Notices
2010-2014 Mustang Information on The S197 {GenII}
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

VIN, Build, Delivered: The 2012 Edition

Search this Thread

Old 4/6/11, 09:55 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Deysha is probably super bombarded with questions. If I were to call the Customer Service line, would they also be able to assist? Has anyone done such?

-Baghdad, Iraq (2012 GT/CS Hopeful)
Old 4/6/11, 10:20 AM
V6 Member

Originally Posted by ptcomp
Just got off the phone with CS. Like many others last week it was changed from 4/4 to 4/14 and an ETA of 5/5. Today they say the status is "In production" with an ETA of 5/8 but were unable to give me an actual build date. Anyone else experience this? seems odd there would be no build date. This whole process is confusing.
Are you able to see your window sticker? (links were posted recently) It will show your build date.
Old 4/6/11, 10:20 AM
NOT CURRENTLY ACTIVE ON THIS SITE! DO NOT USE PM FEATURE!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by GT100e
Thanks! I tried both and no sticker yet
I didn't hear back from the great Deysha yet on wether or not my order was pushed back so I guess that's a good thing unless she's too busy and didn't get to my emails yet...
Hi GT100e,

I am just at tad slammed lol! I sent you a pm with your info, check your inbox.

Deysha
Old 4/6/11, 10:37 AM
GT Member

Originally Posted by FordCustomerService
Hi GT100e,

Deysha
Thank you for the info even if it is bad news for my ride
Pushed back to ETA may 6th
Old 4/6/11, 11:04 AM

Originally Posted by MikeR
Are you able to see your window sticker? (links were posted recently) It will show your build date.
Yes the sticker is available and says 4/14, does that necessarily mean the day is locked in or could the date on the sticker change?
Old 4/6/11, 11:24 AM
V6 Member

Yes the sticker is available and says 4/14, does that necessarily mean the day is locked in or could the date on the sticker change?
I think you're golden. I don't recall hearing about anyone being delayed after seeing their window sticker.

My build date is 4/18, so I'm hoping to see my sticker any day now... and I'll feel much better when I do!
Old 4/6/11, 01:49 PM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by FordCustomerService
Hi GT100e,

Deysha
Deysha-

I sent you a couple PM's one last week and one this morning. Any info on my two orders???

Thanks!
Old 4/6/11, 01:58 PM
Cobra Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by 99mstng

Deysha-

I sent you a couple PM's one last week and one this morning. Any info on my two orders???

Thanks!
Relax man, You JUST ordered last week. You're going to be in Unscheduled clean for a while. You've got a long wait ahead of you.
Old 4/6/11, 02:14 PM
Bullitt Member

Just got off the phone with CS. Like many others last week it was changed from 4/4 to 4/14 and an ETA of 5/5. Today they say the status is "In production" with an ETA of 5/8 but were unable to give me an actual build date. Anyone else experience this? seems odd there would be no build date. This whole process is confusing.
Yeah I was just at the dealer today finalizing my paper work (being in Canada we are members of costco (Price Club) and that got us another $1000.00 off) The GM handed me the vehicle full history sheet. It shows Sent to Plant March 31, no build date, and an eta of 4/26 pushed up from 4/22. My window sticker show 4/14 and blend 1602. I think those dates are set in stone unless some unforeseen thing happens like a part not showing up or a plant shut down. I believe the blend has something to do with the order it comes down the line.
Old 4/6/11, 02:15 PM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by Extremis302
Deysha is probably super bombarded with questions. If I were to call the Customer Service line, would they also be able to assist? Has anyone done such?

Yes they can.
Old 4/6/11, 02:50 PM

Originally Posted by Stang-Par
My window sticker show 4/14 and blend 1602. I think those dates are set in stone unless some unforeseen thing happens like a part not showing up or a plant shut down. I believe the blend has something to do with the order it comes down the line.
I think you're right about the blend. My window sticker shows 4/12 and blend of 0965. I hope these are set in stone.
Old 4/6/11, 03:29 PM

Got in touch with the customer service line. Most orders coming in now appear to be on schedule Im told, and the 8-10 week average should still be valid. This is not necessarily the case for older orders? I was told to give it roughly 3 weeks and I should see some progress. How true is that at this point? Well Ill see in three weeks...

Old 4/6/11, 03:43 PM
Cobra Member

Just talked to my dealer. Still listed as "unscheduled clean". This is getting ridiculous, and this stupid plant shut down is even worse. Ford's decision making really boggles my mind sometimes.

My dealer searched 1200 dealers for a car like mine, and there isn't a SINGLE one on the lots. But somehow, the stock is too large.

I'm starting to get frustrated, and frankly kind of pissed off. Just over 9 weeks since my order was placed, and yet I still have no car or any idea WHEN I will have it.

Wish there was some way we could start making it known how upset we are over all of this.

/rant
Old 4/6/11, 04:50 PM

i tried to get in touch with Deysha has anybody heard from her in the past few days?
Old 4/6/11, 04:55 PM
Cobra Member

Originally Posted by joelstang
i tried to get in touch with Deysha has anybody heard from her in the past few days?
She's very busy on multiple forums. She will get your PM, she never misses one. Just be patient and she will respond to you.
Old 4/6/11, 04:56 PM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by LEwis26
Relax man, You JUST ordered last week. You're going to be in Unscheduled clean for a while. You've got a long wait ahead of you.
Yes and I had a question relating to my order/dealer allocation that I was hoping she could answer for me. I appreciate that you are as concerned about her answering my question as I am

Remember we are all here waiting it out together . . .
Old 4/6/11, 05:13 PM
Cobra R Member

Originally Posted by 99mstng

Yes and I had a question relating to my order/dealer allocation that I was hoping she could answer for me. I appreciate that you are as concerned about her answering my question as I am

Remember we are all here waiting it out together . . .
Some of us a lot longer :/
Old 4/6/11, 08:07 PM

Originally Posted by MikeR
I think you're golden. I don't recall hearing about anyone being delayed after seeing their window sticker.

My build date is 4/18, so I'm hoping to see my sticker any day now... and I'll feel much better when I do!
Yeah I was just at the dealer today finalizing my paper work (being in Canada we are members of costco (Price Club) and that got us another $1000.00 off) The GM handed me the vehicle full history sheet. It shows Sent to Plant March 31, no build date, and an eta of 4/26 pushed up from 4/22. My window sticker show 4/14 and blend 1602. I think those dates are set in stone unless some unforeseen thing happens like a part not showing up or a plant shut down. I believe the blend has something to do with the order it comes down the line.
Thanks guys, I'll feel much better when it's actually built, I'd just like to know the **** thing exsist even if I don't have it yet.
Old 4/6/11, 11:28 PM

just picked mine up

WOW the last few days have been the hardest to resit. I think I can say the wait from December 4 was worth it. Drives nice and really like the Lava Red.

just picked up my 12 5oh

TY Deysha for you help
Old 4/7/11, 06:50 AM
NOT CURRENTLY ACTIVE ON THIS SITE! DO NOT USE PM FEATURE!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by hslager
Anyone heard from Deysha lately,or is she off this week too. she never returned my pm.
It would be nice to have a week off, but I would miss u guys too much!
I think she's a one women show, looking after thousands of us unstable folk.
Yes I am Stang-Par and working hard to catch up.

YOU ALL ROCK! Just bear with me.

Deysha

Quick Reply: VIN, Build, Delivered: The 2012 Edition