Notices
2012-2013 BOSS 302

My order was cancelled...

Search this Thread

Old 4/21/11, 06:22 PM
Cobra Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Jza1736
Sorry this has happened to you. Fords ordering system is Broken. The lack of info provided to or by dealers sux. This has been my first experience buying a new car from ford and it has been very frustrating. Like you I found out about the car in August. Put a deposit in December. Tons of complaining and a call to FCS got me a call back from a zone rep saying I have a 2Q car due to be built in April. Which is half over and still no Info.
That is pretty much the same thing that happened to me. FCS was very professional and didn't understand why I didn't have any build info. Hopefully all ends well.
This sounds somewhat contradictory...?

Originally Posted by LQQK
Don't trust salesman 100%, the good ones make you feel "like" a friend.

Remember it's not about being friends or "like them", it's a business transaction, Friends don't charge MSRP or gouge with ADM's.
I have a couple of friends considering a Boss and they will pay MSRP. Very good friends whom I track with. They understand supply and demand.
Old 4/21/11, 07:54 PM
Cobra Member

[QUOTE="PACETTR"]

This sounds somewhat contradictory...?

Which part? The broken ordering system - still broken
Old 4/22/11, 12:15 PM
Cobra Member

Which part? The broken ordering system - still broken

We order cars all the time and they always seem to show up. I have a lot full of them as a matter of fact. Weird.

Last edited by PACETTR; 4/22/11 at 12:16 PM.
Old 4/22/11, 12:23 PM
Cobra Member

Originally Posted by PACETTR

We order cars all the time and they always seem to show up. I have a lot full of them as a matter of fact. Weird.
I order things all the time and they show up: funny;duh
Even ordered my wife's VW and was able to track it all the way to the dealer : wow: amazing must be alien tech
My friend even got to c video of his M3 being built :holy sht: he must have government clearance

Shame -------> ford
Old 4/22/11, 12:29 PM
Cobra Member

I order things all the time and they show up: funny;duh
Even ordered my wife's VW and was able to track it all the way to the dealer : wow: amazing must be alien tech
My friend even got to c video of his M3 being built :holy sht: he must have government clearance

Shame -------> ford
I'm willing to bet that if you ordered one from a dealer with allocation that you will find that the car will indeed show up.

I can track cars as well. So can everyone else. The problem is when A) there's no car to track yet B) someone doesn't like the info

i.e. A) the car isn't built yet B) the car is at a ramp and hasn't been loaded onto a transport

The only problem I can see is all the cry babies that are too impatient to wait for a $40k+ limited production automobile in its first year (quarter) of production to be built/shipped/delivered.

Ford's ordering system is working just fine, I promise. I actually have first-hand experience with this

Last edited by PACETTR; 4/22/11 at 12:30 PM.
Old 4/22/11, 12:40 PM
Cobra Member

I can track cars as well. So can everyone else. The problem is when A) there's no car to track yet-- or scum dealers (not saying u) that take deposits & order cars that they are not getting :shame
B) someone doesn't like the info -- or when like me I have to make 20+ phone calls just to find out my order is to be built In Q2. Y wouldn't the dealer just have this info, like most others. Or like some of the people that have ordered cars only to find out that it has been cancelled due to paint: what: idiot dealer: then you call FCS and they look into it by calling the same dealer and parroting the same info: yes sure that's a perfect system : they should take over the government.

The only problem I can see is all the cry babies that are too impatient to wait for a $40k+ limited production automobile in its first year (quarter) of production to be built/shipped/delivered.

Ford's ordering system is working just fine, I promise. I actually have first-hand experience with this
Maybe ^^^^^ I should have said tracking system and dealers
Old 4/22/11, 12:44 PM
Cobra Member

I can track cars as well. So can everyone else. The problem is when A) there's no car to track yet-- or scum dealers (not saying u) that take deposits & order cars that they are not getting :shame
B) someone doesn't like the info -- or when like me I have to make 20+ phone calls just to find out my order is to be built In Q2. Y wouldn't the dealer just have this info, like most others. Or like some of the people that have ordered cars only to find out that it has been cancelled due to paint: what: idiot dealer: then you call FCS and they look into it by calling the same dealer and parroting the same info: yes sure that's a perfect system : they should take over the government.

Maybe ^^^^^ I should have said tracking system and dealers

It sounds to me like your problem is your dealer, which I sincerely sympathize with. There are a lot of good dealers but there are also enough bad ones to make it tough to discern which is which.
Old 4/22/11, 12:54 PM
Cobra Member

It sounds to me like your problem is your dealer, which I sincerely sympathize with. There are a lot of good dealers but there are also enough bad ones to make it tough to discern which is which.
Agreed. They have not been helpful. Once they received my deposit, it's been like a ghost town. Guy never returns phone calls/emails. No info. Had to call FCS just to get my Q build
Old 4/22/11, 01:57 PM
Cobra Member