2012-2013 BOSS 302

Bad news from dealer

Search this Thread

Old 7/3/11 | 08:22 AM
Shelby GT350 Member

Originally Posted by jim woodruff
I hope you are correct, I have a third qtr LS in the works since 12/15 with no vin yet. I miss the track.
Originally Posted by meanmud
been a year to the day that I haven't been on track
I'm going Thursday

Old 7/3/11 | 04:48 PM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by cloud9
I'm going Thursday

That is cold!!
Old 7/3/11 | 05:48 PM
Shelby GT350 Member

Originally Posted by Dean#4AI
That is cold!!
j/k I couldn't resist
Old 7/5/11 | 08:55 AM
NOT CURRENTLY ACTIVE ON THIS SITE! DO NOT USE PM FEATURE!

Originally Posted by c6dreamvette
Deysha,

I sent you a PM with all of my info. Can you also check on the statice of my car please?

Thanks,
Dylan
I sent you a status update on Friday. I hope you got it!

Deysha
Old 7/5/11 | 02:36 PM
GT Member

Originally Posted by 2010MustangGT
http://www.cars.com/go/search/detail.jsp
Drive 3 hours? or wait 8 more months??? hmmmmm

Drive 4 hours and pay $13,000 over MSRP or wait for my dealer at MSRP??? HMMMM

There are other ads for other cars out there but every one I actually call is asking for a ridiculous ADM. I appreciate the lead on a car but not the sarcastic attitude that went along with it. It's not like the people that are waiting on cars are all idiots that don't know there are other cars for sale on the planet. We are waiting on a particular car or a particular deal or maybe even waiting because we want to do business with a particular dealer.

I got an email Friday from my dealer. They say good news, the car is scheduled to be built in October! Considering that they have been telling me that it would be a 3rd quarter build for a few months now, I don't really count that as good news. I'm going to check back on the order with Deysha in a few days and make sure everything matches up since about 2 days before the dealer told me October, she said that she would be able to get my build date in about 2 weeks.

Anyway, the mystery and the waiting continue.

Last edited by ApexCars; 7/5/11 at 02:40 PM.
Old 7/6/11 | 12:54 PM

Originally Posted by ApexCars

There are other ads for other cars out there but every one I actually call is asking for a ridiculous ADM. I appreciate the lead on a car but not the sarcastic attitude that went along with it. It's not like the people that are waiting on cars are all idiots that don't know there are other cars for sale on the planet. We are waiting on a particular car or a particular deal or maybe even waiting because we want to do business with a particular dealer.

I got an email Friday from my dealer. They say good news, the car is scheduled to be built in October! Considering that they have been telling me that it would be a 3rd quarter build for a few months now, I don't really count that as good news. I'm going to check back on the order with Deysha in a few days and make sure everything matches up since about 2 days before the dealer told me October, she said that she would be able to get my build date in about 2 weeks.

Don't worry ApexCars, your order will be the first to schedule at your dealer. I think it should schedule in a couple of weeks.

Deysha
Old 7/7/11 | 06:35 AM
Cobra Member

See below (from earlier in this thread)

Originally Posted by PACETTR

I think everyone needs to quit getting wrapped up in Q2, Q3, Q4. Remember, this is a MY 2012 vehicle that began production in early 2011. Typically the MY changes in July-October, leaving a full calendar year or more from NOW to build 2012's.
Old 7/7/11 | 11:18 AM
GT Member

Thanks Deysha.
Old 7/7/11 | 02:08 PM

Thanks Deysha.
No problem ApexCars!!

Deysha