Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
16.67%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
83.33%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 9/30/10, 07:20 AM
Stubborn Bear
TMS Staff

Received 48 Likes on 39 Posts
Originally Posted by mustangGT90210
Point taken, lesson learned. I don't have jack stands
And your c/t will say sometihng about Jack stands untill we see photo proof of a receipt, a pair of jack stands, good jack and your truck on it!
Old 9/30/10, 07:27 AM

Received 70 Likes on 66 Posts
Originally Posted by 08GTCandyApple
Oh, I almost forgot......we have a new client in our office. The baby's first name is...............wait for it..............

Seven!

I kid you not

Originally Posted by Scothew
And your c/t will say sometihng about Jack stands untill we see photo proof of a receipt, a pair of jack stands, good jack and your truck on it!
Meh, not degrading enough.
Old 9/30/10, 07:39 AM
Stubborn Bear
TMS Staff

Received 48 Likes on 39 Posts
It will get progressivly worse.
Old 9/30/10, 07:49 AM
The Legacy TMS Lady

Received 203 Likes on 132 Posts
Originally Posted by Blue Notch

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRUdaWZ4FN0
Old 9/30/10, 08:46 AM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts
Oh, I almost forgot......we have a new client in our office. The baby's first name is...............wait for it..............

Seven!

I kid you not
That kids gonna be awesome!!!!
Old 9/30/10, 09:19 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 66 Likes on 58 Posts
NY Sean........Sorry about the car, but I'm glad you are ok!

FL Sean..........
Thank you

Seven!

I kid you not
OMG are you serious! Wow people these days
BWAHAHAHAHA Thats a Freaking Great C/T!!!!
Old 9/30/10, 09:43 AM
The Legacy TMS Lady

Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs
That kids gonna be awesome!!!!
Unfortunately, with the nature of our business, chances are slim that this baby will ever walk, talk or be able to do anything independently. So sad

Originally Posted by ford20
Thank you

OMG are you serious! Wow people these days
I am absolutely serious! I did just find out that this is a 7th child born to this family.
Old 9/30/10, 09:47 AM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts
Unfortunately, with the nature of our business, chances are slim that this baby will ever walk, talk or be able to do anything independently. So sad

I know. But he/she could still be awesome. It's tragic I know. My wife's best friend has a child like that, but I can honestly say I have never seen such an innocent 9 year old girl. It breaks my heart, but they love her so very much. Of course almost any parent would, but it takes such work to be the parent of 6 kids and then have to deal with a very special needs kid as the seventh kid.
Old 9/30/10, 10:22 AM

I can't believe the number of people that just leave their laptops lying around at school.
Old 9/30/10, 10:51 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Yeah they used to do that at WCC and expect people to just stop someone if they were gonna steal it ... I never left my books alone let alone my laptop!!
Old 9/30/10, 12:22 PM
The Legacy TMS Lady

Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs
I know. But he/she could still be awesome. It's tragic I know. My wife's best friend has a child like that, but I can honestly say I have never seen such an innocent 9 year old girl. It breaks my heart, but they love her so very much. Of course almost any parent would, but it takes such work to be the parent of 6 kids and then have to deal with a very special needs kid as the seventh kid.
Old 9/30/10, 01:16 PM
I will buy Jack Stands!!!

Received 29 Likes on 16 Posts
Yeah thats a good point ... Hope you dont blow the tire while driving though ... Thats why I would prefer to go with recycled or new tires but thats just my preference
Any used tire place around here seems really... shady I guess it would be. I'm gonna go down to one in a couple minutes and see if they have anything.

Seven!

I kid you not
One of the dogs I help train is named Seven!

He's a black (murdered out!) lab!

I'm getting right on that!
Old 9/30/10, 02:05 PM
Legacy TMS Member

I have a chocolate lab

Yeah that name stays even when you get one
Old 9/30/10, 02:43 PM
Legacy TMS Member Pr

Received 33 Likes on 27 Posts
I was getting on an entrance ramp and theres a bit of a turn to it and this morning and since it was raining the rear end slid out and I fixed it once but it happened again and I realized i was gonna lose it so instead of hitting a white car I chose a barrier instead and it go crunch.
That sucks dude. Glad you're ok, physically speaking.
IMO it's gonna be close...

Today, busted a belt in my Cooper A/T, and an anuerism is already forming, I drove home on it (formed during that drive, after a 3 minute off road excursion checking out a mudding place) and didn't know what was wrong, just that something wasn't right, and it felt like my old Cooper with a busted belt.

But got it figured out, and of course with my truck, something always happens... She fell off the jack.

Thank god I had a wheel with finger tight lugs on there, or I'd be beyond deadly.
Read below.
Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown
Jack stands, jack stands, jack stands.......Never trust a jack. Never. Ever.
100%
Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown
Hey Natalie,

https://themustangsource.com/f651/pa...2/#post5954680

Post #24

More change.
Old 9/30/10, 02:50 PM
Legacy TMS Member Pr

Seven!

I kid you not

I am absolutely serious! I did just find out that this is a 7th child born to this family.
That's sad, but as my grandma used to tell me, nothing's impossible to The Lord. And He doesn't send special kids to someone who isn't up to the task. I strongly believe that.
Old 9/30/10, 03:48 PM
Legacy TMS Member Pr

Got some calls from people interested in the Mazda. At the moment the best offer is from a guy with an '02 Mirage LS that wants to trade. I may check it out this Sunday to see if it's a good deal or not. Just in case I made another add with an asking price for the car. The other one was for trade only.
Old 9/30/10, 04:38 PM

Originally Posted by edumspeed

That's sad, but as my grandma used to tell me, nothing's impossible to The Lord. And He doesn't send special kids to someone who isn't up to the task. I strongly believe that.
True words!

Originally Posted by edumspeed
Got some calls from people interested in the Mazda. At the moment the best offer is from a guy with an '02 Mirage LS that wants to trade. I may check it out this Sunday to see if it's a good deal or not. Just in case I made another add with an asking price for the car. The other one was for trade only.
Good luck Eduardo!

Was mad when I got back to my car after school today. Some doorknob-liberal had to park right next to me, way out at the other end of the parking lot. Hundreds of other spots around, but no, they had to go and sit their pos right next to me. Would have left them a nice little message had it not been for the cameras,and a place I have to leave my car everyday.
Attached Thumbnails Mustangs Coast to Coast-img_20100930_132551.jpg  
Old 9/30/10, 04:44 PM
I will buy Jack Stands!!!

Received 29 Likes on 16 Posts
Vacuumed the interior today, and tracked down why my sub rattles. The grey plastic piece and the plastic piece under it that are supposed to quell the rattles... were rattling. So I'm just straight sub screwed into the wood of the box. Nothing between them. 90% rattles gone. I think the rest is a combo of the sub being mounted straight on the wood with no foam or anything between it and the box, and my interior doing it's rattling from the bass.

I could barely stand to listen to Smoke a Little Smoke by Eric Church before, everytime it hit, it was just tooo much rattle. Now there's NONE. I only get rattles on Lollipop by Lil Wayne and Chain Hang Low by Jibbs.

Chain Hang Low is an amazing scare the kids with bass song. The rest of it is stupid as all hell, but it's got so much bass to it I nearly get a headache from it
Attached Thumbnails Mustangs Coast to Coast-subwoofer.jpg  
Old 9/30/10, 04:50 PM

Vacuumed the interior today, and tracked down why my sub rattles. The grey plastic piece and the plastic piece under it that are supposed to quell the rattles... were rattling. So I'm just straight sub screwed into the wood of the box. Nothing between them. 90% rattles gone. I think the rest is a combo of the sub being mounted straight on the wood with no foam or anything between it and the box, and my interior doing it's rattling from the bass.

I could barely stand to listen to Smoke a Little Smoke by Eric Church before, everytime it hit, it was just tooo much rattle. Now there's NONE. I only get rattles on Lollipop by Lil Wayne and Chain Hang Low by Jibbs.

Chain Hang Low is an amazing scare the kids with bass song. The rest of it is stupid as all hell, but it's got so much bass to it I nearly get a headache from it
I have to turn my sub all the way down for that one.

Someone down the road from me got a new mustang. Not sure what exactly it is though since I've only seen the rear, and I'm not up on all the features of new ones. It's sterling gray (I think) with a pony rear medallion () and dual exhaust.
Old 9/30/10, 05:06 PM
Team Mustang Source

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
Ha ha all you suckers with C/T's I only had one ONCE , I think because Scott thought I was wise lol

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast