Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
18.18%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
81.82%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 1/3/13, 08:33 PM

Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts
Originally Posted by cdynaco

They must be from out of state. lol OR women have no butt no *****... you know, end of the Oregon trail from Missouri, they were pretty scrawny by the time they got here.
You mean a constant diet of granola doesn't promote a voluptuous figure?
Old 1/3/13, 09:32 PM
A Man Just Needs Some....

Received 34 Likes on 30 Posts
Little pothead hairy hippie chicks. Ill pass. Lol. I think my aunt is in Portland. Pretty positive she smokes and is a Lebanese. She's still a pretty cool old gal though.
Old 1/3/13, 09:47 PM
Post *****

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Sorry Coach Kelly - UPS Ad/logistics = fail!

Its Thurs night, no update, no delivery. Haven't had a storm in 5 days - passes and highways are clear - made it to town just fine today.

Where's my snowshoes!!

United States 01/03/2013 8:33 P.M. Adverse weather conditions. / Delivery rescheduled.
Absolute LIE! There are NO adverse weather conditions! Your truck may have broke down. your driver may be a LOSER (like Hoe), but there are NO adverse weather conditions. Who are you trying to kid? I NEVER got to use that excuse in the coffee biz you union wussies!
Old 1/3/13, 09:52 PM

Speaking of coffee. I'm having problems finding a good coffee lately. Don't understand why my regular brand is no longer good. Not just me, the wife commented on it also. Really upsetting that I can't find a coffee I like right now. Any recommendations? Not work coffee people. The good stuff.
Old 1/3/13, 10:00 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by AlsCobra
Speaking of coffee. I'm having problems finding a good coffee lately. Don't understand why my regular brand is no longer good. Not just me, the wife commented on it also. Really upsetting that I can't find a coffee I like right now. Any recommendations? Not work coffee people. The good stuff.
Kopi Luwak.
Old 1/3/13, 10:33 PM

Originally Posted by 03DJ

Kopi Luwak.
Uh.
NO!
No crapped beans. Not gonna happen.
Old 1/3/13, 10:36 PM
Bullitt Member

Uh.
NO!
No crapped beans. Not gonna happen.
Hahaa!!!
http://www.folgers.com/
Old 1/3/13, 10:54 PM
Post *****

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
I stick with Costco for years now because they have good quality at good price. You can't go wrong with Supremo Colombian - regardless of brand - because its a grade not a brand. Mild Central American. Costa Rican & Guat is close, occasionally nicer, but inconsistent region to region. Then I buy their French Roast (San Fran?) and mix and match if I want a deeper roast flavor. Gives me variety. But I drink it rich & black - no latte sugared up crap for me.

I don't like all Fr Rst - too burnt. Don't like Indonesian. Certainly not Brazilian. Kona is phony unless you truly pay for 100%. I like the Central American higher altitude arabica's that are washed.

I miss some of the high grades at my former company but I'm not paying their retail price. Since I didn't make retirement I don't get my free coffee each month. lol Losers. I made them more money than most the old farts that hang on till 65.

I always keep 5# unopened (valve bag) of each in reserve. This dude is never out of coffee!
Old 1/3/13, 11:02 PM

We don't have a Costco here. Local brand is community. They had a great Kona blend last year but now it's not available. Problems from what I understand in Hawaii. If I have to start ordering high dollar blue mountain just to get by I'm gonna be pissed. Lol. My buddy got me a bag of Papua New Guinea from a PJ's franchise that was unbelievable but not always available.

I'm such a *****. Too good for regular old coffee.
Old 1/3/13, 11:05 PM
Bullitt Member

This forum needs a Welcome Bot in the Introduction section. Give people proper direction and guidance throughout the forum.
Old 1/3/13, 11:11 PM

This forum needs a Welcome Bot in the Introduction section. Give people proper direction and guidance throughout the forum.
A lot of people use the app. The ones that are always here on pc probably just use the TMS live selection.
Old 1/3/13, 11:11 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 640 Likes on 463 Posts
I stick with Costco for years now because they have good quality at good price. You can't go wrong with Supremo Colombian - regardless of brand - because its a grade not a brand. Mild Central American. Costa Rican & Guat is close, occasionally nicer, but inconsistent region to region. Then I buy their French Roast (San Fran?) and mix and match if I want a deeper roast flavor. Gives me variety. But I drink it rich & black - no latte sugared up crap for me.

I don't like all Fr Rst - too burnt. Don't like Indonesian. Certainly not Brazilian. Kona is phony unless you truly pay for 100%. I like the Central American higher altitude arabica's that are washed.

I miss some of the high grades at my former company but I'm not paying their retail price. Since I didn't make retirement I don't get my free coffee each month. lol Losers. I made them more money than most the old farts that hang on till 65.

I always keep 5# unopened (valve bag) of each in reserve. This dude is never out of coffee!
We don't have a Costco here. Local brand is community. They had a great Kona blend last year but now it's not available. Problems from what I understand in Hawaii. If I have to start ordering high dollar blue mountain just to get by I'm gonna be pissed. Lol. My buddy got me a bag of Papua New Guinea from a PJ's franchise that was unbelievable but not always available.

I'm such a *****. Too good for regular old coffee.

Glad I don't like that ****. Sounds like a real pain in the ***, even for normal people. Can't imagine what it would be like for a picky, OCD ****er like me.
Old 1/3/13, 11:18 PM

Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown

Glad I don't like that ****. Sounds like a real pain in the ***, even for normal people. Can't imagine what it would be like for a picky, OCD ****er like me.
That's why I'm asking for recommendations. I figured Charlie would have some. I listen and study reviews of a lot of things I enjoy. Of course I always want to try the best then get pissed because I can't have the best all the time. Viscous cycle. Lol
Old 1/3/13, 11:27 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 166 Likes on 141 Posts
Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown

You don't drink coffee?!

I guess when you're an alcoholic, when you wake up with a hangover, you just drink more alcohol huh? Haha

Well, if you even get hangovers anymore, which I highly doubt...
Old 1/3/13, 11:28 PM
Bullitt Member

A lot of people use the app. The ones that are always here on pc probably just use the TMS live selection.
Hmm...interesting. While we are on the topic of forum modifications...I think this forum should have a How To section. That section is for any write ups for anything done to the Mustang, whether its brakes or a cool mod. Instead of having to look all around in different sections a simple How To will be very handy to those who don't know how to fix something or for those who would like to follow a mod.
Old 1/3/13, 11:29 PM

Originally Posted by laserred38

You don't drink coffee?!

I guess when you're an alcoholic, when you wake up with a hangover, you just drink more alcohol huh? Haha

Hair of the dog. It works.
Old 1/3/13, 11:30 PM
Bullitt Member

That's why I'm asking for recommendations. I figured Charlie would have some. I listen and study reviews of a lot of things I enjoy. Of course I always want to try the best then get pissed because I can't have the best all the time. Viscous cycle. Lol
I take it you are ruling out Starbucks. I'm not crazy about Starbucks anyway, a bit too strong for me. I'm not a heavy coffee drinker but I drink Folgers at home and Starbucks, Burger Kings, and McDonalds coffee when I'm out.
Old 1/3/13, 11:41 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 640 Likes on 463 Posts
Originally Posted by laserred38
You don't drink coffee?!

I hate coffee. Don't even like the smell of it being made.

And I never did really get hangovers (in the conventional sense that you hear most people talk about). Of course I usually drink enough that I've still got plenty in my system when I get up. If not see below........

Hair of the dog. It works.
Old 1/3/13, 11:42 PM

I take it you are ruling out Starbucks. I'm not crazy about Starbucks anyway, a bit too strong for me. I'm not a heavy coffee drinker but I drink Folgers at home and Starbucks, Burger Kings, and McDonalds coffee when I'm out.
I don't care for Starbucks regular coffee roasts. They burn everything. I do like their espresso. I don't drink coffee at many other places then that. Maybe Waffle House when I'm there.
Old 1/4/13, 12:35 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 166 Likes on 141 Posts

I don't care for Starbucks regular coffee roasts. They burn everything. I do like their espresso. I don't drink coffee at many other places then that. Maybe Waffle House when I'm there.
Ha they burn their espresso too. I only drank SB because I knew people there and never had to pay. Try Pete's. I usually get a quad shot there and you literally feel drunk!

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast