Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
18.18%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
81.82%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 8/30/14, 01:30 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 640 Likes on 463 Posts
I don't know if I can wait 3 more weeks to hit the Gulf for a month. Time is just dragging on.

Spare me the *****ing about me going on too much vacation, hey, I need it. You'd understand if you had to live with the **** that I put up with.
Old 8/30/14, 01:34 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 107 Likes on 95 Posts
I've got to get out of this place if it's the last thing I ever do.

Last edited by GrnT; 8/30/14 at 01:40 AM.
Old 8/30/14, 01:51 AM
Legacy TMS Member

There's a whole lot of activity between me and me.
Attached Thumbnails Mustangs Coast to Coast-image.jpg  
Old 8/30/14, 01:58 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Happy Birthday Eduardo
Old 8/30/14, 02:29 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 640 Likes on 463 Posts
If you could only see the way she loves me, then maybe you'd understand, why I feel this way about our love and what I must do, If you could only see how blue her eyes can be when she says, when she loves me.

(which is probably a bunch of bull****, because I don't trust anyone these days, everyone can kiss my *** and go to hell)

Last edited by Rather B.Blown; 8/30/14 at 02:37 AM.
Old 8/30/14, 03:57 AM
A Man Just Needs Some....

Received 34 Likes on 30 Posts
Originally Posted by Mustang Freak
Isn't this a cliche?
Very possible. Maybe just how I'm wired. But I don't have a manicured little beard thing, don't have a tribal tattoo or any for that matter, and my Tshirts don't fit like a wet suit. Black sheep in the crowd is ok by me.
Old 8/30/14, 03:59 AM
Shelby GT350 Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown
Took a trip to look at the Exploder earlier this week. Got there and they had no clue what I was talking about, a salesman went running around from place to place checking with different people while I stood there in agonizing back pain for 10 minutes, only to come back and tell me that they sold it wholesale the week before but didn't take it off their website. Would have been nice to know that before I drove 50 miles to see it, and stood there in pain waiting. However, I searched the VIN and it went to another dealer (a domestic dealer) just a few miles away. I emailed them and let them know that I knew it was at a German dealer and what was wrong with it. Waiting to hear back from them. Really just curious what they say, probably wouldn't buy it anyway.
I hate when they do that sh**, same thing happened when I was trying to buy my truck. I even called and they said they still had it, get there a couple hours later and the guy says they sold it a few days ago

Last edited by shurtual86; 8/30/14 at 04:01 AM.
Old 8/30/14, 08:13 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 166 Likes on 141 Posts
This place has gone to sheet lately. Nobody ever cuts up, jokes and carry's on any more.
I don't have them anymore. I've been working 0730-2000 almost every day. I get home and try to hold the baby for a few min before he gets cranky and doesn't want me anymore (only wants mama). It fricken sucks. I hate my work so much. And then I come home and my baby doesn't even want me. Late last night he was screaming his head off and I went out to try and put him back to sleep. I held him, made him a bottle, hummed the song that she sings to him to calm him down...nothing. So I just held him for about 10 min thinking he'd tire himself out. I couldn't take it anymore. He kicks and punches, trying to get out of my arms. So I put him back in the playpen, mama comes out, picks him up and he stops crying instantly. And goes to sleep. **** my life.
Old 8/30/14, 08:16 AM
Legacy TMS Member

I don't know if I can wait 3 more weeks to hit the Gulf for a month. Time is just dragging on. Spare me the *****ing about me going on too much vacation, hey, I need it. You'd understand if you had to live with the **** that I put up with.
Oh yeah, my work offers 12 weeks off (unpaid, but protected) for family medical leave, which includes maternity/paternity bonding time. Well you have to be there a year to qualify. Even though I was a contractor to start, which would make my 1 year in October, I've only officially been with the company since March 31; you have to use the time before your child is 1 y/o. Liam turns 1 on February 23...

Old 8/30/14, 04:51 PM
Houston xBox Players
Club President

Originally Posted by laserred38
I don't have them anymore. I've been working 0730-2000 almost every day. I get home and try to hold the baby for a few min before he gets cranky and doesn't want me anymore (only wants mama). It fricken sucks. I hate my work so much. And then I come home and my baby doesn't even want me. Late last night he was screaming his head off and I went out to try and put him back to sleep. I held him, made him a bottle, hummed the song that she sings to him to calm him down...nothing. So I just held him for about 10 min thinking he'd tire himself out. I couldn't take it anymore. He kicks and punches, trying to get out of my arms. So I put him back in the playpen, mama comes out, picks him up and he stops crying instantly. And goes to sleep. **** my life.
Aw Patrick keep your head up man. He lived in her for 9mons so of course he's going to relax when she holds him. It'll get better, just give it time
Old 8/30/14, 06:26 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Originally Posted by NinjaSteffers
Aw Patrick keep your head up man. He lived in her for 9mons so of course he's going to relax when she holds him. It'll get better, just give it time
Yeah but I don't get to spend any time with him during the week. He's used to that now. Now that I work so much I literally feel like a wage slave. All I am is the money maker.

That's the American dream right?
Old 8/30/14, 07:17 PM
Post *****

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Yeah but I don't get to spend any time with him during the week. He's used to that now. Now that I work so much I literally feel like a wage slave. All I am is the money maker.

That's the American dream right?
So the key is, play the game so as to beat the game. Work hard and smart and stop spending every dime on shtuff. Drop the California material mentality that you have to have the latest and greatest everything. Live frugally, learn the money game, invest starting yesterday. Plan to get out by 40. Do you even have a plan? Like written down on paper??

Last edited by cdynaco; 8/30/14 at 07:19 PM.
Old 8/30/14, 07:26 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Originally Posted by cdynaco
So the key is, play the game so as to beat the game. Work hard and smart and stop spending every dime on shtuff. Drop the California material mentality that you have to have the latest and greatest everything. Live frugally, learn the money game, invest starting yesterday. Plan to get out by 40. Do you even have a plan? Like written down on paper??
Well, I guess I'm kinda an in between what you're describing. I don't need the latest and greatest but I AM addicted to Mustang mods lol. I buy a lot of parts used though.

As far as a plan, it really depends on what happens with that thing we talked about. Everything is kinda up in the air regarding that. Until I have an answer, I'm just kinda going through the motions.

I do have some Apple stock (when it split recently) and I have a few accounts set up through work. Not to mention 25% of each check goes into a separate account for savings/emergencies. Janny is going back to work soon, so she'll take over the grocery purchases from there.
Old 8/30/14, 07:33 PM
Post *****

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Well, I guess I'm kinda an in between what you're describing. I don't need the latest and greatest but I AM addicted to Mustang mods lol. I buy a lot of parts used though.

As far as a plan, it really depends on what happens with that thing we talked about. Everything is kinda up in the air regarding that. Until I have an answer, I'm just kinda going through the motions.

I do have some Apple stock (when it split recently) and I have a few accounts set up through work. Not to mention 25% of each check goes into a separate account for savings/emergencies. Janny is going back to work soon, so she'll take over the grocery purchases from there.
That's a good start.

But penciling it out for where those accounts will be at 30, 35, 40 helps you stay focused. Sure circumstances change, you may be able to bump the 401k/IRA, etc.; but then readjust your plan accordingly. Use a compound interest calc/app for your long term funds, and work backwards to see how much you need to invest today. If you don't have a target posted, you can't possibly hit the bullseye.
Old 8/30/14, 08:00 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Originally Posted by cdynaco
That's a good start. But penciling it out for where those accounts will be at 30, 35, 40 helps you stay focused. Sure circumstances change, you may be able to bump the 401k/IRA, etc.; but then readjust your plan accordingly. Use a compound interest calc/app for your long term funds, and work backwards to see how much you need to invest today. If you don't have a target posted, you can't possibly hit the bullseye.
That's true. And good advice. I wonder if I still remember how to use my Ti-89 lol
Old 8/30/14, 08:02 PM
Legacy TMS Member

That's true. And good advice. I wonder if I still remember how to use my Ti-89 lol
Though I DO have a working budget on my laptop, using "Numbers" which is the Apple equivalent of excel.
Old 8/30/14, 08:50 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have a ti-85 plus silver edition.... Why am I talking about a calculator?
Old 8/30/14, 09:11 PM
Shelby GT350 Member

Originally Posted by Supersnake04
I have a ti-85 plus silver edition.... Why am I talking about a calculator?
bored?
People are actually surprised when I tell them how much money I have in the bank saved ( I always tell them a lower number though)
My boss actually asked me if I had some inheritance money, I laughed
Old 8/30/14, 09:15 PM

Received 70 Likes on 66 Posts
I don't save anything. If I've got money, I spend it. I know if I ever need help my parents will take care of me.

(not really )
Old 8/30/14, 09:21 PM
Shelby GT350 Member

Originally Posted by Blue Notch
I don't save anything. If I've got money, I spend it. I know if I ever need help my parents will take care of me. (not really )

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast