 8/24/13 at 03:10 PM.
Old 8/25/13, 03:31 PM
legacy Tms Member

Attached Thumbnails random stuff-drivin.jpg  
Old 8/25/13, 08:12 PM
Cobra Member

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
i do believe iv`e just been taken .. at the lp gas filling station this morn i`m having my two 100 # ( Lb ) bottles filled for the coming winter .. a friend pulls up with a tiny cooking bottle .. he asks me " what does it cost to fill those 100 lb bottles ? .. i says i really dont remember but think it`s usually 70 bucks ...they get filled ..i tie them in the truck ..go in to pay the bill and it is exactly 70 bucks each ... HHmmmnnn ... i think ....
They are filling the 20# grill bottles for $9.95, so the 100# should be $50 based on the rate. A friend told me Costco does them for $50 but have to tote them to town.
Old 8/26/13, 08:07 AM
legacy Tms Member

what happens when you dont take the hose out of the tank before you drive away ? this .....brought the whole pump down .. what happened to snap off hoses ? ..yes i did it ...
Attached Thumbnails random stuff-dscn1797.jpg  
Old 8/27/13, 05:04 PM
legacy Tms Member

i`m beginning to dislike summer more and more as i get older .. seems bugs this year and years past have become most unbearable .. i cant sit outside and enjoy the evening and a beer without a fan blowing 40 MPH wind in my face to repel the flying beast ..those tiny little horse **** bugs that get in your ears and nose .. even as i sit inside at my computor various bugs are buzzing about my head and my lamp and my screen i kill 10 tiny flying somethings ever minute .. they cant be multiplying that fast .. bring on the cold .. yeah ,, my car quit on me in the driveway this weekend ..
Attached Thumbnails random stuff-dscn3344.jpg  
Old 8/27/13, 06:02 PM
Post *****

what happens when you dont take the hose out of the tank before you drive away ? this .....brought the whole pump down .. what happened to snap off hoses ? ..yes i did it ...
Well I guess Oregon is correct in not allowing self serve fuel. You can't trust the general public with a gas hose.

Old 8/27/13, 06:03 PM
Post *****

i`m beginning to dislike summer more and more as i get older .. seems bugs this year and years past have become most unbearable .. i cant sit outside and enjoy the evening and a beer without a fan blowing 40 MPH wind in my face to repel the flying beast ..those tiny little horse **** bugs that get in your ears and nose .. even as i sit inside at my computor various bugs are buzzing about my head and my lamp and my screen i kill 10 tiny flying somethings ever minute .. they cant be multiplying that fast .. bring on the cold .. yeah ,, my car quit on me in the driveway this weekend ..
You need a breezeway. Thought all southern homes had those...
Old 8/28/13, 07:17 PM
legacy Tms Member

http://www.semasan.com/page.asp?cont...tates&g=SEMAGA
i need some mufflers ...
Old 8/30/13, 11:20 AM
V6 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well, there was a post here but then I changed my mind

Last edited by B/W GT; 8/30/13 at 07:25 PM.
Old 9/3/13, 04:32 PM
legacy Tms Member

car show this weekend at woody ford rite here in huntsburg alabama ...just in case the rocket city folks aint gunna mention it ....
Old 9/5/13, 05:07 PM
legacy Tms Member

i hope this is a one of a kind shelby coupe hipo bench seated special something cause sometimes they aint worth saving ..it does have dual exhaust though !!!!
Attached Thumbnails random stuff-dscn0570.jpg  
Old 9/8/13, 10:29 AM
legacy Tms Member

seemed to be an all original car ...
Attached Thumbnails random stuff-dscn1123.jpg   random stuff-dscn1124.jpg  
Old 9/9/13, 09:24 AM
legacy Tms Member

so i guess not everyone is a hot rod fan .. i`m cruising thru new market on one of my favorite laps i`ve made a thousand times in every hot rod iv`e had for the past 35 years .. i`ve done john force 8th mile burnouts in my 460 tbird to the roar of the natives .. i`ve rattled their windows in my stang and numerous other pro stock near pintos and never a complaint .. the other day i sneak up in my V6 pinto quiet as a mouse it is .. lots of folks sitting out enjoying the evening air .. as usual i hear "" Do a burnout !!!! .. so i lay smoke for just a few seconds and ease on up the street ..this is a circle road .. one way in and one way out .. up ahead some guy in a bigfoot looking 4x4 pulls across the street blocking my exit .. i hear terrible ugly words and see fist shaking in my direction .. i quickly toss my beer at his truck and find reverse and do a bat turn hoping to get away ..as i turn the corner there he is agian blocking the street .. i had forget about the no way out thing .. i had to plow thru someones yard to get away .. he popped me with a coke can .. a mob was running after me ..no more shows for them i guess ....
Attached Thumbnails random stuff-dscn0457.jpg  

Last edited by HOSS429; 9/9/13 at 09:26 AM.
Old 9/12/13, 10:41 AM
legacy Tms Member

what if you`re a frog and you just happen to be chillin in a small fresh water pond too close to a rocket launch site .... WOW !!!!!!!! what a ride ....
Attached Thumbnails random stuff-frog.jpg  
Old 9/15/13, 10:52 AM
legacy Tms Member

how long must the water department drain a hydrant to clear it`s lines .this hydrant has been running for 6 days .. they fixed the water leak last week .. one of my strongest pet peaves is the waste of good water ...
Attached Thumbnails random stuff-dscn2479.jpg  
Old 9/16/13, 09:16 AM
legacy Tms Member

one of these lifters is not like the other .. one of these lifters is not the same ....this is what happens when you do a w.o.t burnout and run the oil pan dry in the process ..oh well .. the engine is 5 years old and is due for a refresh .. something to do over the coming winter ....
Attached Thumbnails random stuff-dscn3354.jpg  
Old 9/18/13, 08:07 AM
legacy Tms Member

<DIR><DIR>The truth about how things really are!!!!
<DIR>
;

In the year 2013, the Lord came unto Noah, Who was now living in America and said:
"Once again, the earth has become wicked and over-populated, and I see the end of all flesh before me."
"Build another Ark and save 2 of every living thing along with a few good humans."

He gave Noah the blueprints, saying:
"You have 6 months to build the Ark before I will start the unending rain for 40 days and 40 nights."

Six months later, the Lord looked down and saw Noah weeping in his yard - but no Ark."Noah!," He roared, "I'm about to start the rain! Where is the Ark?"

"Forgive me, Lord," begged Noah, "but things have changed."
"I needed a Building Permit."
"I've been arguing with the Boat Inspector about the need for a sprinkler system."

"My homeowners association claim that I've violated the
Neighborhood by-laws by building the Ark in my back yard and exceeding the height limitations. We had to go to the local Planning Committee for a decision."

"Then the City Council and the Electricity Company demanded a shed load of money for the future costs of moving power lines and other overhead obstructions, to clear the passage for the Ark's move to the sea. I told them that the sea would be coming to us, but they would hear none of it."

"Getting the wood was another problem. There's a ban on cutting local trees in order to save the Greater Spotted Barn Owl."
"I tried to convince the environmentalists that I needed the wood to save the owls - but no go!"

"When I started gathering the animals, PETA took me to court. They insisted that I was confining wild animals against their will. They argued the accommodations were too restrictive and it was cruel and inhumane to put so many animals in a confined space."

"Then the Environmental Protection Agency ruled that I couldn't build the Ark until they'd conducted an environmental impact study on Your proposed flood."

"I'm still trying to resolve a complaint with the Human Rights Commission on how many minorities I'm supposed to hire for my building crew."

"The Immigration Dept. Is checking the visa status of most of the people who want to work."
"The labor unions say I can't use my sons. They insist I have to hire only union workers with ark-building experience."

"To make matters worse, the IRS seized all my assets, claiming I'm trying to leave the country illegally with endangered species."
"So, forgive me, Lord, but it would take at least 10 years for me to finish this ark."

"Suddenly the skies cleared, the sun began to shine and a rainbow stretched across the sky."

Noah looked up in wonder and asked, "You mean you're not going to destroy the world?"

"No," said the Lord. " The Government beat me to it."
</DIR></DIR></DIR>
Old 9/18/13, 02:57 PM
Shelby GT350 Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Old 10/4/13, 08:11 AM
legacy Tms Member

is it possible that a simple change of brands of gas i use can net half as much again in fuel mileage increase ? .. iv`e used cheap wavaho gas in all my vehicles for 40 years and never had a problem .. after my recent fiasco ( see post # 425 ) the wavaho people will not let me forget that so i went down to the new sunoco store and filled up the yota .. iv`e been wanting to give sunoco a try for years but there was`nt a store in the area .. anyway i noticed this morn coming to work that i still have 3/4`s tank of gas left .. it usually reads 1/4 after driving to work for a week .. i punched the button to bring up the current mpg and it read 43 average ..

Quick Reply: random stuff