Notices
2010-2014 Mustang Information on The S197 {GenII}
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

VIN, Build, Delivered: The 2012 Edition

Search this Thread

Old 11/10/11, 07:13 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
[QUOTE=FromZto5;6176004]Congrats Boveman! Sounds like you might get your car before I do...

So you have the same ETA as I have. Let's see if my V-6 can beat your true muscle machine in at least one race!

B-man
Old 11/10/11, 08:43 AM
NOT CURRENTLY ACTIVE ON THIS SITE! DO NOT USE PM FEATURE!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by boveman
Wow. Deysha is fast! Told me scheduled to be built by 11/16 with ETA of 11/19 (but things can change). She also gave me a VIN. That's super customer service. Thanks Deysha. Hope it's OK to check again closer to delivery ETA.
Anytime, boveman!

Originally Posted by FromZto5
Deysha, please hurry the car getting here... in the meantime, all I have to look at and play with is this (yes it's in Kona Blue too)
I looove it!! I want one tooooo!!! Oh, I think this weekend might just be the "IT" time for you... Crossing my fingers while I type.

Deysha
Old 11/10/11, 08:45 AM
I Have No Life

Received 172 Likes on 145 Posts
Originally Posted by FordCustomerService
Anytime, boveman!

I looove it!! I want one tooooo!!! Oh, I think this weekend might just be the "IT" time for you... Crossing my fingers while I type.

Deysha
Deysha!!!! Don't do this to me!!! arrrrrrrrrgh

Do you have "sources" that point to the trucking company picking up it up today/tomorrow in time for this weekend??? I didn't know trucks come on weekends...
Old 11/10/11, 02:33 PM

Deysha!!!! Don't do this to me!!! arrrrrrrrrgh
Do you have "sources" that point to the trucking company picking up it up today/tomorrow in time for this weekend??? I didn't know trucks come on weekends...
Lol!! We'll check again tomorrow! The trucking company was assigned already... not much longer. Now... breathe! Lol! Deliveries get done 7 days a week.

Deysha
Old 11/10/11, 03:46 PM
I Have No Life

^ Come on Saturday delivery!!!!! *praying hard* *crossing fingers*

Since dealer closed on Sundays, only chance is saturday or sometime next week

Trying to breathe...... lol
Old 11/11/11, 07:06 AM
I Have No Life

Lol!! We'll check again tomorrow! The trucking company was assigned already... not much longer. Now... breathe! Lol! Deliveries get done 7 days a week.

Deysha
Good morning Deysha and fellow new-5.0-agonized-waiters

Since it's Friday and probably last work day of the week, Deysha, can you please check on status of my 5.0? I appreciate it. Thanks.
Old 11/11/11, 09:08 AM
GT Member

Since it's Friday and probably last work day of the week, Deysha, can you please check on status of my 5.0? I appreciate it. Thanks.

Me too!! My most recent ETA is 11/13. My dealer is 2 hours away so I'm hoping by some miracle it might get here a couple days early so I can pick it up this weekend! Yeah I know...
Old 11/11/11, 09:43 AM
I Have No Life

Originally Posted by jtmears
Me too!! My most recent ETA is 11/13. My dealer is 2 hours away so I'm hoping by some miracle it might get here a couple days early so I can pick it up this weekend! Yeah I know...
Yeah, apparently now our cars are sitting in a rail/ship yard, off the train. So depending on where the car is in that lot, that will determine how long it will take to get the car on the truck. If in the back, we're S.O.L. According to dealer, my ETA is still 11/20........ but I'm hoping a miracle happens and truck drivers actually drive and load today and tomorrow.
Old 11/11/11, 09:56 AM

Good morning, FromZto5! I'm here waiting on updates and don't kill me when I write my next message...

jtmears.... It's time to call your dealer! It's been there!! Congrats!!

Deysha
Old 11/11/11, 10:10 AM
I Have No Life

Good morning, FromZto5! I'm here waiting on updates and don't kill me when I write my next message...

Deysha
Uh oh that doesnt sound good. I can hopefully deal with a "slightly" delayed date. But I hope its nothing like my car got destroyed or derailed or etc....
Old 11/11/11, 11:30 AM

Uh oh that doesnt sound good. I can hopefully deal with a "slightly" delayed date. But I hope its nothing like my car got destroyed or derailed or etc....
Oh, gosh noooo!!! I meant the message to jtmears! Lol! Yours is just fine waiting on the truck to come and get it... I'm praying for sometime today and at your dealer by this weekend!

Deysha
Old 11/11/11, 04:28 PM
GT Member

jtmears.... It's time to call your dealer! It's been there!! Congrats!!

Deysha

Agony & Suspense!!! So I called my salesman and he hadn't heard anything. He's in fleet sales at a separate location from the main lot though, so not surprising if the truck just got there today. Unfortunately he's leaving town for the weekend but my Dad has been volunteered to scope out the lot tomorrow and send me pics if he finds it. Hopefully I can pick it up Monday!!

For the all of us still waiting, attached is a logo I found from the shipping company!
Attached Images  
Old 11/12/11, 10:06 AM
Bullitt Member

Talking ETA: 13 Nov 2011

Black & Red Laguna Seca should be here tomorrow...
Old 11/12/11, 11:06 AM
Shelby GT350 Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Just ordered a 2012 5.0 today ... Yay ...
Old 11/12/11, 02:17 PM
GT Member

Well my salesman called and my car did show up Thursday but it was damaged in shipping... It's supposed to be just the spoiler, but he hasn't seen the car yet (locked up in body shop) I reallllly hope it's just the spoiler otherwise I'll be ordering another one and going through all this again! Grrrrr
Old 11/13/11, 07:26 AM

Well my salesman called and my car did show up Thursday but it was damaged in shipping... It's supposed to be just the spoiler, but he hasn't seen the car yet (locked up in body shop) I reallllly hope it's just the spoiler otherwise I'll be ordering another one and going through all this again! Grrrrr
The thought of some transport driver treating my vehicle like a gorilla would makes me cringe. I've seen some these guys offloading at dealerships and some of them don't use the care I would. But then, I don't want anyone driving my vehicles. Makes you wonder how much damage occurs during shipping?????

Here's hoping jtmears' gets his ride ASAP in perfect condition.

B-man
Old 11/13/11, 07:59 AM
I Have No Life

No word from my dealer yesterday.... so the awful wait continues. Deysha, please help me out... any updates for tomorrow (Monday)?
Old 11/13/11, 08:27 PM
Cobra Member

Wow deysha seems to be the angel we've been waiting for!!!!

I ordered my GT on oct 5th from Canada but is there anyway to get updates by looking at the order number? Last week my dealer called me back in 2 hours and said there's no update ugh
Old 11/14/11, 06:52 AM

Originally Posted by CDGun
Black & Red Laguna Seca should be here tomorrow...
Still waiting on shipping, CDGun...

Originally Posted by dmhines
Just ordered a 2012 5.0 today ... Yay...
Congrats, dmhines!! I can track your order as well. I saw you posted your VIC on another thread, so I have the dealer's name and order number already. Let me know if you want me to help.

Well my salesman called and my car did show up Thursday but it was damaged in shipping...
Nooooo!!! I knew it was there, sorry to hear it was hurt in transit. I hope it's something simple and small. Let me know if you need me.

No word from my dealer yesterday.... so the awful wait continues. Deysha, please help me out... any updates for tomorrow (Monday)?
It was picked up this am!! It should get there today, FromZto5!!!

Originally Posted by TOGAN
Wow deysha seems to be the angel we've been waiting for!!!!
I ordered my GT on oct 5th from Canada but is there anyway to get updates by looking at the order number?
I sure am, TOGAN!! I can help you track yours as well. Please PM me with your dealer's name and location, and your order number.

Deysha
Old 11/14/11, 06:54 AM
Shelby GT350 Member

Deysha. Any info or updates you can supply me would be much appreciated!

Thanks. Dan.

Quick Reply: VIN, Build, Delivered: The 2012 Edition