Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
16.67%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
83.33%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 11/22/10 | 09:18 AM

Originally Posted by StangMahn
dont be all complaining, my first semester in college, I had 8AM calculus every day, and even this semester ive got 830's every day

The R looks small there
I'd drop out of school before I took an 8am class. I'd have to leave by seven meaning I'd have to get up by quarter to six. Plus factor in leaving even earlier for when the weather is bad...
Old 11/22/10 | 09:28 AM
Post *****

Originally Posted by Knight
Wow Gary the R looks awesome! It sucks the splitter is so low that its not practical to drive around with.

Well I'm off to pickup my check for my '03.
Congrats again Chris!
Old 11/22/10 | 09:44 AM
BoogieNights Studios:
Official Fluffer

Congrats Chris!!

Gary I am truly jealous of you right now. The R is awesome looking.
Old 11/22/10 | 10:05 AM

GT has been winterized. Put the sand bags in the trunk and switched back to the stock tune. Gonna feel like a V6. (no offense to V6s )
Old 11/22/10 | 10:11 AM
NTTAWWT

Originally Posted by Blue Notch
I'd drop out of school before I took an 8am class. I'd have to leave by seven meaning I'd have to get up by quarter to six. Plus factor in leaving even earlier for when the weather is bad...
I hate classes that early because of frost and dew in the fall, makes it a major biatch trying to see. Plus, they didnt exactly think very well when designing the pillars, because of the angle of the roof where the window meets it, it will drip water down onto the seat or whoever is sitting there

GT has been winterized. Put the sand bags in the trunk and switched back to the stock tune. Gonna feel like a V6. (no offense to V6s )
better than feeling like a 4cyl!
Old 11/22/10 | 10:15 AM

But they didn't make a 4cyl SN95.

I still have problems with the dew leaving at 9am.
Old 11/22/10 | 10:20 AM
Stubborn Bear
TMS Staff

So your not gonna accept a job when the time comes if you have to be in the office at 8am?
Old 11/22/10 | 10:50 AM
Post *****

Originally Posted by 07S197

Ok:

1st - You suck

2nd - The R is by far one of the best looking Mustangs ever

3rd - You still suck.

4th - Why did you buy the uber $$$ carbon splitter just to take it off when you drive it.

5th - Ya, you guessed it......still suck.

6th - The plate on that car looks sick. How great it is that the SVT is in the red part...

But in all seriousness, Great looking car Gary!!! One of these days I'm going to get a ride in one of those.

Well the new CF splitter is still not roadworthy yet. I've got to install the forks that support the innermost part of the splitter. Basically its like hangers that support it up underneath the k-member. It's not hard but I've been lazy. Now that its off the car I can do the work, but the car needs to be off the ground for me to make sure I fit it right.

Even then I have to use 2x12 wood ramps at the end of my driveway to keep it from getting tore up. Plus either splitter would have never made it in the parking lot.

I love driving the R and everything, but its a very nervous experience at first. It takes a few minutes to relax. Last night I was most worried about deer. I don't think I'll take it out at night again.
Old 11/22/10 | 11:30 AM
Stubborn Bear
TMS Staff

I can't blame Gary for taking it off. I mean its worth money, plus I highly doubt he gets up to the speeds that will nessecitate the need for front downforce.
Old 11/22/10 | 11:50 AM

Gettin a new house for Christmas!

Actually...an old house. We are downsizing..(but the new place has a bigger garage!!!!and its heated!)

Now that we have a little boy, and the wife is seriously considering law school, We've decided to try and save as much money as we can, live simply, then once she finishes school we'll be able to start living our dreams. Its kind of a fixer-upper, but nothin' the Codeman can't handle.
Attached Thumbnails Mustangs Coast to Coast-cr-20.jpg  
Old 11/22/10 | 11:56 AM
Swamp Donkey Man Cans

Originally Posted by Scothew
I can't blame Gary for taking it off. I mean its worth money, plus I highly doubt he gets up to the speeds that will nessecitate the need for front downforce.
Oh I agree, but it just doesn't look like an R with out the splitter.

Originally Posted by codeman94

Actually...an old house. We are downsizing..(but the new place has a bigger garage!!!!and its heated!)

Now that we have a little boy, and the wife is seriously considering law school, We've decided to try and save as much money as we can, live simply, then once she finishes school we'll be able to start living our dreams. Its kind of a fixer-upper, but nothin' the Codeman can't handle.
Looks good Cody, Good Luck with it!
Old 11/22/10 | 12:18 PM
Stubborn Bear
TMS Staff

Nice Cody! love the wooded area looks like.
Old 11/22/10 | 12:19 PM

haha yep... gonna have to invest in a leaf blower for next fall.
Old 11/22/10 | 12:46 PM
Stubborn Bear
TMS Staff

haha yep... gonna have to invest in a leaf blower for next fall.

And a bow
Old 11/22/10 | 12:56 PM
Legacy TMS Member Pr

Looks like a good plan. Congrats Cody. Bigger garage
Old 11/22/10 | 02:21 PM
Needs to be more Astony

Everythings done, drove my Cobra around at lunch. Sucks its raining today. I don't mind driving the car in some rain but I don't get traction in 1st 2nd or bottom of 3rd.
Old 11/22/10 | 02:23 PM

Originally Posted by Scothew
So your not gonna accept a job when the time comes if you have to be in the office at 8am?
Depends where it is. If it takes an hour to get there like it does for school, then no way.

Good luck Cody!
Old 11/22/10 | 02:58 PM
Stubborn Bear
TMS Staff

Depends where it is. If it takes an hour to get there like it does for school, then no way.

If you live in a rural area and want a decent job then you will. ive driven an hour for work each way basically since I started working period. No IT industry jobs within 45min of my house. Its the price I pay for living where I do. I moved to within 2miles of my work one year and the day my lease was up I was otu of there and back to the woods. Now I am lucky as heck, I work from home, so no 90 miles a day travel. But I would gladly pick it back up and travel that time if I got a job for teh right amount of money.
Old 11/22/10 | 03:00 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

You're not much of a go-getter are you?

**** its nice here today. Got my windows open at the house.
Old 11/22/10 | 04:19 PM
Needs to be more Astony

Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown
**** its nice here today. Got my windows open at the house.
Stop taunting me.

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast