Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
18.18%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
81.82%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 1/4/13, 10:42 AM
Service Manager

Received 447 Likes on 221 Posts
Originally Posted by cdynaco
Yep. Gore is the king of dirtbags with his profiteering of 'global warming'. And now for him - a former VP - to deny an American company in favor of a terrorist supporting Arab company is treason and reason for an investigation in my book.

He is absolutely the king of dirtbags....I have knowledge of his behavior that most don't....In my former life, one of our sales reps had his kids in the same school as Gore's....lots of behavior problems and drug use got covered up in the media. I also had a customer who worked in the white house and told me about his fits of rage...throwing phones in hotels damaging the walls, etc. He also once picked up his son from school and was yelling at him telling him "If you don't straighten up, you'll be just like all these people!" as he pointed to the secret service agents....That guy is a real POS.
Old 1/4/13, 10:42 AM
Post *****

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Lee!

85-year-old man in jail, accused of felony assault for hitting person with his cane
http://kdvr.com/2013/01/03/85-year-o...with-his-cane/
Old 1/4/13, 10:45 AM
Post *****

Originally Posted by svopaul
That guy is a real POS.
Wow. And yet his class of people run the country. Insane.
Old 1/4/13, 10:49 AM
Spam Connoisseur
I got هَبوب‎ed

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
I was just watching fox news and they were talk about the current network sale... one of the women on the panel kept saying "time warner carries ****.. they dont have standards. why shouldnt they carry this anit american network?"... what a stupid person this lady is... she went on to talk more and more about how **** is harming america and how it wouldnt be a big deal to have this terrorist support news channel on the network. This stupid women makes me very mad.. she thinks a couple of adult channels is on the same level as anti american hate news channels..
Old 1/4/13, 10:51 AM
Legacy Tms Member

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts
..I've seriously gotta start checking this forum more ...not going to sit and read 10 pages lol

Hope everyone is doing well
Old 1/4/13, 10:53 AM
Post *****

Happy Friday as everyone realizes how much smaller their paychecks are today.
Originally Posted by Blue Notch
Mine was smaller. Got it wednesday.
Yeah but these outlets that are claiming 'higher taxes on the middle class' are just spewing a lie.

The payroll tax reduction was temporary - an alleged stimulous - that is only making the SS situation worse. An end to a temporary break back to normal rates is not a tax hike. That's like saying the end of a weekend sale on tires back to normal pricing is 'an increase in tire prices'.

People may not like FICA, but its nothing new and it did not change from the pre-temporary reduction rate.

News outlets are spewing crap as usual.

Hiding the real issue which is the failure of a typical post-recession recovery in jobs & wages thanks to the return to a 70's style Keynesian economy on top of the globalist's forcing American standard of living down.

http://www.businessinsider.com/pct-j...#ixzz2H1UeEcJN
Attached Thumbnails Mustangs Coast to Coast-moneygame-cotd-010413-1.jpg  

Last edited by cdynaco; 1/4/13 at 10:58 AM.
Old 1/4/13, 11:02 AM
Service Manager

Received 447 Likes on 221 Posts
Wow. And yet his class of people run the country. Insane.
Yes and that's exactly the problem with EVERYONE in DC....they think they are royalty. Their job is one of service to US...they have mostly all forgotten that fact.

Originally Posted by Flagstang
I was just watching fox news and they were talk about the current network sale... one of the women on the panel kept saying "time warner carries ****.. they dont have standards. why shouldnt they carry this anit american network?"... what a stupid person this lady is... she went on to talk more and more about how **** is harming america and how it wouldnt be a big deal to have this terrorist support news channel on the network. This stupid women makes me very mad.. she thinks a couple of adult channels is on the same level as anti american hate news channels..
There are some idiots out there...I saw a clip from Bob Beckel on gun control, the guy is a moron.

Yeah but these outlets that are claiming 'higher taxes on the middle class' are just spewing a lie.

The payroll tax reduction was temporary - an alleged stimulous - that is only making the SS situation worse. An end to a temporary break back to normal rates is not a tax hike. That's like saying the end of a weekend sale on tires back to normal pricing is 'an increase in tire prices'.

People may not like FICA, but its nothing new and it did not change from the pre-temporary reduction rate.

News outlets are spewing crap as usual.

Hiding the real issue which is the failure of a typical post-recession recovery in jobs & wages thanks to the return to a 70's style Keynesian economy on top of the globalist's forcing American standard of living down.
Not entirely true...there IS a higher tax on the middle class....and everyone else for that matter....it's the Obamacare nightmare.

The payroll tax is just a return to previous levels....but in today's economy, that hits everyone and may as well be a tax.

Just wait till inflation kicks into high gear thanks to these idiots printing money ***** nilly.
Old 1/4/13, 11:14 AM
Post *****

Yes and that's exactly the problem with EVERYONE in DC....they think they are royalty. Their job is one of service to US...they have mostly all forgotten that fact.

There are some idiots out there...I saw a clip from Bob Beckel on gun control, the guy is a moron.

Not entirely true...there IS a higher tax on the middle class....and everyone else for that matter....it's the Obamacare nightmare.

The payroll tax is just a return to previous levels....but in today's economy, that hits everyone and may as well be a tax.

Just wait till inflation kicks into high gear thanks to these idiots printing money ***** nilly.
Yep

I just want to beat that guy with a tire iron every time I see that fat pig. So I change the channel immediately.

Oh yeah - everybody's gonna pay for the hocare. But what kicked in for workers on Jan 1? Thought it was against corps/medical devices.

There has to be a FICA/payoll tax though unless America decides to end all SS safety net.

Yep the printing press is already upon us. The only reason we haven't seen it in earnest yet is mainly because the safe haven status of the dollar keeping it propped up since Euroland etc. is such a mess. (Putting aside the fact for a moment that the Fed infl figures are a constant lie.) When those factors equalize somewhat and the dollar drops to reflect its true worthless value thanks to the ho's trillions, fuel etc is going to spike and crush middle America like inflation always does. However with Japan's announcement, it appears to be a worldwide race to the bottom in terms of each country's currency value so they can keep their exports up and economy afloat. So not just US, but global inflation - incl junk from china and 3rd world dives. The globalists seem to want only uber rich and peasants - nobody in the middle.

Attached Images  

Last edited by cdynaco; 1/4/13 at 11:18 AM.
Old 1/4/13, 11:17 AM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts
Originally Posted by Flagstang
Sounds like she's mad because she caught her husband watching it or something
Old 1/4/13, 11:40 AM
MOTM Committee Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Is this poster related to Scothew? (look right above Al's last post) https://themustangsource.com/f804/20...8/#post6523698
Old 1/4/13, 11:52 AM
INKY

Originally Posted by AlsCobra

Well I can pretty much assure you that Hawaii will have some great coffee. Beer selection might be lacking but coffee will be great.
Kona makes some good beers, have a keg of Longboard in the house for about the last year I was there.
Old 1/4/13, 12:20 PM
The Legacy TMS Lady

Received 196 Likes on 128 Posts
Originally Posted by AlsCobra
Well I can pretty much assure you that Hawaii will have some great coffee. Beer selection might be lacking but coffee will be great.
Loved the Kona when I was there. I didn't think to ask my son to bring me some when he came home on leave

I've been drinking this Dark Magic. But I have a Keurig, so I only get the k-cups.
Attached Images  

Last edited by 08GTCandyApple; 1/4/13 at 12:21 PM.
Old 1/4/13, 01:06 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 640 Likes on 463 Posts
Well Based on the donation chart Sam's didn't do the same as Costco and they are closer...less fuel to get there, etc. As far as stocks...my investments are in vintage cars, real estate and lead....

Did you notice the Hypocritical Al Gore sold his failing network to Al Jezeera and pushed to get it done before 12/31 in order to avoid the higher tax rate? They are all hypocrites...it's good for you but not for them.
Not to mention that hes the king of the crusade on global warming, wants everyone to drive an electric car, etc. and they just sold that network for $500 million in oil money from Qatar. Talk about a hypocrite.

Originally Posted by Blue Notch
Mine was smaller. Got it wednesday.
That's just because of the cold weather. Shrinkage.

Lee!

Old 1/4/13, 03:27 PM
Cobra R Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
I better get a raise, since I was volunteered to manage our rental fleet today ;/
Old 1/4/13, 04:02 PM
A Man Just Needs Some....

Received 34 Likes on 30 Posts
Originally Posted by bluethunderhorse
I better get a raise, since I was volunteered to manage our rental fleet today ;/
You want a raise for volunteering?
Old 1/4/13, 04:27 PM
MOTM Committee Member

he was voluntold lol
Old 1/4/13, 05:07 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

The Puerto Rican Day parade episode is on. That's one they don't show very much, I've only seen it a few times.
Old 1/4/13, 05:08 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown
The Puerto Rican Day parade episode is on. That's one they don't show very much, I've only seen it a few times.
WOW! Unser from SOA is in it as a cab driver!!

Last edited by Rather B.Blown; 1/4/13 at 05:10 PM.
Old 1/4/13, 07:02 PM
Cobra R Member

Originally Posted by stangfoeva
he was voluntold lol
You got it
Old 1/4/13, 08:28 PM
Cobra R Member

Anybody Remember the old tv show Fishing with Orlando Wilson, or a former IHRA Champ Gene Wilson

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast