Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
16.67%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
83.33%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 4/24/13, 11:41 AM
Service Manager

Received 447 Likes on 221 Posts
I had a whole Brisket brought into the shop today by one of our customers, home cooked and better than any restaurant and even my own grill since I didn't have to do the work

And the dog is fat and happy too...now sleeping on my chair and won't move!
Old 4/24/13, 05:41 PM
Shelby GT350 Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by svopaul
I had a whole Brisket brought into the shop today by one of our customers, home cooked and better than any restaurant and even my own grill since I didn't have to do the work

And the dog is fat and happy too...now sleeping on my chair and won't move!
Nice, its always nice when clients bring us food.
Old 4/24/13, 06:13 PM
Cobra R Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Old 4/24/13, 07:03 PM
2013 RR Boss 302 #2342

Received 2,286 Likes on 1,705 Posts
Old 4/25/13, 01:14 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 640 Likes on 463 Posts
Sonofa***** the whole house just shook!!!.
Old 4/25/13, 01:16 AM
Banned

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown
Little quake?
Old 4/25/13, 01:25 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 640 Likes on 463 Posts
/////

Last edited by Rather B.Blown; 4/25/13 at 01:44 AM.
Old 4/25/13, 04:10 AM
Post *****

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Was it this? You mentioned that Carnival ship before.

3 hurt as fuel barges explode, catch fire on Mobile River in Alabama

Published April 25, 2013
Associated Press

large fire that began with explosions aboard two fuel barges in Mobile, Ala., was rocked by a seventh explosion early Thursday and fire officials said they planned to let the fire, which has injured three, burn overnight.
Firefighters from Mobile and U.S. Coast Guard officials responded after 8:30 p.m. CDT Wednesday to a pair of explosions involving the gas barges in an area of the Mobile River east of downtown, authorities said.
As they were responding, a third explosion occurred around 9:30 p.m., Mobile Fire and Rescue spokesman Steve Huffman wrote in an email to The Associated Press. Additional explosions followed over the next few hours.
The Coast Guard said early Thursday that a one-nautical-mile safety zone had been established around one barge, which it said was "at the dock for cleaning."
Authorities said three people were transported to University of South Alabama Medical Center after suffering burn-related injuries. Huffman identified them as workers with Oil Recovery Co. The three were in critical condition early Thursday, according to hospital nursing administrator Danny Whatley.

Across the river, the Carnival Triumph, the cruise ship that became disabled in the Gulf of Mexico last February before it was towed to Mobile's port, was evacuated, said Alan Waugh, who lives at the Fort Conde Inn in downtown Mobile, across the river from the scene of the explosions. Waugh saw the blasts and said throngs of Carnival employees and others were clustered on streets leading toward the river as authorities evacuated the shipyard.

"It literally sounded like bombs going off around. The sky just lit up in orange and red," he said, "We could smell something in the air, we didn't know if it was gas or smoke." Waugh said he could feel the heat from the explosion and when he came back inside, his partner noticed he had what appeared to be black soot on his face.
U.S. Coast Guard Petty Officer Carlos Vega said the initial blast took place in a ship channel near the George C. Wallace Tunnel -- which carries traffic from Interstate 10 under the Mobile River. The river runs south past Mobile and into Mobile Bay, which in turn flows into the Gulf of Mexico.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/04/25...#ixzz2RT6oHGGf

Last edited by cdynaco; 4/25/13 at 04:14 AM.
Old 4/25/13, 04:21 AM
A Man Just Needs Some....

Received 34 Likes on 30 Posts
Originally Posted by cdynaco

Published April 25, 2013
Associated Press

large fire that began with explosions aboard two fuel barges in Mobile, Ala., was rocked by a seventh explosion early Thursday and fire officials said they planned to let the fire, which has injured three, burn overnight.
Firefighters from Mobile and U.S. Coast Guard officials responded after 8:30 p.m. CDT Wednesday to a pair of explosions involving the gas barges in an area of the Mobile River east of downtown, authorities said.
As they were responding, a third explosion occurred around 9:30 p.m., Mobile Fire and Rescue spokesman Steve Huffman wrote in an email to The Associated Press. Additional explosions followed over the next few hours.
The Coast Guard said early Thursday that a one-nautical-mile safety zone had been established around one barge, which it said was "at the dock for cleaning."
Authorities said three people were transported to University of South Alabama Medical Center after suffering burn-related injuries. Huffman identified them as workers with Oil Recovery Co. The three were in critical condition early Thursday, according to hospital nursing administrator Danny Whatley.

Across the river, the Carnival Triumph, the cruise ship that became disabled in the Gulf of Mexico last February before it was towed to Mobile's port, was evacuated, said Alan Waugh, who lives at the Fort Conde Inn in downtown Mobile, across the river from the scene of the explosions. Waugh saw the blasts and said throngs of Carnival employees and others were clustered on streets leading toward the river as authorities evacuated the shipyard.

"It literally sounded like bombs going off around. The sky just lit up in orange and red," he said, "We could smell something in the air, we didn't know if it was gas or smoke." Waugh said he could feel the heat from the explosion and when he came back inside, his partner noticed he had what appeared to be black soot on his face.
U.S. Coast Guard Petty Officer Carlos Vega said the initial blast took place in a ship channel near the George C. Wallace Tunnel -- which carries traffic from Interstate 10 under the Mobile River. The river runs south past Mobile and into Mobile Bay, which in turn flows into the Gulf of Mexico.

I'm sure that's what it was. He's pretty close to where that happened.
Old 4/25/13, 07:02 AM

Received 70 Likes on 66 Posts
Why was he posting at 2am though if it just happened at 8:30-9:30pm?
Old 4/25/13, 07:03 AM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts
Originally Posted by Blue Notch
Why was he posting at 2am though if it just happened at 8:30-9:30pm?
Did you read the link?

It said the last explosion occurred at 2:00 am.

College kids
Old 4/25/13, 07:05 AM

Received 70 Likes on 66 Posts
I didn't feel like opening the link. I thought Charlie had posted everything in his quote.
Old 4/25/13, 07:25 AM
Service Manager

Originally Posted by cdynaco

Published April 25, 2013
Associated Press

It's that Damned Cursed Triumph Carnival Cruise ship....it was near the explosion. They need to just scrap that ship because they are going to have to pay desperate people to get on board that thing after everything going on surrounding it!
Old 4/25/13, 10:34 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by svopaul

It's that Damned Cursed Triumph Carnival Cruise ship....it was near the explosion. They need to just scrap that ship because they are going to have to pay desperate people to get on board that thing after everything going on surrounding it!
They can just market it to the risk takers. "Come see if you can survive a cruise with Carnival!!!"
Old 4/25/13, 10:43 AM
Cobra R Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
I just sent my old boss a gallon of gorilla ****

http://www.poopsenders.com/
Old 4/25/13, 10:48 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by bluethunderhorse
I just sent my old boss a gallon of gorilla ****

http://www.poopsenders.com/
This crap better not be sent through ups?
Old 4/25/13, 10:53 AM
Service Manager

Originally Posted by 11SHELBYGT500
This crap better not be sent through ups?

Actually it is, I know someone who used this service and it was delivered by Brown

See what I did there?

So yes, you may be personally handling **** Joe
Old 4/25/13, 10:53 AM
Spam Connoisseur
I got هَبوب‎ed

hahahahahahahaa
Old 4/25/13, 10:55 AM
MOTM Committee Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs
Did you read the link?

It said the last explosion occurred at 2:00 am.

College kids
Where the hell have you been Gare Bear??!!

Is spending time w/ your fam more important than us?? Is working like a dog more important?!

You haven't taunted once since the LAL/SAS series started!!

Old 4/25/13, 11:10 AM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts
Originally Posted by stangfoeva

You haven't taunted once since the LAL/SAS series started!!

Done

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast