Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
11.11%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
88.89%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 1/2/13, 08:20 PM

Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts
Originally Posted by 03DJ

What a troll.
HA!
How long have you been here sonny boy?
Old 1/2/13, 08:25 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 597 Likes on 430 Posts
Originally Posted by 03DJ
What a troll.
At least you learned something gnu today.
Old 1/2/13, 08:30 PM

Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts
Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown

At least you learned something gnu today.
At some time in grade school we had to red a story about "Phoebe B Beebee and her new canoe canal. In Nanatuck near Canatuck, Connecticutt."
I never met anyone else that had read that. Muat have been some kind of East Texas redneck hick educational tool.
Old 1/2/13, 11:51 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Why is it you can't find mixed fruit jelly anywhere in stores? Only place I ever see it is in those little packs at somewhere like Waffle House, usually Welch's.

I love that stuff, better than any other jelly for toast or a biscuit and I can't buy a jar anywhere. I see online that Smucker's has it in jars, but no stores have it. You'd have to order 6 jars of it from somewhere like Amazon or Walmart and I wouldn't use 6 jars of jelly in years.

Am I the only person that likes this stuff? And if so, why do several companies make it in the individual packs for restaurants?

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/produ...ndingMethod=rr
Old 1/2/13, 11:58 PM
Post *****

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
And if so, why do several companies make it in the individual packs for restaurants?
Cause its cheap. Mixed fruit and grape were always the cheapest.

Find a route guy and buy a box of packs. Usually 200/box.
Old 1/3/13, 12:07 AM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts
That's nothing. Since I was 4 years old I've always eaten Smucker's Red Plum jam on all my PB&J sandwiches. About a year ago I asked the wife why we didn't have any and she said the local grocery store didn't carry it anymore. I didn't believe her and went with her to the store the next time and sure enough they had all these crazy jams like vanilla passion fruit musk or whatever and no freakin red plum. I thought red plum was only second to grape jelly as a jam and jelly. I've tried the other brands like Bama I think it is and I don't like it. I want my Smuckers.
Old 1/3/13, 12:08 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Originally Posted by cdynaco
Cause its cheap. Mixed fruit and grape were always the cheapest.

Find a route guy and buy a box of packs. Usually 200/box.
I see the boxes of packs for sale online too, but I don't need 200 packs of jelly laying around, same way I don't need six jars sitting around for a couple years, lol.

I just love that stuff on a biscuit or toast, but I don't really eat it that often. And we all eat apple jelly for PB&J.

That does give me an idea though. I'll ask my buddy that has the BBQ joint about getting some, they do a big breakfast business too.

Last edited by Rather B.Blown; 1/3/13 at 12:09 AM.
Old 1/3/13, 12:12 AM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts
I see the boxes of packs for sale online too, but I don't need 200 packs of jelly laying around, same way I don't need six jars sitting around for a couple years, lol.

I just love that stuff on a biscuit or toast, but I don't really eat it that often. And we all want apple for PB&J.

That does give me an idea though. I'll ask my buddy that has the BBQ joint about getting some, they do a big breakfast business too.
Apple? Never had it.

I remember as a kid I used to love Apple Butter on toast but now I don't think I could even stand to take a bite of it.
Old 1/3/13, 12:22 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs
Apple? Never had it.

I remember as a kid I used to love Apple Butter on toast but now I don't think I could even stand to take a bite of it.
I have never liked apple butter, couldn't take a bite of it either. And I don't like preserves or jams of any kind. Apple jelly is my favorite in general, but its the only one I eat on PBJ. I can eat grape jelly, but its my last choice and only on toast or a biscuit.
Old 1/3/13, 12:26 AM
MOTM Committee Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
With a name like smuckers, its gotta be good
Old 1/3/13, 07:07 AM
Service Manager

Received 430 Likes on 208 Posts
Originally Posted by 08GTCandyApple
No, it's pronounced "wooder" hon

I had a '65, but prefer '66 - '67 body style

Well, you are too close to Dundalk to pronounce it the general mid atlantic way.....you have that "Balmer Hon slang" going on there

The 66-67 is the only style I like...and only in a 2 door hardtop.

Originally Posted by phiggs54
At some time in grade school we had to red a story about "Phoebe B Beebee and her new canoe canal. In Nanatuck near Canatuck, Connecticutt."
I never met anyone else that had read that. Muat have been some kind of East Texas redneck hick educational tool.
Yeah....uh, never heard of it....

Why is it you can't find mixed fruit jelly anywhere in stores? Only place I ever see it is in those little packs at somewhere like Waffle House, usually Welch's.

I love that stuff, better than any other jelly for toast or a biscuit and I can't buy a jar anywhere. I see online that Smucker's has it in jars, but no stores have it. You'd have to order 6 jars of it from somewhere like Amazon or Walmart and I wouldn't use 6 jars of jelly in years.

Am I the only person that likes this stuff? And if so, why do several companies make it in the individual packs for restaurants?

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/produ...ndingMethod=rr
Keep a jar and give the rest as gifts

That's nothing. Since I was 4 years old I've always eaten Smucker's Red Plum jam on all my PB&J sandwiches. About a year ago I asked the wife why we didn't have any and she said the local grocery store didn't carry it anymore. I didn't believe her and went with her to the store the next time and sure enough they had all these crazy jams like vanilla passion fruit musk or whatever and no freakin red plum. I thought red plum was only second to grape jelly as a jam and jelly. I've tried the other brands like Bama I think it is and I don't like it. I want my Smuckers.
Well with Baller status you should just contract a truck load and have a storage container full of it like the doomsday preppers

I have never liked apple butter, couldn't take a bite of it either. And I don't like preserves or jams of any kind. Apple jelly is my favorite in general, but its the only one I eat on PBJ. I can eat grape jelly, but its my last choice and only on toast or a biscuit.
Finicky old bastard...aren't you?

Morning everyone!
Old 1/3/13, 07:16 AM
Mach 1 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Got my first mustang on New years eve, and wow I live this car. This I actually my first brand new vehicle. My mom has a 2010 v6 in performance white and mine is a 2013 GT/CS in the same color. I'm a ford loyal guy from Texas. I also own a 2006 F150. Glad to join a group of mustang lovers like myself.
Old 1/3/13, 07:31 AM
Stubborn Bear
TMS Staff

Received 48 Likes on 39 Posts
Parking ticket in the parking deck??
Attached Thumbnails Mustangs Coast to Coast-image-2866827219.jpg  
Old 1/3/13, 07:36 AM
Service Manager

Originally Posted by Scothew
Parking ticket in the parking deck??

Must be for driving a girlie car....
Old 1/3/13, 08:02 AM
Post *****

Seaking of which, I can hardly find peach preserves anymore. What did Georgia quit making them or something?

200 1/2oz packs is way less than 6 jars and stays fresh. You'd prob be through them in less than a year.

Originally Posted by svopaul

Finicky old bastard...aren't you?

Morning everyone!

Morning! 3* out and I've got to feed early and visit the docs for a post surg checkup. Brrr!!

Go Ducks!!

Last edited by cdynaco; 1/3/13 at 08:08 AM.
Old 1/3/13, 08:35 AM
Service Manager

OK, now THIS is funny!!!!

http://fb-troublemakers.com/feminine...y-periods-592/
Old 1/3/13, 08:44 AM
Post *****

Old 1/3/13, 08:47 AM
Spam Connoisseur
I got هَبوب‎ed

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Richard!!!
Old 1/3/13, 09:11 AM
Stubborn Bear
TMS Staff

Received 48 Likes on 39 Posts
GT500 on top gear

*upcoming season spoilers ahead*

https://themustangsource.com/shelby-...-a-train-1550/
Old 1/3/13, 12:52 PM
Shelby GT350 Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Definitely going to watch that episode when it airs.

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast