Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
18.18%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
81.82%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 7/6/12, 10:24 AM

Received 70 Likes on 66 Posts
61 freaking degrees.
Old 7/6/12, 10:30 AM
Service Manager

Received 433 Likes on 210 Posts
Originally Posted by Blue Notch
61 freaking degrees.
Old 7/6/12, 10:31 AM
Service Manager

Received 433 Likes on 210 Posts
Waiting for the Clown in Brown....this new driver is SO unreliable
Old 7/6/12, 10:39 AM

Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts
97 already here. gonna be 105. Heat index of 113.
Old 7/6/12, 10:49 AM

Received 70 Likes on 66 Posts
Originally Posted by codeman94
Send it up here!
Old 7/6/12, 10:56 AM

Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts
you can have it. Its our third day of it.
Old 7/6/12, 10:58 AM
Calgon Take Me Away!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by HOSS429
i dont remember the 80`s .. i do know i was married then
Haha I'm probably going to look pretty special! Lol
Old 7/6/12, 11:11 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 632 Likes on 457 Posts
Originally Posted by Scothew
Morning all. Up and getting ready to drive to Nashville for the day..... Shaving by candlelight does not seem like its gonna be fun. Power went off last night
There were some torrential storms around the area yesterday afternoon that caused what the weather man called a gust front to come through here about 8 last night. 70 mph wind gusts straight out of the northeast, but no storm.

The wind started getting up a little then you could hear a low groan coming over the ridge that got louder and louder until it sounded like an 18 wheeler coming full bore, but one never came, it was just that wind and then suddenly the trees were just pushed over to the point that I thought a tornado was about to hit.

Scared the **** out of me, had a few trees go down and they were bending and swaying as far as I've ever seen.

Just now got phone/power/internet back on around here.
Old 7/6/12, 11:17 AM
Legacy Tms Member

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts
hope everyone is having a great day!

...i cant believe i start school on monday
Old 7/6/12, 11:19 AM
The Legacy TMS Lady

Received 177 Likes on 120 Posts
Originally Posted by Blue Notch
61 freaking degrees.
That's too chilly for this time of year.

Originally Posted by codeman94
Still really hot here too!

Originally Posted by lalayla
Haha I'm probably going to look pretty special! Lol
I want to see some pics...you can pm me!

Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown
There were some torrential storms around the area yesterday afternoon that caused what the weather man called a gust front to come through here about 8 last night. 70 mph wind gusts straight out of the northeast, but no storm.

The wind started getting up a little then you could hear a low groan coming over the ridge that got louder and louder until it sounded like an 18 wheeler coming full bore, but one never came, it was just that wind and then suddenly the trees were just pushed over to the point that I thought a tornado was about to hit.

Scared the **** out of me, had a few trees go down and they were bending and swaying as far as I've ever seen.

Just now got phone/power/internet back on around here.
I thought we were going to get hammered with another storm last night and the wind was really strong. We got about 5 minutes of rain with the wind and then it was gone. Even the wind didn't last very long, which is good since there are still so many trees down and power outages.

I'm so thankful they ran our power lines under ground a few years ago. It's made a huge difference in the amount of power outages!
Old 7/6/12, 11:25 AM
Houston xBox Players
Club President

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by sleezy cheez
Yo welcums backs
Hey! Sleezy! Good to see you back
Old 7/6/12, 11:28 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 632 Likes on 457 Posts
Originally Posted by 08GTCandyApple

I thought we were going to get hammered with another storm last night and the wind was really strong. We got about 5 minutes of rain with the wind and then it was gone. Even the wind didn't last very long, which is good since there are still so many trees down and power outages.

I'm so thankful they ran our power lines under ground a few years ago. It's made a huge difference in the amount of power outages!
It was really freaky. Was still close to a hundred degrees, only few sprinkles of rain, not a bit of lightning, never even heard any thunder, just some of the strongest straight line winds I've ever seen here at the house. Weather man said the storms that caused the gust front were 50-70 miles away from here.

Just destroyed the pool. SOB was full of leaves, limbs, bark, you name it.
Old 7/6/12, 11:30 AM
Calgon Take Me Away!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I will mama Jill! :P still working on the getup! Already hit up goodwill too

Last edited by lalayla; 7/6/12 at 11:33 AM.
Old 7/6/12, 12:07 PM
INKY

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Too many posts to go through on a phone that is losing its charge, lol.

Had a great dinner at a new Brazilian place, alone. Probably another beer and then I'll head to the fest and meet up with some friends, or maybe make new ones.
Old 7/6/12, 12:14 PM
Post *****

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by Boss 1409

Had a great dinner at a new Brazilian place, alone. Probably another beer and then I'll head to the fest and meet up with some friends, or maybe make new ones.
Sounds great!
Old 7/6/12, 12:19 PM
Post *****

Close call this morning. Dern box truck cut over two lanes of traffic and almost hit me. I had to drive onto the shoulder to avoid him
Yeah I had two idiots yesterday. I put my blinker on and start to ease into the left turn lane (in the center of the road). The hot shot chicky babe behind me wants to rev and get around me. But a second after I start to ease into the turn lane, a car coming at me does the same.
So I hit the brakes and don't fully enter the turn lane. The car keeps coming at me head on. The b**** behind me starts honking like an idiot and slamming her fist on the steering wheel. What was I supposed to do - crash head on just so the hot shot b**** can race around me like a moron???

Finally the car coming at me gets out of the turn lane so I could fully enter and make my left turn. It was just one of those deals where everybody had to slow down and drive responsible. Yeah I know... that's asking too much.

Last edited by cdynaco; 7/6/12 at 12:21 PM.
Old 7/6/12, 12:21 PM
The Legacy TMS Lady

Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown
It was really freaky. Was still close to a hundred degrees, only few sprinkles of rain, not a bit of lightning, never even heard any thunder, just some of the strongest straight line winds I've ever seen here at the house. Weather man said the storms that caused the gust front were 50-70 miles away from here.

Just destroyed the pool. SOB was full of leaves, limbs, bark, you name it.
Definitely some crazy weather this year. When my hb came back from riding last weekend he asked me why I didn't tell him how bad the storms were Friday night. I didn't tell him because I slept through it all, lol (which didn't have anything to do with my margaritas ) I heard the thunder and saw a little lightning before I went to bed, but that's it. I told him the planters on the patio were flipped and leaves and branches all over, but that's all I really noticed

Originally Posted by Boss 1409

I thought you had a dinner date?
Old 7/6/12, 12:30 PM
The Legacy TMS Lady

Originally Posted by cdynaco
Yeah I had two idiots yesterday. I put my blinker on and start to ease into the left turn lane (in the center of the road). The hot shot chicky babe behind me wants to rev and get around me. But a second after I start to ease into the turn lane, a car coming at me does the same.
So I hit the brakes and don't fully enter the turn lane. The car keeps coming at me head on. The b**** behind me starts honking like an idiot and slamming her fist on the steering wheel. What was I supposed to do - crash head on just so the hot shot b**** can race around me like a moron???

Finally the car coming at me gets out of the turn lane so I could fully enter and make my left turn. It was just one of those deals where everybody had to slow down and drive responsible. Yeah I know... that's asking too much.
People are idiots. There is an intersection right by my office and it is one of the worst intersections I've ever seen. Mostly because of the idiots that insist on blocking it when so nobody can move. It is ridiculous....every day.
Old 7/6/12, 12:53 PM
Post *****

Keynesian economics = fail

Today's chart provides some perspective in regards to the US job market. Note how the number of jobs steadily increased from 1961 to 2001 (top chart). During the last economic recovery (i.e. the end of 2001 to the end of 2007), job growth was unable to get back up to its long-term trend (first time since 1961). More recently, the number of nonfarm payrolls has been working its way higher but at a pace that is not fast enough to close the gap on its 1961 to 2001 trend. It is interesting to note that the current number of US jobs recently surpassed its 2001 peak. However, if this month's pace of 80,000 new jobs were to continue for each and every month going forward, the 2008 peak would not be reached until the third quarter of 2017.

http://www.chartoftheday.com/20120706.htm?T
Old 7/6/12, 12:55 PM
Post *****

That is one of the prettiest 18 mo. cup and handle formations I've seen in a while...

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast