Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
18.18%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
81.82%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 2/2/13, 10:20 AM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts
Originally Posted by phiggs54

I would never park something that valuable on the street.

Those vans arent easy to replace.
Old 2/2/13, 11:04 AM
The Legacy TMS Lady

Received 196 Likes on 128 Posts
Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs

Last night at the restaurant they were tiny. I was like there is no way I'm putting my Mustang in those parking spaces. And people were parked all crooked in them too.
No pics? at least I post pics
Old 2/2/13, 11:24 AM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts
Originally Posted by 08GTCandyApple

No pics? at least I post pics
Sorry
Old 2/2/13, 11:53 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 640 Likes on 463 Posts
So I'm up here in Killeen, TX for a volleyball tournament. Just me and Zoe. I brought the Shelby. So I'm at a light this morning and a car just like Lee's turn left in front of us and I see it and wave. The driver probably in his 30s with a good looking blond in the passenger seat both stare down my car and their mouths open a little bit but they didn't wave back. Zoe laughed at me and said they didn't wave. I told her some Shelby owners are d-bags.
I never understood why people feel the need to be ********. I always throw my hand up, or at least a couple fingers over the rim of the wheel when I meet a nice car, especially Mustangs.
Old 2/2/13, 11:56 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Got a pretty good dusting of snow this morning, enough to cover the ground anyway. One extreme to the other this week. 70 degrees, then torrential rain, then tornadoes, then coldest night of the winter so far, then snow.
Old 2/2/13, 12:02 PM
Tasca Super Boss 429 Member

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
I just came back from a ride. I got lots of looks and head turns, but no waves today. I did get a head nod from another driver if that counts?
Old 2/2/13, 12:03 PM

Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts
Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown

I never understood why people feel the need to be ********.
I never felt the need. In my family its a birthright.
Old 2/2/13, 12:21 PM
Houston xBox Players
Club President

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Yes, sometime this year. Not quite ready yet.....
What kind? I want something like this only sliver I'm sick of black
Attached Thumbnails Mustangs Coast to Coast-image-3128790240.jpg  
Old 2/2/13, 12:32 PM
Service Manager

Received 447 Likes on 221 Posts
Originally Posted by Mustang Freak
Pics of that Boss please!
See attached...

Originally Posted by Blue Notch
If I had the money, I'd ship my notch down to AL, and have you go all out on it.
Start saving

Originally Posted by stangfoeva
Nice! I prefer Restomod's because I really like the looks of the older stangs, but not the drum brakes if you know what I mean.

This!
Exactly, I HATE drum brakes....I can deal with them on the rear but not the front.

Originally Posted by AlsCobra
Wasup people? This night is dragging ***. So bored.
No sympathy union boy

Eva Longoria is a dumb *****.
True, but I wouldn't kick her out of bed....but I would duct tape her mouth shut or keep it otherwise occupied so she couldn't speak

Bill Maher says that Glenn Beck and Rush Limbaugh are con men for spewing their ideas and making money from it, however he is not. That's rich.
Bill Maher is a self important mental masturbator

Not even east coast, calling it pop is straight up Yankee ****. I dealt with them on a daily basis when I was young working at my uncle's store, they called it pop.

Down here, its a Coke. Period. For example, "I'm goin' to the store, you want a Coke?"

"Yeah"

"What kind?"

"Mountain Dew"

This!

Originally Posted by AlsCobra
Yup. Same here. I hate when I ask for a coke and they ask if Pepsi will be ok. HELL NO Pepsi is not ok!
Nope, drinking pepsi is like driving a chevy....

Originally Posted by NinjaSteffers
Nice, rent the jeep then

Are you thinking about getting a jeep?

When I hear a southern call Coke "pop" I look at them funny and tell em to go back up north

So true! Everything is a coke here

Super annoying lol Pepsi doesn't even come close to Coke!
You're getting there

So I'm up here in Killeen, TX for a volleyball tournament. Just me and Zoe. I brought the Shelby. So I'm at a light this morning and a car just like Lee's turn left in front of us and I see it and wave. The driver probably in his 30s with a good looking blond in the passenger seat both stare down my car and their mouths open a little bit but they didn't wave back. Zoe laughed at me and said they didn't wave. I told her All Shelby owners are d-bags.

Fixed

Got the Shelby up to 110 on the 85mph 130 toll road south of Austin.

I gotta say 80 feels like 50. It takes 95 to 100 to even feel like you're speeding. So effortless.

And all the stupid morons that drive side by side at the exact same speed on a 2 lane one way highway really freaking **** me off. I was behind two of these idiots for like 10 miles. And everything from horse trailers to farm tractors were pulling out in front of me.

Then some idiot in a Nissan pulled a u-turn on a 4 lane highway I front of everyone and right in front of me.

I thought I was cursed on the way up here. It's was just one bad thing after another.
I have a masters degree in road rage(MUCH better since moving here....you are well on your way!

Originally Posted by Scothew
Had to run into the office this morning... Not often you see this.... I mean really? A clean taken care of van??
WOW! I've never seen so little traffic down there!

I never understood why people feel the need to be ********. I always throw my hand up, or at least a couple fingers over the rim of the wheel when I meet a nice car, especially Mustangs.
I do too...much like when on a bike, everyone waves to other bikers....not so much with the Mustangs but I have seen a few.

Last night I was out in the Shelby to meet someone to get a part....we are talking and some kid pulls up in a Neon SRT4....get's out and says "What's it run?" I just replied "Premium"....he then said "no, at the track"...I said "I don't know"...he then said "mine makes 230 at the wheels"...."I said Isn't that cute".....He said with an attitude "Well, what does THAT make?"....I said "550"...he turned and walked off into the store

Here is the Boss....
Attached Thumbnails Mustangs Coast to Coast-imag3655.jpg   Mustangs Coast to Coast-imag3657.jpg  
Old 2/2/13, 12:40 PM
The Legacy TMS Lady

What kind? I want something like this only sliver I'm sick of black
Originally I was leaning toward a Wrangler but I think the Unlimited will better suit my needs. Sometimes my car isn't big enough but the 250 is too big. Afraid I will run into the same problem with the Wrangler. Been thinking silver also but seems like all of them I see are either black or silver. May be bold enough to go with Crush to be a little different.

That one has too much "stuff" on it for me. Sometimes less is more. I want it to be different, but not that much different!
Old 2/2/13, 12:48 PM
Houston xBox Players
Club President

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally I was leaning toward a Wrangler but I think the Unlimited will better suit my needs. Sometimes my car isn't big enough but the 250 is too big. Afraid I will run into the same problem with the Wrangler. Been thinking silver also but seems like all of them I see are either black or silver. May be bold enough to go with Crush to be a little different.

That one has too much "stuff" on it for me. Sometimes less is more. I want it to be different, but not that much different!
Ya I want a Rubicon .... I want to take the boys to the dog park and beach but they don't fit in my car anymore. Mine won't be exactly like that one but I love the door things and the roof. I do want it lifted tho

Can't wait to see what you get
Old 2/2/13, 01:03 PM
Post *****

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by denlem
Hey, we don't call it pop up here, it's soda. If we ask for a Coke, we get a Coke.
Same growing up in St. Louis - it was soda. And you got what you specifically named. Seems like my farmer cousins in the country called it sody pop. lol
Old 2/2/13, 01:05 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Originally Posted by phiggs54
I never felt the need. In my family its a birthright.

And speaking of A holes. I got into the shower today, still groggy, foggy and half lit from last night, turned the water on, and was immediately doused from head to toe with ice cold water. Some A hole left the shower **** turned on.

And its freakin' sleeting like crazy now, with a few big snow flakes mixed in from time to time.
Old 2/2/13, 01:06 PM
The Legacy TMS Lady

Ya I want a Rubicon .... I want to take the boys to the dog park and beach but they don't fit in my car anymore. Mine won't be exactly like that one but I love the door things and the roof. I do want it lifted tho

Can't wait to see what you get
I'm not sure I'm ready for the price tag on a Rubicon. Hubby keeps trying to talk me out of getting one. He doesn't like them. Probably wont be before late spring or summer until I get one. Need to get my raise first and also put a lite more money away. I hear they are changing some colors for '14, so I want to see what they will be offering too.
Old 2/2/13, 01:12 PM
Post *****

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by svopaul

Here is the Boss....

Louvers look ruffled.
Old 2/2/13, 01:14 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

I'm not sure I'm ready for the price tag on a Rubicon. Hubby keeps trying to talk me out of getting one. He doesn't like them. Probably wont be before late spring or summer until I get one. Need to get my raise first and also put a lite more money away. I hear they are changing some colors for '14, so I want to see what they will be offering too.
I drove by a Jeep dealer the other day and they had about 8 of those bright green ones out there.
Old 2/2/13, 01:26 PM

Received 70 Likes on 66 Posts
Got the Shelby up to 110 on the 85mph 130 toll road south of Austin.

I gotta say 80 feels like 50. It takes 95 to 100 to even feel like you're speeding. So effortless.

And all the stupid morons that drive side by side at the exact same speed on a 2 lane one way highway really freaking **** me off. I was behind two of these idiots for like 10 miles. And everything from horse trailers to farm tractors were pulling out in front of me.

Then some idiot in a Nissan pulled a u-turn on a 4 lane highway I front of everyone and right in front of me.

I thought I was cursed on the way up here. It's was just one bad thing after another.
Sounds like my drive to school every morning. #1 reason for putting me in a bad mood.

Usually when someone waves at me, it takes me a minute to realize what just happened and by that time, they've already passed me.

And speaking of A holes. I got into the shower today, still groggy, foggy and half lit from last night, turned the water on, and was immediately doused from head to toe with ice cold water. Some A hole left the shower **** turned on.

And its freakin' sleeting like crazy now, with a few big snow flakes mixed in from time to time.
You poor thing. Ours is always cold when you first turn it on. Takes a couple minutes for it to warm up. (no need for lecturing me about some device that needs to be replaced to fix the problem or whatever, please. )
Old 2/2/13, 01:37 PM
The Legacy TMS Lady

I drove by a Jeep dealer the other day and they had about 8 of those bright green ones out there.
Those are ugly. I do not like!
Old 2/2/13, 01:39 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Originally Posted by Blue Notch
Sounds like my drive to school every morning. #1 reason for putting me in a bad mood.

Usually when someone waves at me, it takes me a minute to realize what just happened and by that time, they've already passed me.

You poor thing. Ours is always cold when you first turn it on. Takes a couple minutes for it to warm up. (no need for lecturing me about some device that needs to be replaced to fix the problem or whatever, please. )
I'd have been ready for it if I was turning the shower on, but I just turned the water on to start adjusting the temp, but someone left the shower **** on so as soon as I turned the water on it came out of the shower head instead of the faucet. Needless to say it woke me up pretty damned quick, and led to a shriek followed by a long string of profanities.
Old 2/2/13, 01:39 PM
A Man Just Needs Some....

Received 34 Likes on 30 Posts

Those are ugly. I do not like!
I like the 4 door ones with the 1/2 doors.

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast