Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
18.18%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
81.82%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 12/15/14, 09:09 PM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts
Originally Posted by cdynaco
Also, I'm not big on these reality 'build' shows but watched one on mavtv last night called Titan American Built. Sort of about American manufacturing. Really cool CNC machine setup. They were building AR15/AR10 lowers. Man that thing cranks some chips! He said "if Americans just up their American made purchases by 5%, it would add 1 million US manufacturing jobs".

Let's do it!
Old 12/15/14, 09:12 PM
Post *****

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs
Let's do it!
I'm leaning Redfield (US) over Nikon (Philippines - but I like the Nikon features better) because of that. $50 more for Redfield but then there's a 30 rebate so that's within range. (medium low end optics is all I can afford)
I can't believe some people are buying guns made in Turkey. Like I would ever send one dime to the old Ottoman Caliphate (who I think supports ISIS)

So with the fatman courting JJ's money, what do you think - Christie/Perry?
Or Perry/Christie?

Great game - that's how the Cowboy/Eagle games used to be like.

Romo's been throwing pretty good - but last night he didn't look very into it. Back drugs?

Last edited by cdynaco; 12/15/14 at 09:20 PM.
Old 12/15/14, 09:19 PM
Post *****

Let's do it!
PS: gotta watch Kelly file with CIA James Mitchell if you missed it. Comes on twice here (9pm Pacific).
Old 12/15/14, 09:19 PM
NTTAWWT

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts
My god.

This is the car that got me into Mustangs and road racing as well. I could listen to this for hours.

Old 12/15/14, 09:21 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 632 Likes on 457 Posts
PS: gotta watch Kelly file with CIA James Mitchell if you missed it. Comes on twice here (9pm Pacific).
I usually watch the Kelly file when I need an update for my spank bank.
Old 12/15/14, 09:24 PM
Post *****

Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown
I usually watch the Kelly file when I need an update for my spank bank.
I only subscribe for the articles.
Old 12/15/14, 09:28 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

I only subscribe for the articles.
I just want to have a foursome with her, Dana Perino and Kimberly Guilfoyle before I die. Call it my final Fox fantasy.
Old 12/15/14, 09:30 PM
Post *****

So with the fatman courting JJ's money, what do you think - Christie/Perry? Or Perry/Christie? Great game - that's how the Cowboy/Eagle games used to be like. Romo's been throwing pretty good - but last night he didn't look very into it. Back drugs?
I'm so pissed off at the "republicans". They do everything wrong for all the wrong reasons. They were given a huge vote of confidence and have pissed it all away before they even take office. Boehner is a cancer. I don't understand why another speaker can't be voted in. How does his coalition hold up? I just hate the republican leadership and have for a long long time.
Old 12/15/14, 09:33 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

I'm so pissed off at the "republicans". They do everything wrong for all the wrong reasons. They were given a huge vote of confidence and have pissed it all away before they even take office. Boehner is a cancer. I don't understand why another speaker can't be voted in. How does his coalition hold up? I just hate the republican leadership and have for a long long time.

They are the world's best at snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.
Old 12/15/14, 09:43 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I thought that was the Chicago Cubs?
Old 12/15/14, 09:48 PM
Post *****

Read a commentary how this increased donation rule/law that was included in cromnibus was included for the rino's. So they could outspend and silence Tea Party conservatives who want to take their gravy train away. Even though it was TP that gave them/Boehner their majority. Country club repubs are worse than "Hampton's" class dems - because rino's will glady eat their own rather than represent/serve their electorate.
Not much different than Bush I attacking Reagan.

Last edited by cdynaco; 12/15/14 at 09:55 PM.
Old 12/15/14, 10:08 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 166 Likes on 141 Posts
He's watching Criminal Minds with me...I realized why he's trying to get a better look lol
Attached Thumbnails Mustangs Coast to Coast-image-726615334.jpg  
Old 12/15/14, 10:18 PM
Post *****

Originally Posted by laserred38
He's watching Criminal Minds with me...I realized why he's trying to get a better look lol

We are all just trying to get some tit
Old 12/15/14, 11:20 PM
Post *****

Excerpts, James Mitchell responds to Feinstein's one-sided traitorous public attack against the people that protect our Country after 9/11:

"Then they issue this report that essentially stirs up all the crazies, and all the jihadists, and so now we're getting death threats, and we're getting all kinds of things...

"How many times in your life have you had a law enforcement official call you up in the middle of the day and say 'leave your house immediately'. That happened to me a couple of days ago...

"I do not mind giving my life for my Country. But I do mind giving my life for a food fight for political reasons between two groups of people who should be able to work it out like adults...

"No one from the Senate Committee has ever asked me as single thing...

"Khalid Sheikh Mohammed has the opportunity to address the charges against him - BUT I DON'T!
That's why I'm angry about this. [and which one has Constitutional Rights??? ]

"They have a foregone conclusion, they have put my life in danger, they put the lives of other CIA personnel... and our families in danger, for some sort of moral high ground?? [After 9/11????]

"I'm proud of the work we did. We SAVED LIVES. I don't care what the Senate [dums] said.

"The Presidents, the past three CIA directors... they told us we did a good job, they told us we saved lives, and I believe that we did. And then the stuff comes out, no opportunity to defend myself... and I feel horrible for the Nation...

"I feel horrible in part because this puts everyone at risk, and worse yet it shows alqueerdo and the alqueerdo 2.0 folks - ISIL, that we're divided - and that we're easy targets. That we don't have the will to defeat them - because that's what THEY KNOW.

"In fact KSM told me personally 'you're Country will turn on you. The liberal media will turn on you. The people will grow tired of this they will turn on you and when they do, you are going to be abandoned.'

"Well I don't feel abandoned by the CIA, they didn't throw me under the bus."

The record shows partisan Senate Dems did - as one of their key last acts after the voters spoke up.

Last edited by cdynaco; 12/15/14 at 11:24 PM.
Old 12/15/14, 11:35 PM
Post *****

So with the fatman courting JJ's money, what do you think - Christie/Perry?
Or Perry/Christie?

DEFENSE: Chris Christie rebuts furor over COWBOYS fandom...

Philly Councilman Stands Firm On 'Fat ***' TWITTER Rant...
Old 12/15/14, 11:55 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Neither does Kenney regret using the term “fat ***.”

“I have a big nose. He’s got a fat ***. It’s what life deals you,” Kenney said.

Old 12/16/14, 07:36 AM
Service Manager

Received 433 Likes on 210 Posts
Originally Posted by 08GTCandyApple
Yummm............cream of crab soup!

Sorry you missed out on some
Jill, you are evil.... I'd eat that for breakfast!!

Originally Posted by denlem
You lost me after hash browns and I woke back up when you said bacon.
Originally Posted by 08GTCandyApple
Now THAT is funny!

My chin has gray hairs on it

Only part of my body (that I can see) that has gray

The beard really makes me look older and scarier

I've noticed in parking lots women will jump in their cars and lock the doors if I'm nearby

Of course that might be happening anyway. Maybe I'm just now noticing it.
You're reputation as the "phantom pisser" from the 50th has followed you...

Originally Posted by Mustang Freak
Grey is old and I outta know! My hair on top was always brown but mustache and body hair was blonde. Now it's just all turning grey! :-)
At least it's not turning loose! although I'm actually glad mind did...much happier with less maintenance...and chicks dig it...well at least the wife does!

So an elks lodge is like Chippendale's for you?
That's a good one! 5 points

I just want to have a foursome with her, Dana Perino and Kimberly Guilfoyle before I die. Call it my final Fox fantasy.
Can't say that about any liberal or democrat news cast!

Agreed!

They are the world's best at snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.
Yes they are...Gowdy needs to be speaker! I loved watching him take apart that moron Gruber!
Old 12/16/14, 07:47 AM
Shelby GT500 Member

Received 53 Likes on 52 Posts
Originally Posted by svopaul
Yes they are...Gowdy needs to be speaker! I loved watching him take apart that moron Gruber!
For a professor from MIT, he sure didn't come across as all that bright when faced with Gowdy's scrutiny. Pasty arrogant pinhead.
Old 12/16/14, 08:03 AM
Service Manager

Received 433 Likes on 210 Posts
Originally Posted by kcoTiger
For a professor from MIT, he sure didn't come across as all that bright when faced with Gowdy's scrutiny. Pasty arrogant pinhead.

Yeah, you knew he was only sorry because he got caught and his reasoning were lies to try to make himself look humbled and sorry...which he is obviously not. The sad thing is that there are a LOT of these pinheads in our colleges.
Old 12/16/14, 11:05 AM
INKY

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by NinjaSteffers
What part of TX?
North Texas, near Denton. Get to go watch the Cowboys play on Sunday too!
Saw a great show about JPAC at HI. Great outfit. Made me want to join their work.

I have a friend that works there, been trying to get them to let me work over there for a bit, but so far they won't let me out of my job here.

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast