Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
16.67%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
83.33%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 5/31/12, 07:29 AM
Houston xBox Players
Club President

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by codeman94

I've been thinking about getting some new running shoes
You should try the Nike shock ones
Old 5/31/12, 07:30 AM
Legacy Tms Member

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts
Originally Posted by svopaul
I am not going ANYWHERE near a freakin Turnpike! Or crossing the Mason Dixon line! I am already like Jekyl and Hyde when I hit the Richmond area and the stupid factor of everyone on the road pegs the meter.

At least I have a bottle of Rum waiting on a boat in Solomons Island for me to help me relax after that drive

don't ruin it....I wanted to see how many people actually thought we were talking publicly about recreational drugs

I discovered Cocaine on my trip out to Vegas....I will NEVER take the red can again...like drinking liquid drano! but I was wide awake for the next 6 hours!! I was happy to see they have the mild blue can. I really don't like energy drinks but on long trips you do what you have to.
come save me from the evil north??? pleaseee ??

how long of a drive is that?

i havent tried the blue can, last i heard from word of mouth is it is illegal around here, then again i really dont know ...i only drink energy drinks for long trips or before work...

have you ever tried the 5 hour energy stuff?
Old 5/31/12, 07:37 AM
Service Manager

Received 448 Likes on 222 Posts
Originally Posted by jerseygirl
come save me from the evil north??? pleaseee ??

how long of a drive is that?

i havent tried the blue can, last i heard from word of mouth is it is illegal around here, then again i really dont know ...i only drink energy drinks for long trips or before work...

have you ever tried the 5 hour energy stuff?
Save you....is New Jersey now like Escape from New York? Where they have you walled in as a prisoner?

Which drive? It was like 36 hours to Vegas....but this trip is 12 hours to Williamsburg and then another 2 1/2 hours from there to Solomons.

Everything is illegal in Yankee land I had a friend of mine from New Jersey freak out when he saw I had hollow points in my carry gun...apparently those are illegal in New Jersey too. Down here we believe if you are forced to use it, you mean business and want to stop the threat...not just **** it off.

I've taken the 5 hour energy before but it doesn't have the kick in the *** that the Cocaine does...LOL. I'm only picking some up as a last resort...I really don't like taking that stuff.
Old 5/31/12, 07:49 AM
Legacy Tms Member

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts
Save you....is New Jersey now like Escape from New York? Where they have you walled in as a prisoner?

Which drive? It was like 36 hours to Vegas....but this trip is 12 hours to Williamsburg and then another 2 1/2 hours from there to Solomons.

Everything is illegal in Yankee land I had a friend of mine from New Jersey freak out when he saw I had hollow points in my carry gun...apparently those are illegal in New Jersey too. Down here we believe if you are forced to use it, you mean business and want to stop the threat...not just **** it off.

I've taken the 5 hour energy before but it doesn't have the kick in the *** that the Cocaine does...LOL. I'm only picking some up as a last resort...I really don't like taking that stuff.
New Jersey is just terrible

36 hour drive sounds horrible ....you must really love to drive i wouldnt be able to sit in a vehicle for that long...

i cant wait to get out of here ....

5 hour energy is disgusting but used to help when i drove places...if i dont have a mt dew or a monster before work, you better bring me a pillow lol
Old 5/31/12, 07:53 AM
Calgon Take Me Away!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Morning everyone
Old 5/31/12, 07:55 AM
INKY

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by lalayla
Morning everyone
Good Morning! Finally got to see a '13 in persone today! Cleaning up the pictures right now.
Old 5/31/12, 08:05 AM
Calgon Take Me Away!

Originally Posted by Boss 1409

Good Morning! Finally got to see a '13 in persone today! Cleaning up the pictures right now.
Woohoo I like em
Old 5/31/12, 08:07 AM
The Legacy TMS Lady

Received 201 Likes on 131 Posts
....but this trip is 12 hours to Williamsburg and then another 2 1/2 hours from there to Solomons.
I hope you are driving something comfy up here....that's a long drive.
Old 5/31/12, 08:07 AM
INKY

Like the Grabber Blue, but not as much as the Comp Orange.
Old 5/31/12, 08:10 AM
Service Manager

Originally Posted by jerseygirl
New Jersey is just terrible

36 hour drive sounds horrible ....you must really love to drive i wouldnt be able to sit in a vehicle for that long...

i cant wait to get out of here ....

5 hour energy is disgusting but used to help when i drove places...if i dont have a mt dew or a monster before work, you better bring me a pillow lol

I don't love to drive that much...especially towing a 28' enclosed trailer for that long!...I had to get a car to Vegas for the SEMA show and I left with only 2 hours of sleep.... We alternated driving and drank a LOT of energy drinks. We also had to fix the truck in the middle of a tornado in Little Rock, Arkansas....that sucked!
Old 5/31/12, 08:12 AM
Calgon Take Me Away!

I don't love to drive that much...especially towing a 28' enclosed trailer for that long!...I had to get a car to Vegas for the SEMA show and I left with only 2 hours of sleep.... We alternated driving and drank a LOT of energy drinks. We also had to fix the truck in the middle of a tornado in Little Rock, Arkansas....that sucked!
Are you going this year?
Old 5/31/12, 08:13 AM
Service Manager

Originally Posted by 08GTCandyApple
I hope you are driving something comfy up here....that's a long drive.
Driving the Magnum...it's not nearly as comfortable as the new Boss 302 with Recaros but it's the family truckster.

Like the Grabber Blue, but not as much as the Comp Orange.
I like the new Green but I don't like the new look of the front end...looks too much like a Shelby and I don't think the regular models should have that look. I MUCH prefer the 12 Boss for looks over the new one and I'd have to say the Black/red LS is my favorite tied with the comp orange.
Old 5/31/12, 08:15 AM
Service Manager

Are you going this year?
Not sure yet...but leaning toward yes. The variable will be if we take a car or if I just fly out.
Old 5/31/12, 08:16 AM
Calgon Take Me Away!

Not sure yet...but leaning toward yes. The variable will be if we take a car or if I just fly out.
Cool I'll be there for sure
Old 5/31/12, 08:16 AM
INKY

Driving the Magnum...it's not nearly as comfortable as the new Boss 302 with Recaros but it's the family truckster.

I like the new Green but I don't like the new look of the front end...looks too much like a Shelby and I don't think the regular models should have that look. I MUCH prefer the 12 Boss for looks over the new one and I'd have to say the Black/red LS is my favorite tied with the comp orange.

Glad I got the '12. I do like the SBY though. I am a big fan of the silver/red LS too. Got to see one when I was in AL last year. Too bad I couldn't stop in J'Ville on that trip to drive mine before it got on the boat!

And yes, the Recaros are very comfortable!
Old 5/31/12, 08:17 AM
Service Manager

Cool I'll be there for sure
Cool, we'll have to plan to meet up
Old 5/31/12, 08:18 AM
The Legacy TMS Lady

Received 201 Likes on 131 Posts
I hope you have a safe trip! Btw....was it chicken pox?
Old 5/31/12, 08:26 AM
Calgon Take Me Away!

Glad I got the '12. I do like the SBY though. I am a big fan of the silver/red LS too. Got to see one when I was in AL last year. Too bad I couldn't stop in J'Ville on that trip to drive mine before it got on the boat!

And yes, the Recaros are very comfortable!
Still can't believe you bought your boss in Jax, too funny. Mike Davidson I know but I stop at Mike Shad all of the time to see what they have
Old 5/31/12, 08:27 AM
Calgon Take Me Away!

Cool, we'll have to plan to meet up
Definitely!
Old 5/31/12, 08:32 AM
INKY

Still can't believe you bought your boss in Jax, too funny. Mike Davidson I know but I stop at Mike Shad all of the time to see what they have
That is pretty funny. Too bad I didn't know you then, lol.

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast