Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
18.18%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
81.82%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 9/24/10, 07:32 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 640 Likes on 463 Posts
Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs
Not a fan of that hood or those wheels. Looks like they did a Cervinis Eleanor hood and duck tail spoiler. Needs a chin poiler bad.

I've never liked that hood.
But what do you think of that hood?

Old 9/24/10, 07:34 PM
Team Mustang Source

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cUNNKzj_Nc
Gary's thing made me look lol
Old 9/24/10, 07:36 PM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts
Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown
But what do you think of that hood?

It sucks. I'd say the spoiler sucks too, but I have one.
Old 9/24/10, 08:46 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

Received 63 Likes on 56 Posts
Yo what up homies

Originally Posted by cdynaco
Save the trees!!

BWAHAHAHAHA
Old 9/24/10, 09:42 PM

Received 70 Likes on 66 Posts
Originally Posted by GottaHaveIt
Jealousy perhaps ?
No. Just excited that there's another modded mustang around. There's two other in my parking lot, but they treat it like it's just any other car.

Not a fan of that hood or those wheels. Looks like they did a Cervinis Eleanor hood and duck tail spoiler. Needs a chin poiler bad.

I've never liked that hood.
Boy you're moody tonight.
Old 9/24/10, 10:19 PM

http://www.truckblog.com/6447-friday...o-a-trucks-job
Old 9/24/10, 10:22 PM
Post *****

Originally Posted by Blue Notch
No. Just excited that there's another modded mustang around. There's two other in my parking lot, but they treat it like it's just any other car.

Boy you're moody tonight.
I'd say I was more *****y than moody.
Old 9/24/10, 10:41 PM

If you say so....

Old 9/24/10, 10:58 PM
Post *****

I've been eating **** sandwiches all week long at home and at work. I've kind of had it recently. I don't know what I work so hard for anymore. Everybody has got their hands in my pockets. All I do is pay, pay, pay. I pay taxes and I never, ever see any benefit from it. I mean sure I can drive on the highway and the army keeps me safe, but it seems like everyone else gets some kind of cash handout from the Feds and I'm the one paying for it.

Plus the banks, the lawyers, the insurance, more insurance, the local municipal building office, the state, franchise taxes and unemployment taxes, the accountant that is supposed to make sure the federal payroll taxes and withholding are deposited on time but can never seem to manage to do so, the International Building Codes, environmental codes, workmens comp and keeping waivers and documents to verfify independent contractor status on our subcontractors, fighting the local appraisal office to fend of those invisible tax hikes when they raise your property value when everyone elses just fell 20%.

Then there's environmental studies and the Army Corp of Engineers, wetlands, water rights, country health dept., and then finally there's the customer. Who is always right.

Last edited by 2k7gtcs; 9/24/10 at 10:59 PM.
Old 9/24/10, 11:07 PM

Life sucks.
Old 9/24/10, 11:37 PM
Post *****

Well its Friday night and I'm gonna let all that crap lay till Monday.

Tomorrow is a long needed brake replacement day for the Bronco. New rotors and pads and shoes. And probably a flush of the brake fluid if I have time.

I'm also going to try to get the power steering fluid leak fixed on the vert. I'm tired of not driving it.
Old 9/24/10, 11:52 PM
Post *****

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
I've been eating **** sandwiches all week long at home and at work. I've kind of had it recently. I don't know what I work so hard for anymore. Everybody has got their hands in my pockets. All I do is pay, pay, pay. I pay taxes and I never, ever see any benefit from it. I mean sure I can drive on the highway and the army keeps me safe, but it seems like everyone else gets some kind of cash handout from the Feds and I'm the one paying for it.

Plus the banks, the lawyers, the insurance, more insurance, the local municipal building office, the state, franchise taxes and unemployment taxes, the accountant that is supposed to make sure the federal payroll taxes and withholding are deposited on time but can never seem to manage to do so, the International Building Codes, environmental codes, workmens comp and keeping waivers and documents to verfify independent contractor status on our subcontractors, fighting the local appraisal office to fend of those invisible tax hikes when they raise your property value when everyone elses just fell 20%.

Then there's environmental studies and the Army Corp of Engineers, wetlands, water rights, country health dept., and then finally there's the customer. Who is always right.
I call Bull****. (ONLY because I consider YOU a TEXAS FRIEND!) As bad as it is just now in your long and future career, go try and conduct your business in another world. As deep as the US bull**** is (just now), the more volume offsets the maddening overhead. You are blessed by God, no?? You've got a wonderful & beautiful wife, no?? How many cool kids?? In how nice of a house?? And profits from the one you just sold in the deepest downturn since the 30's (uhhh...80 years?)?? And how many *****in' cars????? At once??? You can make changes in the next election, but in the meantime - you still live higher off the hog than MOST!!! Say thank you God, and thank you Lord Jesus!!!

No disrespect friend, but be thankful... BE THANKFUL!! It IS amazing to me how things turn around when one is thankful, rather than demanding or expectant, to the GREAT God Yahweh thru His Son Jesus Christ... this life is small potatoes, remember? Read the Bible everyday!!

Last edited by cdynaco; 9/25/10 at 12:00 AM.
Old 9/24/10, 11:57 PM
Post *****

Yes I am blessed.

Or just dumb luck to have been born here instead of Iran or Bangladesh or something.
Old 9/25/10, 12:06 AM
Post *****

Yes I am blessed.

Or just dumb luck to have been born here instead of Iran or Bangladesh or something.
I understand the need to vent sometimes.... I don't mean to sound insensitive... but personally, when I recognize and pray, and give thanks for what I have (in the DARKEST of MOMENTS), is when I often see a turn around...

And I am speaking as a faithful one that has been blessed (challenged?) with many extreme & bizarre difficulties as well as many humble dreams come true, but NO family - only solitude - yet have found appreciation in this solo path... MOST importantly is I have been blessed with a CLOSE & MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIP with the True God... NO amount of gold reaches that peace! I pray for blessings & peace to you and all of your family my friend!

Last edited by cdynaco; 9/25/10 at 12:16 AM.
Old 9/25/10, 12:12 AM
Post *****

I was standing in Subway this evening waiting for them to make my sandwiches and I noticed they had Keith Olberman, PMSNBC, on the tv in the back. Olberman was playing a Bush sound-bite where he was going over his view of the advantages to the middle class and all classes of his tax cuts. He said it would put Americans back to work because small business owners would invest the money they got to keep into expansion and growth and jobs. Seems like a reasonable expectation. Of course the Fed didn't curtail its own spending, but thats a different argument.

So Olberman comes back on and says that its 9 years later and what are the results...average American household income had dropped from $60k or something to $58k. The tax cuts were a failure and Bush was an idiot. End of Olberman story.

It took me all of 2 seconds to realize the following...

1. Olberman is an idiot
2. He is trying to make the case that if the government had kept that tax money that somehow average income would have increased! Really! Is that what you actually think? COME ON!

I've seen some post hoc ergo propter hoc reasoning before but this takes the cake Keith.

You are a tool sir. I haven't figured out if you are a willing accomplice or just a mouthpiece for the radical left. In fact Mr. Olberman seems to be more anti-conservative than anything. It seems that he is just merely against anything that is not liberal Democrat. It's so funny that they call us the racists and the islamaphobes when they are the ones that hate. They hate religious Christian people, and Jews apparently, but Jihadist Islamists aren't their enemy, its' Palin and O'Donnell that keeps these people up at night. How can a woman who doesn't believe in masturbation be in the Senate. How is it that a woman that didn't graduate from an Ivy league school ever hope to govern as a president.

They're all such elitists. They want to rule. They know whats good for us because we don't.

Idiot.
Old 9/25/10, 12:22 AM
Post *****

I understand the need to vent sometimes.... I don't mean to sound insensitive... but personally, when I recognize and pray, and give thanks for what I have (in the DARKEST of MOMENTS), is when I often see a turn around...

And I am speaking as a faithful one that has been blessed/cursed? with many extreme & bizarre difficulties as well as many humble dreams come true, but NO family - only solitude - yet have found appreciation in this solo path...
My personal inventory is fine. I wasn't complaining at all about the wife, or kids, or dog, or house.

It's the things that I seemingly can't control that bug me sometimes. The decrees come down from Mount Washington D.C. and I'm supposed to scurry to follow them. My number one complaint about the laws these people pass is that they ALWAYS have unintended consequences. More often than not it seems that the consequences they didn't count on seem to be worse than if they had done nothing at all.

So it was announced this week that some insurance companies were dropping children from their coverage. They blame Obamacare saying that it is forcing them to ignore pre-existing conditions. They have to take sick kids and currently healthy kids. So they decide they won't take any kids at all.

The insurance companies have to make money. They are not a charity. Simply put they have to take in more money than they spend. The government doesn't have to work that way. They can spend far more than they ever take in. They've been doing it for years.

So in the end some, not all, private insurers drop kids from their policies. Obama gets to go to the pulpit and say "Hey. I told you these guys were bad. They don't even want to cover children. They just wanna make a buck." He hasn't said that, that I know of. But it sure sounds like something he'd say. The insurance companies get to save a little expense in the short run and maybe survive a few more quarters until Obama uses more manufactured political support to push the public option a little closer.

So was it unintended consequences, or intended. I think it was intended. But not all the members of Congress had the same intentions. Some were repaying favors, or traded their votes for special dispensation.

We are so Roman and we don't even know it.
Old 9/25/10, 12:28 AM
Post *****

NVM I'm just *****y.
Old 9/25/10, 12:31 AM
Post *****

I cannot disagree with that... because of my Bible trained conscience (rather than adult politics) more than anything.

I don't think (not sure) this is the same Keith O... but I personally love the fact that when I left Catholic Grade School in 8th grade, and went to the (lower standard) Public School 9th grade (1971), this punk that was easily a foot taller than me, picked on me repeatedly, until... I had enough and swung at his chin during recess. And cold cocked him!! He hit the ground!! hahaha! His name was Keith Oberman (don't remember an L ), from St. Louis County...

So I think of that every time I hear that MSNBC loser's name!!!
Old 9/25/10, 12:39 AM
Post *****

So it was announced this week that some insurance companies were dropping children from their coverage. They blame Obamacare saying that it is forcing them to ignore pre-existing conditions. They have to take sick kids and currently healthy kids. So they decide they won't take any kids at all.

The insurance companies have to make money. They are not a charity. Simply put they have to take in more money than they spend. The government doesn't have to work that way. They can spend far more than they ever take in. They've been doing it for years.

So in the end some, not all, private insurers drop kids from their policies. Obama gets to go to the pulpit and say "Hey. I told you these guys were bad. They don't even want to cover children. They just wanna make a buck." He hasn't said that, that I know of. But it sure sounds like something he'd say. The insurance companies get to save a little expense in the short run and maybe survive a few more quarters until Obama uses more manufactured political support to push the public option a little closer.
Agree completely. And for the morons that think they will get "free" coverage, they just got a minor lesson (of more to come) in dropped coverage.

Yet TRUE reform would repeal the ins co's antitrust protection. They are still ALLOWED monopolies, there was no counter to unlimited litigation by lawyers (hence ever increasing malpractice premiums for physicians and hospitals), and there was no mechanism put in place to bring about/force competition! (I continue to cite the telecommunications industry after the Ma Bell monopoly was broken up!) MAKE THEM COMPETE if you want lower premiums!!!

Obamacare is a LIE! And an unpredictible burden to businesses with employees - hence that uncertainty is resulting in ZERO unemployment improvement! (I wouldn't be hiring ANYONE right now... )

Yet, in spite of that, I am thankful for my being here in the US.

PS: Why did Obama do the Unconstitutional method of forcing people to buy coverage to increase the premium pool to offset the increased claim demand?? When all he had to do was incentivize it by making everyone's premiums deductible - just like mortgage interest & property taxes - that would have spurred massive participation rather than the leftist gun to the head which produces next to zero participation because of human nature - "don't tell me what to do Uncle Sam!"....

Because Obama really isn't about healthcare... he's about government control over citizens...

Last edited by cdynaco; 9/25/10 at 12:51 AM.
Old 9/25/10, 12:45 AM
Post *****

I cannot disagree with that... because of my Bible trained conscience (rather than adult politics) more than anything.

I don't think (not sure) this is the same Keith O... but I personally love the fact that when I left Catholic Grade School in 8th grade, and went to the (lower standard) Public School 9th grade (1971), this punk that was easily a foot taller than me, picked on me repeatedly, until... I had enough and swung at his chin during recess. And cold cocked him!! He hit the ground!! hahaha! His name was Keith Oberman (don't remember an L ), from St. Louis County...

So I think of that every time I hear that MSNBC loser's name!!!
That may be him. I have no idea if he spells it with a L or not. The only history I know of Keith O is that he was on SportsCenter back in the day with the likes of that other guy I can't remember who had a Late Late Show on CBS I think that didn't last. They were funny/sarcastic guys reading scripts on a Sports News Channel. This is what qualifies him to be an "anchor" in his own mind on a political cable news channel, but what he really does is editorialize more than anything. Plus he's on the NBC Sunday Night Football show which I will never watch. It's the equivalent of putting Rush Limbaugh on ESPN or something. Wait! WTF! They did that.

The same goes for that guy on Fox, O'Reilly. I can't stand him. He's a pompous windbag. I look at him and all I can see is when he used to host "A Current Affair" a tabloid journalism syndicated TV show from the 80's and 90's. Kind of Maury Povich meets National Enquirer. Real yellow journalism. Plus I see a guy that objectifies women and a general perv. That woman's claims were never disproven. They just seemed to disappear. Can anyone say "settlement". "Non-disclosure" agreement. He's so bad. He still puts these hot women on and has a roundtable with them with his smarmy banter. It's disgusting really.

So yeah. I don't like O'Reilly at all. He's an elitist too. He claims to be for the little guy when all he is for is himself. And his *****.

And Hannity is a tool too. His voice is like a cheese grater on my brain. It's just the same thing over and over and over and over. I get it Sean. You don't like Obama. We know now.

Last edited by 2k7gtcs; 9/25/10 at 12:47 AM.

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast