Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
18.18%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
81.82%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 4/25/13, 07:13 PM
legacy Tms Member

Received 154 Likes on 117 Posts
Originally Posted by cdynaco

The company that’s bringing back the Twinkie will not be employing union workers in its production plants, after the original maker of the classic treat was put out of business from a union strike last year.

losing the twinkie dint bother me that much .. i hated losing my meritta bread .... only thing close is sunbean old fashioned ...
Old 4/25/13, 07:14 PM
Post *****

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Here you go Diana... since you were unable to connect the dots before. (Liberal elite Boston, Dzhokhar, Cambridge Rindge and Latin School, Affleck, Damon... )

With the questions swirling of why two upwardly mobile young people in America could commit such acts, a good place to start would be the “educations” the two Tsarnaev brothers received.

Younger brother Dzhokhar graduated from the celebrated Boston high school Cambridge Rindge and Latin School (CRLS). A graduate of CRLS has had years of anti-American claptrap crammed down his throat.

Aaronson is an acolyte of the raving, America-hating, deceased “revisionist historian” Howard Zinn.

Zinn was a liberal elite darling. Zinn claimed his eyes were opened to the racist, imperialist horror that is America by writer I.F. Stone, who later was confirmed to be a KGB covert influence agent when the Iron Curtain fell and certain Soviet documents became public.

Aaronson, who retired in 2007, used to brag to anyone who would listen that he had taught Zinn’s textbook to CLRS students since the beginning of his career in 1981.

Aaronson also proudly related how his students at CLRS had included actor Matt Damon and Damon’s brother.

He proudly told how the Damon boys were taken with the anti-American history of Zinn.

Larry, in an homage to Zinn upon his death in 2008, started with this quote from the movie “Good Will Hunting,” quoting Matt Damon, “You wanna read a really good American history book? Read Howard Zinn’s ‘A People’s History of the United States.’ It will knock your socks off.”

With that backstory illuminated, let’s return to the liberal media puzzling over “What could the Tsarnaev boys’ motive possibly be?”

After the Marathon massacre, the media quoted the Zinn-acolyte Aaronson in its stories about the terrorist mass murderer.

ABC, CBS, USA Today, The New York Times, and CNN all carried versions of Aaronson’s comments about “how normal” his neighbor and student Dzhokhar was.
None of the media provided any other background on Aaronson and his brainwashing of students at CRLS with Zinn’s history.

The media reports studiously ignore the connection between Dzhokhar’s anti-American lessons taught by a “social justice” weenie like Aaronson or from a book by follower Zinn who took his cues from a KGB covert influence agent named Stone – and was later slyly celebrated in a Hollywood film known as Matt Damon’s “Good Will Hunting.” [co-written with Ben Affleck)

Last edited by cdynaco; 4/25/13 at 07:20 PM.
Old 4/25/13, 07:17 PM
Post *****

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by HOSS429
losing the twinkie dint bother me that much .. i hated losing my meritta bread .... only thing close is sunbean old fashioned ...

Yeah I didn't care... but it cracks me up how the union god states that only his union angels could make twinkies. What a twink! rofl
Old 4/25/13, 07:17 PM
Banned

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by scramblerider5

I'm going to keep looking
Is there any chance your current employer may keep you?
Old 4/25/13, 07:22 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by 11SHELBYGT500
Is there any chance your current employer may keep you?
I don't think so because during the interview they made it clear that it was over when the project I'm doing for them is completed which should be in July
Old 4/25/13, 07:24 PM
Legacy Tms Member

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts
Originally Posted by cdynaco
Here you go Diana... since you were unable to connect the dots before. (Liberal elite Boston, Dzhokhar, Cambridge Rindge and Latin School, Affleck, Damon... )

With the questions swirling of why two upwardly mobile young people in America could commit such acts, a good place to start would be the “educations” the two Tsarnaev brothers received.

Younger brother Dzhokhar graduated from the celebrated Boston high school Cambridge Rindge and Latin School (CRLS). A graduate of CRLS has had years of anti-American claptrap crammed down his throat.

Aaronson is an acolyte of the raving, America-hating, deceased “revisionist historian” Howard Zinn.

Zinn was a liberal elite darling. Zinn claimed his eyes were opened to the racist, imperialist horror that is America by writer I.F. Stone, who later was confirmed to be a KGB covert influence agent when the Iron Curtain fell and certain Soviet documents became public.

Aaronson, who retired in 2007, used to brag to anyone who would listen that he had taught Zinn’s textbook to CLRS students since the beginning of his career in 1981.

Aaronson also proudly related how his students at CLRS had included actor Matt Damon and Damon’s brother.

He proudly told how the Damon boys were taken with the anti-American history of Zinn.

Larry, in an homage to Zinn upon his death in 2008, started with this quote from the movie “Good Will Hunting,” quoting Matt Damon, “You wanna read a really good American history book? Read Howard Zinn’s ‘A People’s History of the United States.’ It will knock your socks off.”

With that backstory illuminated, let’s return to the liberal media puzzling over “What could the Tsarnaev boys’ motive possibly be?”

After the Marathon massacre, the media quoted the Zinn-acolyte Aaronson in its stories about the terrorist mass murderer.

ABC, CBS, USA Today, The New York Times, and CNN all carried versions of Aaronson’s comments about “how normal” his neighbor and student Dzhokhar was.
None of the media provided any other background on Aaronson and his brainwashing of students at CRLS with Zinn’s history.

The media reports studiously ignore the connection between Dzhokhar’s anti-American lessons taught by a “social justice” weenie like Aaronson or from a book by follower Zinn who took his cues from a KGB covert influence agent named Stone – and was later slyly celebrated in a Hollywood film known as Matt Damon’s “Good Will Hunting.”
Now you just made me think way too much! Wow you are a smart cookie Charlie!
Old 4/25/13, 07:45 PM
Roush Forum Stalker

Received 1,721 Likes on 1,224 Posts
Originally Posted by scramblerider5
I don't think so because during the interview they made it clear that it was over when the project I'm doing for them is completed which should be in July
Sometimes companies do that as a test to see if you are a fit, get a long with the coworkers and enjoy your work/good worker.
Who knows, it can turn into something long term. Good luck man!
Old 4/25/13, 07:45 PM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts
Hey Lee,

I just saw "The Wiz" on a Verizon commercial
Old 4/25/13, 07:49 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Stage_3
Sometimes companies do that as a test to see if you are a fit, get a long with the coworkers and enjoy your work/good worker.
Who knows, it can turn into something long term. Good luck man!
Thanks man I hope to get in a different department
Old 4/25/13, 08:01 PM
NTTAWWT

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts
Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs
I hate my job

But it's a living
That's because your boss is a ****hole!

If you want someone to take over, I know a guy you could hire...
Old 4/25/13, 08:03 PM
Post *****

Originally Posted by StangMahn

That's because your boss is a ****hole!

If you want someone to take over, I know a guy you could hire...
I changed my mind

I love my job 10% of the time
Hate it 50% of the time
And am indifferent 40% of the time

10% keeps me coming back the other 90% of the time

The money doesn't suck either
Old 4/25/13, 08:39 PM
2013 RR Boss 302 #2342

Received 2,232 Likes on 1,664 Posts
WFR's (work force reductions) announced at my company! We will all find out who's not going to be staying on May 1st! Manglement will not tell us how many are being let go?!?
Old 4/25/13, 09:39 PM
Post *****

That sucks Gary
Old 4/25/13, 09:45 PM
Post *****

I'm feeling very nostalgic tonight. Kind of a funky feeling. Not sure if its a premonition of doom or if its just an I'm getting old kind of thing and people change and the world changed but I never seem to change myself.

It's a somewhat positive feeling. Can't really describe it. I haven't had a drink or anything tonight. Maybe I'm just glad it's Thursday. Maybe it's because tomorrow morning after 3 long years of selling, designing, and building I'll finally be done with the "tower house" at 8:00am when we sign closing papers and that house will no longer be my daily problem. And next week the house almost as big down the street will also no longer be my daily problem when they close too.

For a year I've been saying I'd take a vacation when these two homes are done.

Maybe week after next ill take a few days off and work on my neglected cars.

Especially since now somebody wants me to build them one almost as big right next door.
Old 4/25/13, 09:53 PM

Received 70 Likes on 66 Posts
I'm feeling very nostalgic tonight. Kind of a funky feeling. Not sure if its a premonition of doom or if its just an I'm getting old kind of thing and people change and the world changed but I never seem to change myself.

It's a somewhat positive feeling. Can't really describe it. I haven't had a drink or anything tonight. Maybe I'm just glad it's Thursday. Maybe it's because tomorrow morning after 3 long years of selling, designing, and building I'll finally be done with the "tower house" at 8:00am when we sign closing papers and that house will no longer be my daily problem. And next week the house almost as big down the street will also no longer be my daily problem when they close too.

Especially since now somebody wants me to build them one almost as big right next door.
I feel nostalgic all the time. I should really be 90 years old by now.

Pics of the tower house?
Old 4/25/13, 09:57 PM
MOTM Committee Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Hey Lee,

I just saw "The Wiz" on a Verizon commercial
Did anybody beat him?
Old 4/25/13, 09:58 PM
Post *****

Originally Posted by stangfoeva
Did anybody beat him?
They could not. Nobody beats 'the Wiz'!
Old 4/25/13, 09:59 PM

Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts

3 years? Crap, that must be some house. Is it in Hicktoria?
Old 4/25/13, 10:01 PM
Banned

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Wow, the NFL draft was sooo blah!!! this year
Old 4/25/13, 10:03 PM
MOTM Committee Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
They could not. Nobody beats 'the Wiz'!

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast