Old 2/8/08, 12:23 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 29 Likes on 22 Posts
Hehehee, rusty muffs........ hehehee
Old 2/8/08, 02:52 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by frdtch05gt
Here's the new shift **** I just got yesterday.
The thread for these is here: http://forums.bradbarnett.net/showthread.php?t=70686
That's good looking Justin. Probably look as good on top of my auto shift handle though.
Old 2/8/08, 03:03 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Originally Posted by blkstang06
Hey! '' OldMachmanofthemountain'' Have you took a good look at your GTA's lately ...I just took a look at mine and there looking like rusting pieces of ****!........not in front, the rear! When I pull them for the FRPP stingers I'm going to try to clean them up but I don't know! I cant sell them looking like they do now! I may donate them to you or Glenn for red454 experimentation! if your interested ..............
OLDMACHMANOFTHEMOUNTAIN? You got about a new one every day now don't you? Well you got my curiousity up and I had to go out and look. And "YES" especially around the area where the tip is welded on there is a certain amount of surface rust. You know how bad any ferrous metal welding rusts. But I think it is a long way from falling off. And I guess if yours are so bad that you can't sell them I would be willing to pay shipping to cut them up so I can see what makes them tick.
Old 2/8/08, 03:38 PM
Cobra R Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Funny for the day -
Attached Images  
Old 2/8/08, 03:44 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Hey Scott- what time are you heading to Brenspeed next week? At the rate we're going, I may ask to hitch a ride with you on the way, so I can drive my car home. I don't think it will be done before Monday night and I don't know if I can get there Tues or Wed and then again on Friday.
Old 2/8/08, 03:56 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Originally Posted by tom281

Hey Scott- what time are you heading to Brenspeed next week? At the rate we're going, I may ask to hitch a ride with you on the way, so I can drive my car home. I don't think it will be done before Monday night and I don't know if I can get there Tues or Wed and then again on Friday.

I am still up in the air about this. I need to be there by 8AM on Friday. It is a minimum of a 3 1/2 drive for me plus potty stops. I was considering just driving up on Thursday night and staying up there somewhere around Fort Wayne. I get off at 3pm in the afternoon so this would be easy for me. I asked Larry if he wanted to go up on Thursday night but he has to work late (6-8 pm) at times so I am not sure what he is going to do. I am very flexable. I could come up on Thursday night and stay in Decatur and we can go up together. I don't want to leave Larry by himself because needs to be there by 7 AM and I probably need to give him a wake up call at 2AM so he can make it. Maybe Larry can make it to Decatur on Thursday night (sometime) and we can all go from there. I can work around you guys.
Old 2/8/08, 03:58 PM

Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts
...I smell a slumber party....
Old 2/8/08, 04:02 PM
Cobra R Member

eeewww...
Old 2/8/08, 04:05 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Originally Posted by 70MACH1OWNER
I am still up in the air about this. I need to be there by 8AM on Friday. It is a minimum of a 3 1/2 drive for me plus potty stops. I was considering just driving up on Thursday night and staying up there somewhere around Fort Wayne. I get off at 3pm in the afternoon so this would be easy for me. I asked Larry if he wanted to go up on Thursday night but he has to work late (6-8 pm) at times so I am not sure what he is going to do. I am very flexable. I could come up on Thursday night and stay in Decatur and we can go up together. I don't want to leave Larry by himself because needs to be there by 7 AM and I probably need to give him a wake up call at 2AM so he can make it. Maybe Larry can make it to Decatur on Thursday night (sometime) and we can all go from there. I can work around you guys.
Scott, I was just talking to Kim, and likely we'll pick the car up next week. So, don't worry about me hitching a ride, you and Larry work it out for whatever's best for you.

Originally Posted by codeman94
Originally Posted by red454
eeewww...
Old 2/8/08, 04:05 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Originally Posted by codeman94

Codddyyyyy..... No one wants to slumber with me anyone. When you get as old as me...been married for 32 years without kids.... you develope habits that are possibly not appropriate for young children. I snore,fart, belch, scratch, itch things at will. I ain't likely to change this late in life. But I will let Tom buy me dinner on Thursday night!!
Scott
Old 2/8/08, 04:08 PM
Legacy TMS Member

eeewww...

Hey Chris...How was the work week?? Got to go in tomorrow?
Scott
Old 2/8/08, 04:12 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Scott, I was just talking to Kim, and likely we'll pick the car up next week. So, don't worry about me hitching a ride, you and Larry work it out for whatever's best for you.

So does this mean you are pulling an STD on Friday now?
Old 2/8/08, 04:13 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Codddyyyyy..... No one wants to slumber with me anyone. When you get as old as me...been married for 32 years without kids.... you develope habits that are possibly not appropriate for young children. I snore,fart, belch, scratch, itch things at will. I ain't likely to change this late in life. But I will let Tom buy me dinner on Thursday night!!
Scott

Hey I thought I was on the hook for breakfast on Friday, or lunch on Friday, or drinks on Friday or something........ but Thursday night too?

You're forgetting that Thursday is Valentine's Day........ believe me, Kim already has me booked for dinner.
Old 2/8/08, 04:13 PM
Legacy TMS Member

So does this mean you are pulling an STD on Friday now?
No, I'll be there on Friday.... I've already arranged it at work.
Old 2/8/08, 04:19 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

Hehehee, rusty muffs........ hehehee
Hey! topgun, when you get to be a old goat like myself you get use to rusty muffs..........

OLDMACHMANOFTHEMOUNTAIN? You got about a new one every day now don't you? Well you got my curiousity up and I had to go out and look. And "YES" especially around the area where the tip is welded on there is a certain amount of surface rust. You know how bad any ferrous metal welding rusts. But I think it is a long way from falling off. And I guess if yours are so bad that you can't sell them I would be willing to pay shipping to cut them up so I can see what makes them tick.
When I get them off I'm going to hit them with a buffing wheel! if that doesn't work I'm sending them to you! so you can play DR. Frankinmuffler.... I got my tune from Brent I think I got it down loaded correctly? Well thats what the program told me I'll find out in a minute!!
Old 2/8/08, 04:27 PM
Legacy TMS Member

[quote=blkstang06;1104263]Hey! topgun, when you get to be a old goat like myself you get use to rusty muffs..........

You know you can get some pills for the "rusty muff syndrome" I got some but they cost $10 bucks a piece. And they work!!!
Old 2/8/08, 04:32 PM
Cobra R Member

First you have to knock the rust off. Then lube it. Right? If you love it, lube it...
Old 2/8/08, 04:40 PM
Legacy TMS Member

First you have to knock the rust off. Then lube it. Right? If you love it, lube it...

Hey Cody, close your eyes.....

Hey Scott, if you decide to come up the night before, I can get you a corporate discount at the Baymont Inn in Decatur. I don't know what the rate will end up being but atleast it's a discount. Same offer goes for Larry and Ben if needed.
Old 2/8/08, 04:44 PM

Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts
Old 2/8/08, 04:45 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Hey Cody, close your eyes.....

Hey Scott, if you decide to come up the night before, I can get you a corporate discount at the Baymont Inn in Decatur. I don't know what the rate will end up being but atleast it's a discount. Same offer goes for Larry and Ben if needed.

I am going to send Larry a PM to see if he has a better handle on his schedule. Hey Ben... What time are you supposed to be at Brenspeed on Friday?
Scott

Quick Reply: Midwest TMS'ers General Communication Thread