Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
16.67%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
83.33%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 3/3/13, 05:21 PM
A Man Just Needs Some....

Received 34 Likes on 30 Posts
Originally Posted by SilverSkoundrel

Not yet
I like that avatar. Not a fan of green but that looks great.
Old 3/3/13, 05:22 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 640 Likes on 463 Posts
Well **** me, looks like its official. Kept feeling worse and worse. Decided to check my temp, and it just kept climbing past 98.6. Finally beeped at 101.5, I thought that can't be right, this thing hasn't been used in a while. Got another one, same thing.

This **** just isn't right. I don't get sick. And now this is the second time in 6 months.

I think I'm gonna stay in bed all day tomorrow, maybe read a book and nap. Get somebody to run all my errands for me. Just realized too that I'm supposed to go to the dentist Tuesday.

Last edited by Rather B.Blown; 3/3/13 at 05:24 PM.
Old 3/3/13, 05:27 PM
Legacy Tms Member

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts
Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown
Anybody going to watch The Bible on History tonight?
i wanted to watch it but the Rangers game is on

i may watch The Vikings though
Old 3/3/13, 05:28 PM
GTR Member

Received 19 Likes on 19 Posts
Originally Posted by AlsCobra

I like that avatar. Not a fan of green but that looks great.
I love it lol
Old 3/3/13, 05:28 PM

Well **** me, looks like its official. Kept feeling worse and worse. Decided to check my temp, and it just kept climbing past 98.6. Finally beeped at 101.5, I thought that can't be right, this thing hasn't been used in a while. Got another one, same thing.

This **** just isn't right. I don't get sick. And now this is the second time in 6 months.

I think I'm gonna stay in bed all day tomorrow, maybe read a book and nap. Get somebody to run all my errands for me. Just realized too that I'm supposed to go to the dentist Tuesday.
Dammitt you guys have me paranoid now. There's a guy here at work that is sick. Coughing and wheezing. I'm taking an airborne right now and I don't even feel sick. About to go into quarantine until its time to go home.
Old 3/3/13, 05:41 PM

Received 70 Likes on 66 Posts

That sucks. Hope you get better fast. I'm feeling worse as the day goes on but not really sick yet. Gonna load up on vitamin D and probably go to bed early. I went a whole year without getting sick and then it's just a whole bunch of times in a row.
Old 3/3/13, 05:52 PM
The Legacy TMS Lady

Received 201 Likes on 131 Posts

I've been battling it too. Started with a bad headache and low grade fever last Friday. Started with the cough and sinuses on Saturday and have been dealing with that all week. Sounded like I was feeling like poop, but sounded worse than I felt. My poor nose is raw and I didn't think one person could produce so much snot. You know, the kind where it feels like its coming from the back of your head...

Paints a lovely picture, doesn't it
Old 3/3/13, 06:00 PM
Post *****

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
I don't trust History's facts. Certainly not with Bible history.
But you might get your ears tickled.

(2 Timothy 4:3, 4) 3 For there will be a period of time when they will not put up with the healthful teaching, but, in accord with their own desires, they will accumulate teachers for themselves to have their ears tickled; 4 and they will turn their ears away from the truth, whereas they will be turned aside to false stories.

Last edited by cdynaco; 3/3/13 at 06:02 PM.
Old 3/3/13, 06:03 PM
Cobra R Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
You mean for once they're showing something besides Pawn Stars, and Ancient Aliens

Last edited by bluethunderhorse; 3/3/13 at 06:05 PM.
Old 3/3/13, 06:10 PM
Post *****

Originally Posted by 08GTCandyApple

Almost as pretty as Grandma's puke.

That's twice now I've seen a horse puke though the vet and vet books say they can't. Well here's proof.

Should make all you sicko's feel better!

OK I deleted the barf pic so it wouldn't make you sicker. lol

Last edited by cdynaco; 3/3/13 at 06:51 PM.
Old 3/3/13, 06:10 PM
Legacy Tms Member

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts
Originally Posted by bluethunderhorse
You mean for once they're showing something besides Pawn Stars, and Ancient Aliens
pawn stars is a good show
Old 3/3/13, 06:12 PM
Post *****

Originally Posted by bluethunderhorse
Knowing their atheist bias, they'll morph the facts so it fits right in. "It's just a history book".
Old 3/3/13, 06:17 PM

Originally Posted by cdynaco

Knowing their atheist bias, they'll morph the facts so it fits right in. "It's just a history book".
If they call it history, then they are at least acknowledging it happened. Gotta give them that at least.
Old 3/3/13, 06:19 PM
Cobra R Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Originally Posted by jerseygirl
pawn stars is a good show
It was when it first came out, now it's just old news

A guy just just brought in one of the original GT40's that won Le Man, in the 1 2 3 sweep. I'm gonna offer him about $500
Old 3/3/13, 06:50 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 640 Likes on 463 Posts
Originally Posted by 08GTCandyApple
I've been battling it too. Started with a bad headache and low grade fever last Friday. Started with the cough and sinuses on Saturday and have been dealing with that all week. Sounded like I was feeling like poop, but sounded worse than I felt. My poor nose is raw and I didn't think one person could produce so much snot. You know, the kind where it feels like its coming from the back of your head...

I've never gotten this sick this quick before. In just the last couple of hours it has gotten so much worse. Laying here wrapped up with two blankets and still freezing, shivering like a freakin' Chihuahua. Hurting from head to toe, don't even feel like moving.
Old 3/3/13, 06:52 PM
Post *****

I've never gotten this sick this quick before. In just the last couple of hours it has gotten so much worse. Laying here wrapped up with two blankets and still freezing, shivering like a freakin' Chihuahua. Hurting from head to toe, don't even feel like moving.
food poisoning?
Old 3/3/13, 06:53 PM

Received 70 Likes on 66 Posts
Definitely sounds like the flu.
Old 3/3/13, 07:08 PM
Houston xBox Players
Club President

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
This video made me laugh

Old 3/3/13, 07:11 PM
GTR Member

Received 19 Likes on 19 Posts
Originally Posted by NinjaSteffers
Old 3/3/13, 07:14 PM
The Legacy TMS Lady

Received 201 Likes on 131 Posts

That's the fever talking. That sucks. I'm lucky that I don't run a fever very often. Sounds like you need a hot toddy.....or in your case ten hot toddys

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast