Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
18.18%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
81.82%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 10/1/13, 06:54 PM
2013 RR Boss 302 #2342

Received 2,253 Likes on 1,679 Posts
Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs

They will be coming for them very soon. That's the one thing that scares the **** out of them.

One way is to buy up all the ammo like they've tried to do in the short term.

Another way is to do like Britain and come for the so called assault rifles, then handguns, and then leave us our Shotguns and hunting rifles and them go ahead and come for those too.

Everybody says oh they can do that we have the second amendment. My answer to that is there are a lot of people, some of which serve on the Supreme Court that read the second amendment and see it completely differently than we do. They see a well regulated militia free to bear arms and not the citizens like we do. I would also say we have a first, third, fourth, seventh, and tenth amendments that are routinely trampled too.
Let them come but they're gonna earn it!
Old 10/1/13, 07:07 PM
Post *****

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs
My answer to that is there are a lot of people, some of which serve on the Supreme Court that read the second amendment and see it completely differently than we do. They see a well regulated militia free to bear arms and not the citizens like we do.
Yet SCOTUS made it crystal clear - in two separate rulings - that it guarantees the individual right. Yet new text books in Texas - and the Senate's website no less - continues the lie that it is supposed to be only for organized government units of 'milita'.

Since guns without ammo are useless, the law needs to stipulate available access to ammo, brass, bullets, powder, as well. NRA-ILA needs to push that into crystal clarity as part of 2A - not just an assumption. Because the leftist gun haters will pick it apart over that as well.

Last edited by cdynaco; 10/1/13 at 07:09 PM.
Old 10/1/13, 07:15 PM
Post *****

Geez I am exhausted. Worrying, researching, caring for my stallion buddy. Started penicillin this morning at 2am, other medicine at 3.30, researching till 4a. Still can't figure it out. Temp is normal yesterday and today too.
Yesterday and early this morning his whinny was really weak.
Today sounds pretty normal. Turning point maybe? They say they should respond to the penicillin in 24-48 hrs, been about 14 so far... : prays:
Still crapping, peeing, eating, drinking water fine. Can't be colic. Just has those shaky leg muscles so he has to lay down frequently to rest them. Restless leg syndrome maybe? lol

Last edited by cdynaco; 10/1/13 at 07:17 PM.
Old 10/1/13, 07:30 PM
Roush Forum Stalker

Received 1,733 Likes on 1,232 Posts
Originally Posted by cdynaco
Geez I am exhausted. Worrying, researching, caring for my stallion buddy. Started penicillin this morning at 2am, other medicine at 3.30, researching till 4a. Still can't figure it out. Temp is normal yesterday and today too.
Today sounds pretty normal. Turning point maybe? They say they should respond to the penicillin in 24-48 hrs, been about 14 so far... : prays:
Still crapping, peeing, eating, drinking water fine. Can't be colic. Just has those shaky leg muscles so he has to lay down frequently to rest them. Restless leg syndrome maybe? lol
I hope that he gets well soon!
Old 10/1/13, 07:52 PM
The Legacy TMS Lady

Received 196 Likes on 128 Posts
I hope he is better soon!
Old 10/1/13, 08:46 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 107 Likes on 95 Posts
Geez I am exhausted. Worrying, researching, caring for my stallion buddy. Started penicillin this morning at 2am, other medicine at 3.30, researching till 4a. Still can't figure it out. Temp is normal yesterday and today too. Yesterday and early this morning his whinny was really weak. Today sounds pretty normal. Turning point maybe? They say they should respond to the penicillin in 24-48 hrs, been about 14 so far... : prays: Still crapping, peeing, eating, drinking water fine. Can't be colic. Just has those shaky leg muscles so he has to lay down frequently to rest them. Restless leg syndrome maybe? lol
I hope all turns out well.
Old 10/2/13, 01:49 PM
Post *****

Thanks gang. I was encouraged last night by his normal whinny. This morning he is pretty lethargic. Roller coaster...
Old 10/2/13, 01:51 PM
Post *****

Hey Scott - I was checking out the home page articles and noticed the sidebar about trending threads. A) it isn't current, B) didn't know if you wanted the private political/religion section to be included for outsiders to see. FYI

Popular Discussions
Old 10/2/13, 02:09 PM
Post *****

Here you go Lee:

$2,700 robotic bartender has a drink ready when you get home
An Atlanta-based artificial intelligence company called Monsieur has designed a robotic bartender to supply your every cocktail need.The company has so far completed six successful prototypes of the automated bartender and is now planning to sell an in-home version of the cocktail-concocting contraption.
Not only does the robot know its cocktails, it also, like any good bartender, gets to know you. It will make drink recommendations based on your previous preferences and can connect to your Wi-Fi network to recognize when you come home, because it detects when your smartphone has joined the network.
Had a long day at work? Monsieur knows and makes you a double. If you usually arrive home from work at a certain time, but one day get home later than normal, Monsieur will text you, offering to pour you a stiff drink. Monsieur can also detect when another person has joined your Wi-Fi network and offers to pour your guest a drink.

Aw oh... maybe not...

The robot even knows when you’ve had a few too many. The app will estimate your blood alcohol content based on your weight, how many drinks you've had, and the strength of the drinks. If it detects that your smartphone has left the Wi-Fi network it will give you a notification offering you a list of taxi services and apps.
http://www.foxnews.com/leisure/2013/...ntcmp=trending

Old 10/2/13, 02:26 PM
Legacy Tms Member

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts
hows everyone doing????
Old 10/2/13, 02:39 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 640 Likes on 463 Posts
Here you go Lee:

$2,700 robotic bartender has a drink ready when you get home
An Atlanta-based artificial intelligence company called Monsieur has designed a robotic bartender to supply your every cocktail need.The company has so far completed six successful prototypes of the automated bartender and is now planning to sell an in-home version of the cocktail-concocting contraption.
Not only does the robot know its cocktails, it also, like any good bartender, gets to know you. It will make drink recommendations based on your previous preferences and can connect to your Wi-Fi network to recognize when you come home, because it detects when your smartphone has joined the network.
Had a long day at work? Monsieur knows and makes you a double. If you usually arrive home from work at a certain time, but one day get home later than normal, Monsieur will text you, offering to pour you a stiff drink. Monsieur can also detect when another person has joined your Wi-Fi network and offers to pour your guest a drink.

Aw oh... maybe not...

The robot even knows when you’ve had a few too many. The app will estimate your blood alcohol content based on your weight, how many drinks you've had, and the strength of the drinks. If it detects that your smartphone has left the Wi-Fi network it will give you a notification offering you a list of taxi services and apps.
http://www.foxnews.com/leisure/2013/...ntcmp=trending

Awww hell no, that thing would be trying to cut me off before I even got started good.
Old 10/2/13, 03:25 PM
Shelby GT350 Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown

Awww hell no, that thing would be trying to cut me off before I even got started good.
Old 10/2/13, 05:23 PM
Spam Connoisseur
I got هَبوب‎ed

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Hey Scott - I was checking out the home page articles and noticed the sidebar about trending threads. A) it isn't current, B) didn't know if you wanted the private political/religion section to be included for outsiders to see. FYI

Popular Discussions
yay my hate thread is trendy
Old 10/2/13, 05:25 PM
Spam Connoisseur
I got هَبوب‎ed

sad news

D.C.-savvy Tom Clancy dead at 66

http://www.politico.com/story/2013/1...ead-97726.html
Old 10/2/13, 05:39 PM
Tasca Super Boss 429 Member

Originally Posted by Flagstang
yay my hate thread is trendy
Maybe Milly Cyrus will put it in one of her songs.....
Old 10/2/13, 06:58 PM
Spam Connoisseur
I got هَبوب‎ed

Originally Posted by 1999Pony
Maybe Milly Cyrus will put it in one of her songs.....

Old 10/2/13, 07:24 PM
Post *****

Old 10/2/13, 09:59 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Blue Notch
I don't stalk. I just follow people enthusiastically.
To-may-to / to-mah-to.
Old 10/2/13, 10:45 PM

Received 70 Likes on 66 Posts
Anyone else have animals acting strange? Ginger is crazy hyper right now and barking like crazy. Sandy started running around like a nut for no reason. And they're in separate rooms so it's not like they're messing with each other. Wondering if it could be the storm system moving in.
Old 10/2/13, 11:15 PM
Shelby GT350 Member

Originally Posted by Blue Notch
Anyone else have animals acting strange? Ginger is crazy hyper right now and barking like crazy. Sandy started running around like a nut for no reason. And they're in separate rooms so it's not like they're messing with each other. Wondering if it could be the storm system moving in.
Probably

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast