Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
16.67%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
83.33%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 4/11/13, 07:09 PM
Roush Forum Stalker

Received 1,749 Likes on 1,240 Posts
Originally Posted by bluethunderhorse
Liberalism is a raging disease, and as long as politicians have good for nothing lazy moochers to vote for them they'll keep on with this non sense.
Great answer man. Liberalism,....the mental disorder.
Old 4/11/13, 07:17 PM
Shelby GT350 Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by 08GTCandyApple
It is long, but well worth it
Old 4/12/13, 12:16 AM
MOTM Committee Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Why Brooks why????!!!!
Old 4/12/13, 12:23 AM
Banned

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by stangfoeva
Why Brooks why????!!!!
Because he was institutionalized
Old 4/12/13, 01:54 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 643 Likes on 463 Posts
Originally Posted by cdynaco
I don't understand how our rights are being trampled one after another by this era of government.
Complete disregard for the citizen/voter/taxpayer.
I really do not understand how this is happening under the US form of government of/by/for the people.
And as disgusted as I am, I feel completely powerless. Letters, phone calls, do nothing.
Because we keep electing them, following party lines and there isn't that much difference between the two when it comes down to the most important thing, spending.

Lol

It is so ridiculous. They just passed a gas tax increase too. Wtf is next??
http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/opi...,7809151.story
WTF is next? Doubling the tobacco tax to pay for national pre K in Obama's budget he submitted. He says hes for the little man, got to get those evil rich people, however the majority of smokers and tobacco users are poor people and it will affect them the most, because they aren't going to quit for a few more dollars. So when he says he isn't going to raise taxes on the poor, you can tell him that he is full of s**t.

I miss Steffers too. Was wondering where she went, but then I just figured she finally opened up her eyes to gaming and has been playing Xbox non-stop ever since.

I was sick as a dog yesterday. Slept from 6:30pm to 7:30am this morning.

Wassup everybody? I spy complaining about the gubment, and I want in. They suck
Hope you feel better. Pollen has had me screwed up. I've never seen it as thick as it was today in Alabamer. It looked like fog, and when the wind would blow it was coming across the road out of the trees so thick you could hardly see.

I just don't understand it and I don't understand why it isn't statewide. They just pick the 10 largest counties. They want to stop stormwater runoff from draining into and polluting the Chesapeake. Well, I don't live near the Chesapeake and I can assure you any stormwater runoff from my house isn't going there. I'm going to be taxed but people who live on the Chesapeake and nearby won't be taxed. I don't get it

Some background: The Chesapeake Bay faces a serious pollution problem. The Environmental Protection Agency decreed in 2010 that Maryland had to stop so much stormwater runoff from draining into the Bay, a project that would cost $14.8 billion. To pay for that, authorities decided to tax "impervious surfaces" --in the words of The Gazette, "anything that prevents rainwater from seeping into the earth (roofs, driveways, patios, sidewalks, etc.) thereby causing stormwater runoff."

Read more: http://www.dailyfinance.com/on/maryl...#ixzz2QBfgSBUX
I'd quit using the toilet. I'd poop and pee in the yard every day just to get my money's worth. Then again, I **** in the yard on a regular basis, probably **** in the yard more than I do in the house.

Originally Posted by cdynaco

Humans can neither stop or control wind or rain. How on earth did we let this piece of **** government get this way???? Admin Agencies wrecking lives with their totalitarian stupidity.
Once again, you/we elected them. You/we get the government we deserve.
Old 4/12/13, 02:32 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

You people suck. I've been up since 8 am Thursday, drove all day, braved a hell of a storm, damned near got blown off a bridge to my death, finally got on here and nobody around.

Old 4/12/13, 04:20 AM
Post *****

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown

I'm not buying that line.

Besides, we don't elect Admin Agencies. They have become the (unConstitutional) 4th Branch of Government and run the entire show. And are completely out of reach of the voter. And they knowingly and willingly violate our Bill of Rights when you stand up to them.

Prime example below. No one elected any of the ******** involved whether Missouri Agencies or Social Security ****heads. One of a million I could easily come up with. Excerpts:

Missouri highway patrol gave feds list of concealed gun permit holders

Published April 12, 2013

The Missouri State Highway Patrol acknowledged Thursday that it has twice provided a list of 163,000 Missouri residents with concealed gun permits to a federal investigator — an admission immediately seized upon by Republicans as grounds for further investigations, firings and potentially even criminal charges against state officials.

Missouri lawmakers first raised privacy concerns last month after learning that the Department of Revenue had in December begun making electronic copies of driver's license applicants' personal documents, such as concealed carry permits and birth certificates, to be kept in a state database.

Replogle said a St. Louis-based investigator in the inspector general's office of the U.S. Social Security Administration contacted the Highway Patrol in November 2011 seeking a list of Missouri's concealed gun permit holders for a probe into whether people were fraudulently claiming mental illnesses to get disability benefits. People with mental illnesses are not supposed to be issued concealed gun permits, so their inclusion on the state's list could indicate they either weren't mentally ill or shouldn't have a concealed gun, Replogle said.

Had he been consulted first, Replogle said he would have provided information only on specific people that the Social Security Administration was investigating, not the entire list.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013...d-gun-holders/

Last edited by cdynaco; 4/12/13 at 04:36 AM.
Old 4/12/13, 05:02 AM
Legacy Tms Member

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts
Good morning everyone
Old 4/12/13, 05:57 AM
legacy Tms Member

Received 160 Likes on 122 Posts
Unhappy

steffy`s been gone a week now ..it`s time to worry .....i did`nt see where joe made her mad or anything ....
Old 4/12/13, 06:05 AM
Team Mustang Source

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Fuc&^%ng snowing here this morning. I'm so fed up with this crap.

Anyway's morning all.
Old 4/12/13, 06:12 AM
Legacy Tms Member

Originally Posted by HOSS429
steffy`s been gone a week now ..it`s time to worry .....i did`nt see where joe made her mad or anything ....
hope she is ok....

Originally Posted by montreal ponies

Anyway's morning all.
only raining here
Old 4/12/13, 06:18 AM
Cobra R Member

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Anyway's morning all.
Rain here, I think snow/winter is finally gone in va. It was a long winter
Old 4/12/13, 06:21 AM
Team Mustang Source

[QUOTE
only raining here[/QUOTE]

I'd take some rain anytime right now. All that crappy wheather we've been getting lately comes from the US midwest. Sucksssss, wish it would have to report to CDN customs before it crosses.

Last edited by montreal ponies; 4/12/13 at 06:23 AM.
Old 4/12/13, 06:32 AM
The Legacy TMS Lady

Received 203 Likes on 132 Posts
Why Brooks why????!!!!
Poor Brooksie.....but is that all you have to comment on? Did you like it?

Because we keep electing them, following party lines and there isn't that much difference between the two when it comes down to the most important thing, spending.

WTF is next? Doubling the tobacco tax to pay for national pre K in Obama's budget he submitted. He says hes for the little man, got to get those evil rich people, however the majority of smokers and tobacco users are poor people and it will affect them the most, because they aren't going to quit for a few more dollars. So when he says he isn't going to raise taxes on the poor, you can tell him that he is full of s**t.

Hope you feel better. Pollen has had me screwed up. I've never seen it as thick as it was today in Alabamer. It looked like fog, and when the wind would blow it was coming across the road out of the trees so thick you could hardly see.

I'd quit using the toilet. I'd poop and pee in the yard every day just to get my money's worth. Then again, I **** in the yard on a regular basis, probably **** in the yard more than I do in the house.

Our tobacco tax is high enough. I think they are around $6 - $7 bucks a pack here. Most people I know drive to VA to get them since they are much cheaper.

And I believe our governor is giving serious consideration to running for President. One of our local news stations asked for comments in a fb feed whether they thing he would be a candidate. Everyone said no
Old 4/12/13, 06:49 AM
Team Mustang Source

Our tobacco tax is high enough. I think they are around $6 - $7 bucks a pack here. Most people I know drive to VA to get them since they are much cheaper.

And I believe our governor is giving serious consideration to running for President. One of our local news stations asked for comments in a fb feed whether they thing he would be a candidate. Everyone said no
How much does a pack of cigarettes go for in the US ! Poor smokers here pay $9/pack.
Old 4/12/13, 06:55 AM
The Legacy TMS Lady

Received 203 Likes on 132 Posts
How much does a pack of cigarettes go for in the US ! Poor smokers here pay $9/pack.
Depends on the state. When I was in Hawaii 4 years ago, I think I recall them being $10/pack
Old 4/12/13, 08:26 AM
Legacy Tms Member

They are like $11 here in NY or something like that....
Old 4/12/13, 09:19 AM
NTTAWWT

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts
all the more reason to quit that nasty habit, stupid expensive
Old 4/12/13, 10:02 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

I know Bob's name was floated around heavily in the run up to 2012 as a possible VP pick. Wouldn't surprise me to see him throw his hat in the ring this time, depending on how the waters are in the next year. I think the outcome of the 2014 Congressional elections might influence it one way or the other.

Depends on the state. When I was in Hawaii 4 years ago, I think I recall them being $10/pack
Originally Posted by jerseygirl
They are like $11 here in NY or something like that....

They're still relatively cheap in the South (our state taxes are pretty low on them, the states where they're so high is additional state tax, the federal tax on them is the same everywhere). I buy them by the carton (10 packs) and I give $34 a carton for Marlboros. Which is outrageous, I was giving $24 a few years ago, then the Fed tax went up a dollar a pack. And not too many years ago (10-15) they were $9-10 a carton. I think the feds encourage it down here because they want to kill us all off. I think they're afraid of us, we have a bit of an arsenal down here and we don't care much for the government and don't like being told what to do in the first place. We kind of have a history of that.

And the Obama tax to help fund pre-k in his budget that he finally submitted is on all forms of tobacco, not just cigarettes, form what I understand so far.

Last edited by Rather B.Blown; 4/12/13 at 10:05 AM.
Old 4/12/13, 10:09 AM
Cobra R Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
I think they're afraid of us, we have a bit of an arsenal down here and we don't care much for the government and don't like being told what to do in the first place. We kind of have a history of that. .
The next revolution will most likely be started by a Southerner.

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast