Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
11.11%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
88.89%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 11/20/10, 07:11 PM
The Legacy TMS Lady

Received 174 Likes on 117 Posts
Bought myself an early xmas present today

ipad
Old 11/20/10, 07:12 PM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts
Old 11/20/10, 07:13 PM

Received 70 Likes on 66 Posts
Congrats Jill.

My mom wants to buy one. I really have no use for one, and really don't like apple products or their interfaces.
Old 11/20/10, 07:53 PM
Post *****

That's because you like doing things the hard way.

It's disgusting really.
Old 11/20/10, 07:59 PM

There you go again.

The spanish computer labs at school use macs, and they way they work just doesn't make sense to me. Plus I have to have whatever I'm looking at taking up the entire screen and with the macs the windows are just thrown about. I don't want to be able to see my background while I'm trying to read something. It's distracting. It seems at school that everyone has to have a macbook, and if you have a PC "you're not cool". The whole, "be different, get a mac" view has completely turned around to where if you want to be different and stand out, you get a PC. Plus they all have that stupid purple space background. So much for being unique people.

Last edited by Blue Notch; 11/20/10 at 08:00 PM.
Old 11/20/10, 08:05 PM
Post *****

Ah yes. The default purple space background. We are so busy being productive we don't have time to change the background.

I just like how it works with everything. It always works with the printer. No finding or updating drivers only to have those fail. Plus it's syncs with the iPhone, iPad, and iPods flawlessly.

Nothing really wrong with a pc. I use my Dell at work and love it. I just think one is better suited for home and the other is better suited for work in my own circumstances.
Old 11/20/10, 08:10 PM

I can see the positives, and that would be nice. And it'd be nice if my laptop weren't so heavy, but I don't think I could ever get used to another interface. The one thing that really annoys me is how you have to go and manually exit out of whatever program you're running. Not having the red x would drive me insane.
Old 11/20/10, 08:31 PM
I will buy Jack Stands!!!

Received 29 Likes on 16 Posts
Originally Posted by StangMahn
I vote to make that crash video the official video of the IHPC, and seconds?
Seconded, thirded, would be sigged but I'm not going back that many pages to find it (pay no attention to the fact I quoted your post one page after it )
Originally Posted by Knight
Guys I might have a Mustang by the end of today!

I am still working out the final details with my credit union for financing. So I am afraid to say its 100% until they say so, I got a preapproval last night but I think they want verification of income. And I can show thatso hopefully thats all they will need and it will be a go.

I'll give you a teaser of what kind of Mustang it is.

It starts with T and ends in erminator.
Quite generous of you to give me a month, I looked up some parts yesterday.

I prob won't be buying any parts though until spring/summer time.

Ok fine you talked me into it, here are pictures.

Chris, that thing is beautiful! Congrats!!! The obligatory burnout with screaming blower is now required
Originally Posted by 08GTCandyApple
Driving like an *** is the attractant. Mine's red and I've only been pulled over once.......got a warning

Congrats, Chris!
But youre a woman, they like you better !
Originally Posted by Scothew
Yeah that goes along way towards it Jill, but theres a big difference when you see a younger guy riding around in a bright red supercharged cobra. It screams "im about to do something stupid" regardless of if the person acctually is or not. I know Chris is mature enough to not act a fool on the roads, but theres alot of folks who aren't and sadly, profiling still exist 100% in our LEO community.
I am a very safe driver but this is a big problem for me. I am young, turning 28 next wednesday but, most people think I am 18-21 years old by my looks.

So yeah, I have to be very careful as I will probabaly be pulled for 1mph over once they see me behind the wheel of the bright red supercharged cobra.
If they know it's supercharged, they're probably mustang people
Originally Posted by Blue Notch
Never go over there.

Supposed to be the coldest thanksgiving in two decades. My car looks like crap. I could have washed it this afternoon since it got all the way up to 40 (oh joy!) but I had to work until after dark.
Mine looks terrible too, no worries. My wheels and tires are white from all the white dust from the road to work I waxed the thing on a thursday, went to emily's friday, work on saturday and by the end of that it's like I never touched it
Maybe if I actually got more than 5 hours of sleep each night during the week, I wouldn't have to sleep the weekend away.
Go to bed earlier, don't be such a TMS addict!
Congrats Jill.

My mom wants to buy one. I really have no use for one, and really don't like apple products or their interfaces.
There you go again.

The spanish computer labs at school use macs, and they way they work just doesn't make sense to me. Plus I have to have whatever I'm looking at taking up the entire screen and with the macs the windows are just thrown about. I don't want to be able to see my background while I'm trying to read something. It's distracting. It seems at school that everyone has to have a macbook, and if you have a PC "you're not cool". The whole, "be different, get a mac" view has completely turned around to where if you want to be different and stand out, you get a PC. Plus they all have that stupid purple space background. So much for being unique people.
I can see the positives, and that would be nice. And it'd be nice if my laptop weren't so heavy, but I don't think I could ever get used to another interface. The one thing that really annoys me is how you have to go and manually exit out of whatever program you're running. Not having the red x would drive me insane.
I'm with ya there Nathan, except I love my iPod Touch's interface. The apple computers though have always just seemed like dumbed down PCs, and the no right click thing annoys me. But I also have only used them in school. I'm just used to PC I guess.

To anyone with a 360 (David) you should try out Assasin's Creed Brotherhood, I'm lovin' that game! Reminds a lot of God Of War, which is to date the best RPG I've ever played.

And tomorrow, the truck is getting new tranny fluid and filter! Hopefully my trans is in good enough shape it won't go boom with it....
Old 11/20/10, 08:32 PM
Needs to be more Astony

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
PC for life.

My credit union is so slow it will be Monday to get my check for my car. Its killing me waiting forever to take it home.

Last edited by Knight; 11/20/10 at 08:33 PM.
Old 11/20/10, 08:44 PM

I bet Chris. I think I'd be on the rolling on the floor repeating "only two more days" over and over, if I were in your position.

Sean, you have a truck though. It's supposed to be dirty.
Old 11/20/10, 08:46 PM
Post *****

First thing I do to a mac is go into settings and turn on right clicking.

I don't even know how to operate a mouse without it.
Old 11/20/10, 08:47 PM

Wait, you can turn it on? What's the point then?
Old 11/20/10, 08:49 PM
Post *****

I don't know but it's right there. The cool thing is if you own it and turn it on, you'll never have to do it again. It's like it was supposed to be that way.
Old 11/20/10, 09:00 PM

PC for life.

My credit union is so slow it will be Monday to get my check for my car. Its killing me waiting forever to take it home.

Just drool over pictures, and look up mods!

Wait, no, skip that second part, that's more money waiting to be spent!
I bet Chris. I think I'd be on the rolling on the floor repeating "only two more days" over and over, if I were in your position.

Sean, you have a truck though. It's supposed to be dirty.
It's not the good dirty though, it's the dusty dirty than when combined with dew turns into dirty water spots and looks horrible. If it was real dirt, I wouldn't have a problem haha
Old 11/20/10, 09:02 PM

Ya, hate it when that happens to the GT. Call them leopard spots.
Old 11/20/10, 09:07 PM
Post *****

Just officially ordered the new hood for Seven.

Hopefully it will be here before Christmas.
Old 11/20/10, 09:07 PM

They suck! Luckily blue hides it a bit better than black, but it still annoys me. But whatever.

Nice gary! Have you decided on what you're going to do for the stripes on the cowl?
Old 11/20/10, 09:08 PM

Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs
Just officially ordered the new hood for Seven.

Hopefully it will be here before Christmas.

Originally Posted by mustangGT90210
They suck! Luckily blue hides it a bit better than black, but it still annoys me. But whatever.

Nice gary! Have you decided on what you're going to do for the stripes on the cowl?
Hey, you changed it!
Old 11/20/10, 09:11 PM
Post *****

Originally Posted by mustangGT90210

For now I'm just gonna get some new 10" matte black Lemans stripes for the hood to match the others.

I've given up on painting them for a while if ever. I really like the car as is and can't get anyone to figure out how to paint the flat black or satin clear coat without having a raised edge that would catch wax the same way the vinyl stripes do.
Old 11/20/10, 09:12 PM

Hey, you changed it!
No idea how that happenend!

"Now the savings begins for a badass New Edge GT"

After new rear brakes, tranny fluid and a possible rear end re-gear... We'll see haha

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast