2012-2013 BOSS 302

A little chicken poop by Ford..

Search this Thread

Old 9/22/11 | 12:38 AM
Cobra Member

Originally Posted by phytrpilot
It's obviously a Flat Rock assembly error. The dealer will charge the factory for the error.
WRONG
Old 9/22/11 | 11:08 AM
NOT CURRENTLY ACTIVE ON THIS SITE! DO NOT USE PM FEATURE!

Originally Posted by PACETTR
Ultimately the dealer AND Ford SHOULD (and I believe they do) want you to be happy.
I also agree that it shouldn't have taken Deysha's intervention to get the dealer to take responsibility.
Originally Posted by AlsCobra
Deysha. Our own personal mustang angel. You rock!
Get Deysha involved and maybe she can get something done at the level above the dealer.
Thank you for the mention, guys!![IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/DEYSHA%7E1.BAR/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-4.png[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/DEYSHA%7E1.BAR/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-5.png[/IMG]

To everyone having this mismatch issue with your Bosses, please PM me!

Deysha
Old 9/22/11 | 12:37 PM
Mach 1 Member

Ah, just utilized the "ignore" feature from the forum. Life is good.
Old 9/22/11 | 03:27 PM
A Man Just Needs Some....

The ignore button is for the weak.
Old 9/22/11 | 03:52 PM
Mach 1 Member

I resemble that remark. I just don't like reading posts from sexual intellectuals, commonly known as forking know-it-alls.

Last edited by 4pipes; 9/22/11 at 03:54 PM.
Old 9/22/11 | 04:41 PM
Cobra Member

Originally Posted by FordCustomerService
Thank you for the mention, guys!![IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/DEYSHA%7E1.BAR/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-4.png[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/DEYSHA%7E1.BAR/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-5.png[/IMG]

To everyone having this mismatch issue with your Bosses, please PM me!

Deysha

Deysha FTW

Originally Posted by 4pipes
Ah, just utilized the "ignore" feature from the forum. Life is good.
The ignore button is for the weak.
x2

Originally Posted by 4pipes
I resemble that remark. I just don't like reading posts from sexual intellectuals, commonly known as forking know-it-alls.
Sorry for having a particular area of expertise of which you are obviously clueless

I don't like arguing with people who are wrong, especially after you show them and prove to them that they are wrong and they take their ball and go home

Heck I even attempted to help the guy understand the process, but he's too big of a cry baby
Old 9/22/11 | 05:46 PM
A Man Just Needs Some....

If you have worked in dealerships and especially in service departments, you understand where some of our comments come from. More asking and less arguing from the ones who really need advice. If you are wrong in your post, you will be corrected. If it is only an opinion and not based on true experiences, post carefully. This is a tough crowd.
Old 9/22/11 | 05:51 PM
Bear Eats King...
Bear ****s Bone

If you have worked in dealerships and especially in service departments, you understand where some of our comments come from. More asking and less arguing from the ones who really need advice. If you are wrong in your post, you will be corrected. If it is only an opinion and not based on true experiences, post carefully. This is a tough crowd.
Exactly! I'm trying to figure out why I would be responsible for missing something that's not even really part of the pdi checklist. At least not that I know of
Old 9/22/11 | 06:22 PM
Cobra Member

Hey I genuinely want and try to help here (see my posts in THIS thread). I can come off a bit abrasive at times (it's the interwebs, sarcasm doesn't type) but a lot of it stems from the hostility towards dealers in general. I also get really miffed when someone argues with me about my profession. I'm **** good at what I do. If you don't believe me, just ask me

You guys feel free to PM me with any questions if you don't feel comfortable posting something (yeah right )

Again, glad the OP is getting his trim and that the selling dealer is taking care of it as they should. AND that Deysha is here to offer assistance