Notices
Suspension, Brakes, and Tire Tech Place to discuss suspension mods for all models

Lowering Parts List

Search this Thread

Old 7/9/13, 12:28 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by MadMoose

My best guess is it would be a result of less clearance from lowering the car. I'm not a suspension expert though so I don't know for sure. I just know in my case that sound was the over axle pipes contacting the panhard bar brace over bumps.

If that is the case a CHE brace would almost certainly fix the noise, it gives like another full inch or two of clearance. I'd go look under the car and see how close they are to touching.
Thanks I'll take a look. The roads around where I live aren't to bad. It was just the one highway coming back from where I get my suspension done at.
Old 7/10/13, 07:17 AM
NOT CURRENTLY ACTIVE ON THIS SITE! DO NOT USE PM FEATURE!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by mikeyt03
My guess is the upper mounts or front lca's. I dunno. I'm getting a squeak over large bumps and dips in the road. I dunno, I think it's my front lca's. I'm going to have the dealer check it out.
Hey mikeyt03,

Please have your vehicle checked out at your Ford Dealer and PM me with your VIN, dealer, mileage, full name, and best daytime number so I can escalate this to the customer service manager for your area.

Deysha