Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
18.18%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
81.82%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 11/3/10, 10:02 AM
BoogieNights Studios:
Official Fluffer

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by StangMahn
I GOT THE INTERNSHIP!!!

so excited!
Congrats

Originally Posted by Scothew
Morning. Just found out, it looks like I am goign to be traveling next week from here to Idaho for work. Will be out frmo monday till probably the next monday.
Man that is a long drive. Thats starting to become my side fo the country you will be in.

Edson the car looks great. Great job on keeping it Ford.
Old 11/3/10, 10:13 AM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts
Morning. Just found out, it looks like I am goign to be traveling next week from here to Idaho for work. Will be out frmo monday till probably the next monday.
You can always leave me your admin powers for the week.

You'll come back and everyone will have a c/t.
Old 11/3/10, 11:23 AM
Stubborn Bear
TMS Staff

Received 48 Likes on 39 Posts
Originally Posted by BoogieNights

Man that is a long drive. Thats starting to become my side fo the country you will be in.
Um yeah. i'll be flying.

Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs

Your one funny texan
Old 11/3/10, 01:08 PM

Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts
what is in Idaho? I forgot Idaho existed!
Old 11/3/10, 01:12 PM
Post *****

They grow a mean potato there.

Plus they play some good football, Boise St. Though I don't care much for their 'blue' turf.

Last edited by 2k7gtcs; 11/3/10 at 01:14 PM.
Old 11/3/10, 01:24 PM
Post *****

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
i hate that field with a passion
Old 11/3/10, 01:29 PM
Post *****

For Arin since he lives at Berkeley...

The greatest finish to any game in college football history!

"The band is out on the field!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Last edited by 2k7gtcs; 11/3/10 at 01:31 PM.
Old 11/3/10, 01:29 PM
Stubborn Bear
TMS Staff

Originally Posted by codeman94
My company has our main office there, and a data center in Boise. Doing a systems migration to there I have to help with.

Plus they play some good football, Boise St. Though I don't care much for their 'blue' turf.
Yeah I really dont think I should wear my Auburn hats up there if I go. I wont be far from Boise for most of it and in boise for some of the trip. I dont think they will take kindly to SEC up there
Old 11/3/10, 01:32 PM
Post *****

For Arin since he lives at Berkeley...

The greatest finish to any game in college football history!

"The band is out on the field!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

the real irony of being in a Cal frat is that i used to really like stanford as a kid. they wore red and they were right in town lol.

cal football needs some help today though. Kevin Riley is not a talented quarterback in the least
Old 11/3/10, 01:32 PM
Post *****

My company has our main office there, and a data center in Boise. Doing a systems migration to there I have to help with.

Yeah I really dont think I should wear my Auburn hats up there if I go. I wont be far from Boise for most of it and in boise for some of the trip. I dont think they will take kindly to SEC up there

Nope. They probably have voo-doo dolls up there for Auburn players and fans.

I'd love to see an Oregon-Auburn BCS title game, but you Auburn boys have to take of business first.

Of course I still hope for TCU to get in there somehow, but I just can't see it happening.
Old 11/3/10, 01:34 PM
Post *****

Originally Posted by future9er24

the real irony of being in a Cal frat is that i used to really like stanford as a kid. they wore red and they were right in town lol.

cal football needs some help today though. Kevin Riley is not a talented quarterback in the least
I wonder if that Stanford trombone player gets any grief today for being owned like that. I could watch that video a million times and always laugh at the trombone player getting spiked at the end.
Old 11/3/10, 01:41 PM
Post *****

Probably lol. That game comes up every year, and oftentimes even more than just that :P

that's the kind of thing that will haunt all of the stanford staff/players involved for the rest of their lives
Old 11/3/10, 01:44 PM
Stubborn Bear
TMS Staff

Nope. They probably have voo-doo dolls up there for Auburn players and fans.

I'd love to see an Oregon-Auburn BCS title game, but you Auburn boys have to take of business first.

Of course I still hope for TCU to get in there somehow, but I just can't see it happening.
at voodoo.. don't they know we got LSU in our conference. We learn that crap from the best (and how to make corn dogs).

Yeah our toughest game is yet to come. 'Bama has had a few lack luster games lately after their loss, but I have a feeling Saban is about to light a fire under their **** and come Iron Bowl, they will be back at their championship caliber. Which scares me as a Tigers fan.

The thing that kills me, all 3 teams in question, Boise, TCU, and Oregon, all for the rest of their schedule only play one ranked team each.. the highest being oregon playing #15 Arizona. Auburn only has to play one ranked team as well... #6 alabama, defending national champs. lovely.
Old 11/3/10, 01:45 PM
Post *****

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Hey - don't be forgettin' they're called "Ore-Ida" potatoes. Don't be forgettin' Klamath Basin potatoes.

Last edited by cdynaco; 11/3/10 at 02:00 PM.
Old 11/3/10, 01:55 PM
Post *****

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Well let's see... the southern part is pretty ugly - unless you like desert, and then there's that 50's era atomic farm with so many containment domes it looks like a big Emu farm...

But there's the Nez Perce National Historic Park, Nez Perce National Historic Trail, Nez Perce Indian Reservation, World headquarters of the Appaloosa Horse Club, the Bitterroots, the famous Lolo Trail, Coeur d'Alene Resort, Sun Valley Ski Resort, Snake River Canyon, salmon fishing, elk hunting, northern Idaho forests that are beautiful, and then, among the most beautiful places I've backpacked is the Sawtooth Range near Stanley:
Attached Thumbnails Mustangs Coast to Coast-sawtooths-stanleyid.jpg  

Last edited by cdynaco; 11/3/10 at 02:05 PM.
Old 11/3/10, 03:32 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 781 Likes on 570 Posts
yea that looks pretty nice.
Old 11/3/10, 03:52 PM
Stubborn Bear
TMS Staff

Charlie, that is a gorgeous pic. Sun Valley / Hailey is where our office is located. Theres a good chance I may be able to tag along on a cow elk hunt one of the days I am up there.
Old 11/3/10, 04:37 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 29 Likes on 22 Posts
Have a good one.
Old 11/3/10, 04:42 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

Received 63 Likes on 56 Posts
Hello peoples ....

Originally Posted by StangMahn
I GOT THE INTERNSHIP!!!

so excited!
Thats AWESOME to hear David!! Congratulations on it hope it goes really good for you!!
Originally Posted by Blue Notch
11 guests.

I was forced to drive deep into the scary parts of minneapolis and st. paul for my geography class last fall. Never going back.
Jeeze you guys seem to be afraid of the ghetto ... I got used to it making pickups in North Eastern NJ ... And Diana is in Newark right now

psst. gimmie one
POTATOESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!

Undefeated yet their #4
Originally Posted by future9er24
i hate that field with a passion
I LOVE that field, feel bad for the QB though, he must have a good eye to find his players considering they have blue jerseys and umm the field is blue o.O
Originally Posted by cdynaco
Well let's see... the southern part is pretty ugly - unless you like desert, and then there's that 50's era atomic farm with so many containment domes it looks like a big Emu farm...

But there's the Nez Perce National Historic Park, Nez Perce National Historic Trail, Nez Perce Indian Reservation, World headquarters of the Appaloosa Horse Club, the Bitterroots, the famous Lolo Trail, Coeur d'Alene Resort, Sun Valley Ski Resort, Snake River Canyon, salmon fishing, elk hunting, northern Idaho forests that are beautiful, and then, among the most beautiful places I've backpacked is the Sawtooth Range near Stanley:
Wow Charlie thats really nice!!
Old 11/3/10, 05:23 PM

Received 70 Likes on 66 Posts
Really happy! Won tickets to K102's Class of '10. Free, win-only concert put on by the local country station. Get to see The Band Perry again!

Also had an interesting situation at school tonight. I was riding the bus back from one campus to another and some drunk guy was passed out in the seat ahead of me. Had to be a student too cause he had a bag with books in it...I'm assuming books any way. The bus stopped and he rolled out of his seat onto the floor. He didn't even get up. He was so wasted that he just laid on the floor of the bus. People thought something might be wrong with him and told the bus driver who called it in to whoever. One guy, I'm assuming was a professor, tried waking him up but he would just mumble something and fade back away into a drunk's dreamland. The guy would try waking him up every so often and the last time he tried he told him to F off. My stop came, and I got off. Not sure what happened after that.

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast