Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
18.18%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
81.82%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 6/1/12, 08:20 AM
Legacy Tms Member

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts
i'm going back to school in 5 weeks so i wont be posting much at all ...i have a morning class and a night class 4 days out of the week and then will be working only 3
Old 6/1/12, 08:25 AM
INKY

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Good to get back to school though! I'll be busy with the girls on and off, plus the time difference is gonna suck.
Old 6/1/12, 08:25 AM
Service Manager

Received 439 Likes on 216 Posts
Originally Posted by Scothew
BFG drag radials already mounted on 96 cobra wheels???

No, it was a set of slightly used run flats on tri-bars ...they were only used for a couple minutes

Originally Posted by jerseygirl
the car is local and i have seen it but my friend wants to really look at it and apparently the person selling it already has a lot of interest in it ...is the seminar free for me since you are going to adopt me?
The seminar is free anyway

if i had a dad like that i wouldnt have dated half the people i did
So you have a history of making bad decisions?

no i can't drive a stick
Well every Mustang here is a stick....except that 95 GT Convertible you turned your nose up at so you are going to have a problem

well a v6 would be the cheaper option until i can afford to put a v8 in ..or i could get my ford focus coupe and save for a while to get a v8
not really...and it's more expensive to convert to a V8 than to just buy the V8 to start with

i have been working retail for 5 and a half years, my left knee has the tendency to give out on me now last night it gave out again
We need to start you on a steroid treatment....that might affect your dating life though when you get hair on your chest...but your knees should be good!

whatttt?! Nathan's is black and i don't want black it has to be true blue, but i would go for Sonic, Bright Atlantic Blue and Atlantic Blue or even Dark Shadow Grey....
It was about turning down the GT500

Paul is the King of the Multi-Quotes lol

Originally Posted by Boss 1409
Only have 4K mile on the tires right now, probably would have made me pay to ship them to Germany anyway!
And they still have tread left? Your not doing it right...

Hey DD, kinda noticed that. I multi-reply to pad my numbers!
It's all about efficiency
Old 6/1/12, 08:29 AM
INKY

Originally Posted by svopaul
And they still have tread left? Your not doing it right...

It's all about efficiency
True and true! Might get some decent video of the tires getting a workout when I get back. They need to be in decent shape to handle 160+mph on the autobahn though.

Still nervous about mounting the camera to the door, guess it only cost $160, lol
Old 6/1/12, 08:33 AM
Legacy Tms Member

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts
Good to get back to school though! I'll be busy with the girls on and off, plus the time difference is gonna suck.
yep i am excited! i know the professor for math since i already had him and funny enough i saw him the other night when i was at work and we talked about the class so i kind of know what to expect now

just take it easy, TMS will be here!!!

The seminar is free anyway

So you have a history of making bad decisions?

Well every Mustang here is a stick....except that 95 GT Convertible you turned your nose up at so you are going to have a problem

not really...and it's more expensive to convert to a V8 than to just buy the V8 to start with

We need to start you on a steroid treatment....that might affect your dating life though when you get hair on your chest...but your knees should be good!

It was about turning down the GT500

goodie! i want to learn!!!

soooo not getting into this

95 and a vert, hate 94-98 and verts so yeah i do not want, i am willing to learn manual though, i have only tried it in a s197 and i hated the position of the seat and how difficult the clutch was, i just couldnt get comfortable enough to drive it ...not to mention an s197 is like a boat to me....

i know but theres no way i can afford a v8 right now plus i just want to buy myself a newer car first such as a ford focus coupe and hold off on the mustang for a while longer, the way its looking the mustang will be my midlife crisis since there is no way i can afford it now

i think i will just go with a knee brace

i'm picky and dont want a gt500 ...

Old 6/1/12, 08:40 AM
Service Manager

True and true! Might get some decent video of the tires getting a workout when I get back. They need to be in decent shape to handle 160+mph on the autobahn though.

Still nervous about mounting the camera to the door, guess it only cost $160, lol
I stuck the Go Pro on the R last weekend at 130mph so I wouldn't worry too much...they are pretty sturdy.

yep i am excited! i know the professor for math since i already had him
Yes, you said this....

95 and a vert, hate 94-98 and verts so yeah i do not want, i am willing to learn manual though, i have only tried it in a s197 and i hated the position of the seat and how difficult the clutch was, i just couldnt get comfortable enough to drive it ...not to mention an s197 is like a boat to me....
I don't like the disconnect feeling of the S197...the remote mounted shifter takes away from the driving experience IMO.

i know but theres no way i can afford a v8 right now plus i just want to buy myself a newer car first such as a ford focus coupe and hold off on the mustang for a while longer, the way its looking the mustang will be my midlife crisis since there is no way i can afford it now

i think i will just go with a knee brace

i'm picky and dont want a gt500 ...

You are settling....Never settle

Are you sure...steroids make you strong like Bull

You are picky but at the same time you are settling
Old 6/1/12, 08:52 AM

Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts

I had a Contour Plus, Canon G10, and Kodak mini video cam all attached to my Boss at the track last weekend with the Panavise 809 suction cup mount. Short track so never got over 90mph, but that mount is bombproof so I don't think you need to worry. Plus the GoPro does not offer much wind resistance. One of the coolest mounting places was just behind the left front wheel. Nice ground level view of the track plus you can see the wheel steering back and forth. At one point the back end started coming around and you can see the wheel whip back and forth quickly as I caught the oversteer.
Old 6/1/12, 08:53 AM
INKY

yep i am excited! i know the professor for math since i already had him and funny enough i saw him the other night when i was at work and we talked about the class so i kind of know what to expect now

just take it easy, TMS will be here!!!
I know! Just saying I won't be on here as much, at least not when everyone is awake.
I stuck the Go Pro on the R last weekend at 130mph so I wouldn't worry too much...they are pretty sturdy.
I'm going to have to mess around with it. Have the Drift HD170 and I've been really happy with it so far. Need to make it to the ring soon, lol. Looks like the weather is supposed to be kinda crappy for a while though.
Old 6/1/12, 09:01 AM
A Man Just Needs Some....

Received 34 Likes on 30 Posts
What's happening TMSers?
Old 6/1/12, 09:12 AM

Originally Posted by AlsCobra
What's happening TMSers?
Half day today.
Old 6/1/12, 09:13 AM
A Man Just Needs Some....

Received 34 Likes on 30 Posts
Originally Posted by phiggs54

Half day today.
I'm off till Monday night.
Old 6/1/12, 09:13 AM
INKY

Sup Al? Spent 30 min getting checked out of the base, about to get some dinner soon and head to the Classic Rock after, lol
Old 6/1/12, 10:32 AM

I bet Scott & Paul already have this

Mustangs Coast to Coast-image-3622591894.jpg
Old 6/1/12, 10:38 AM

Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts
hahaha!

in other news, running another Half marathon tomorrow. Running this one along side my wife, so it shouldn't be too exhausting. Her goal is under 3 hours, so I'll do my best to coach her there...but that still means Pizza and beer for carb loading tonight!

Last edited by codeman94; 6/1/12 at 10:45 AM.
Old 6/1/12, 10:43 AM

Originally Posted by codeman94
hahaha!

in other news, running another Half marathon tomorrow. Running this one along side my wife, so it shouldn't be too exhausting. He goal is under 3 hours, so I'll do my best to coach her there...but that still means Pizza and beer for carb loading tonight!
Good luck Cody. I hope its not too warm
Old 6/1/12, 10:43 AM
NTTAWWT

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts
go get it Cody!!
Old 6/1/12, 10:46 AM
Houston xBox Players
Club President

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Heck I need that! There's been like 4 cases this week of people eating other people. The zombie this Is REAL!
Old 6/1/12, 10:57 AM
Calgon Take Me Away!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Hello everyone
Old 6/1/12, 11:03 AM
Service Manager

Attachment 111318
We do but we like to think bigger here in Alabama....so our permit covers the entire United States...not just Florida
Attached Images  
Old 6/1/12, 12:44 PM
Stubborn Bear
TMS Staff

Received 48 Likes on 39 Posts
And spot lighting is encouraged

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast