Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
16.67%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
83.33%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 9/25/10, 12:55 AM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts
Originally Posted by cdynaco

Yet, in spite of that, I am thankful for my being here in the US.

Me too. Though I have been known to study the economy, climate, and government of New Zealand.

Turns out those nut jobs won't let our Nuclear subs or ships dock in their fair country, though we were once strong allies and have a mutual protection treaty. Sadly I can't find anywhere better. So I'll just sit here in Texas and wait for it to get better...or worse.
Old 9/25/10, 01:00 AM
Post *****

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs

So yeah. I don't like O'Reilly at all. He's an elitist too. He claims to be for the little guy when all he is for is himself. And his *****.

And Hannity is a tool too. His voice is like a cheese grater on my brain. It's just the same thing over and over and over and over. I get it Sean. You don't like Obama. We know now.

Yeppers!! And I know I don't need to mention it, but the left is so much worse. I rarely watch tv news, but caught NBC Brian ? interviewing the arrogant Carter about how much better he was than other Presidents... WTF?????????? LOLOL

In that interview he answered that the reason the US is so 'polarized right now' is because of "Fox News" - WTF??

What he meant to say (but his mouth was too full of peanuts) was back in the day the reality was - he had no journalistic competition - and he has the peanut sized ***** to suggest Fox is the "cause" of political animosity - when the differences have been there all along but there wasn't a network to vent it until recently the past decade or so (along with talk radio)!! Today there is open competition of ideas thru different media sources, rather than just the State style liberal media being the only source like during Carter's presidency.

Carter is hands down the worst Pres of my lifetime!!

Last edited by cdynaco; 9/25/10 at 10:25 AM.
Old 9/25/10, 01:03 AM
Post *****

I was going to go to bed early tonight so I could get up early and work on my Bronco brakes. I on;y have two stalls in the garage now and I can't leave 7 or the R outside over night.

So any work I do now on any of the other cars needs to be done in a day and put back out at night. I've never changed brake rotors on a 4x4 before. I don't feel like repacking the hubs, I'll save that for later. I guess I just need a whole mess of grease and just smear it all over the outside of the seals.

I know the pads are worn and are damaging the rotors at this point. It's needed brake work since I got it, but now I've got the whole metal on metal thing going on.
Old 9/25/10, 01:07 AM
Post *****

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Well thankfully those seem to be easier than drums!

Have a good one friend... remember, it will get better, and regardless, you are blessed - and loved by family and friends...
Old 9/25/10, 01:08 AM
Post *****

I was 4-8 years old and remember it vividly. He was the worst for sure. The man had zero leadership ability. Every decision was wrong. But after the mockery the main stream media made of Ford, and the damage Watergate did to the Republican party, Carter was inevitable. But because of Carter, we got Reagan.

Now I pray that because of Obama we get someone just as up to the task.

Though he or she has yet to present themselves to me. That I know of.

Edit: I will Charlie. Same to you.

Last edited by 2k7gtcs; 9/25/10 at 01:58 AM.
Old 9/25/10, 11:15 AM
NTTAWWT

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts
I know the pads are worn and are damaging the rotors at this point. It's needed brake work since I got it, but now I've got the whole metal on metal thing going on.
then get it done!

I was 4-8 years old and remember it vividly. He was the worst for sure. The man had zero leadership ability. Every decision was wrong. But after the mockery the main stream media made of Ford, and the damage Watergate did to the Republican party, Carter was inevitable. But because of Carter, we got Reagan.

aint that the truth! I saw carter on 60 minutes the other day talking about how successful his presidency was
Old 9/25/10, 11:55 AM

Received 70 Likes on 66 Posts
Gonna try to get a load of hw done today so I can detail the GT tomorrow. Pretty much my last chance, since it's almost october already, and I'm gonna be tied down next weekend studying for a test, plus getting my two papers written.
Old 9/25/10, 12:54 PM
The Legacy TMS Lady

Received 201 Likes on 131 Posts
Originally Posted by Blue Notch
Gonna try to get a load of hw done today so I can detail the GT tomorrow. Pretty much my last chance, since it's almost october already, and I'm gonna be tied down next weekend studying for a test, plus getting my two papers written.
I did mine today.........wash, clay bar, polish, wax and washed again............and now I'm in need of a nap
Old 9/25/10, 02:07 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 640 Likes on 463 Posts

There's two that have caught my eye that I'm starting to watch closely.

Gov. Bobby Jindal, La. and Gov. Chris Christie, Nj.
Old 9/25/10, 02:26 PM
Post *****

Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown
There's two that have caught my eye that I'm starting to watch closely.

Gov. Bobby Jindal, La. and Gov. Chris Christie, Nj.
Christie sounds great and Jindal did too. Jindal has the right ideas but lacks delivery of them. I don't think his oratory is up to the task of a campaign. But of the bunch I like Christie.
Old 9/25/10, 02:49 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Christie sounds great and Jindal did too. Jindal has the right ideas but lacks delivery of them. I don't think his oratory is up to the task of a campaign. But of the bunch I like Christie.
That's the same assessment I have too. Jindal is a smart guy, but just doesn't really give that feeling of being in charge. Christie seems confident in his approach and his ideas, but not arrogant. He also seems like he would punch someone in the face. I like that. I want a leader that people will think twice about effing with.
Old 9/25/10, 04:42 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Anybody know a skin head or klan member looking for a truck?

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/wat/cto/1960757581.html

Old 9/25/10, 05:33 PM
I will buy Jack Stands!!!

Received 29 Likes on 16 Posts

Old 9/25/10, 06:23 PM

Almost crapped my pants on my way to church tonight. I was running late, so when I took a right at a stop light, I took off pretty hard and squealed my tires nice and loud (though not on purpose). I get about a 1/4 down the road, and I see a sheriff pull out in my rearview. I was thinking oh crap. I thought for sure that he was gonna come after me and pull me over. I started praying and thinking about what to do if he did. I went about another mile and a half, and turned on to a much curvier road and about a 1/2 mile down, I saw him pull onto the road behind me. I just kept driving, hoping he wouldn't pull me over. I got a good distance ahead of him, and eventually made it to the church driveway. As I was driving down, I saw him pass by behind me. I was so relieved.
Old 9/25/10, 07:06 PM
The Legacy TMS Lady

Have you had any tickets yet?
Old 9/25/10, 07:20 PM

Have yet to be pulled over...(KNOCK ON WOOD)
Old 9/25/10, 07:24 PM

Got a frost advisory tonight. Think I'll go into hibernation...
Old 9/25/10, 07:31 PM
The Legacy TMS Lady

You are still young..........you have time! I've been lucky. I've only had 2 speeding tickets, the last one was almost 17 years ago, that's why the cop only gave me a warning last year when I got pulled over.
Old 9/25/10, 07:37 PM

I've lucked out so far. Trying to keep it that way. (hoping don't jinx myself )
Old 9/25/10, 07:41 PM
Team Mustang Source

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
I sat in a Scarlett 2011 GT/cs today convertable omg it was sooo nice ! 412 hp out the door :-(

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast