Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

VIN, Build, Delivered: The 2012 Edition

Search this Thread

Old 11/14/11, 07:29 AM
I Have No Life

Received 172 Likes on 145 Posts
Originally Posted by FordCustomerService

It was picked up this am!! It should get there today, FromZto5!!!

Deysha

Deysha, you really remind me of my high school girlfriend.... I get worried of getting strung along

Kidding.

So for real? It got picked up today? But that doesn't mean it will get here today, does it? It could have multiple stops in different states prior to getting to mine??? could be another week???? I am happy but sad and keep losing hope....
Old 11/14/11, 07:46 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FromZto5,

Looks like you will win the race. Haven't received word of mine being built yet. I'd be happy just to hear its on a truck headed home.

I'll check back later today to see if you got yours.

B-man
Old 11/14/11, 08:08 AM
I Have No Life

Originally Posted by boveman
FromZto5,

Looks like you will win the race. Haven't received word of mine being built yet. I'd be happy just to hear its on a truck headed home.

I'll check back later today to see if you got yours.

B-man
Thanks boveman.... however, I am trying not to get excited. The way it's been going, it will be a week yet, or something happened to my car or some other Murphy's law event

Yeah it's on a truck, but the truck has 9 vehicles right? so.... could be 9 different states for all I know. Another 2 weeks.
Old 11/14/11, 02:18 PM
I Have No Life

Deysha, any more updates on my car's current location please? Still no word from my dealer
Old 11/14/11, 03:04 PM
NOT CURRENTLY ACTIVE ON THIS SITE! DO NOT USE PM FEATURE!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by dmhines
Deysha. Any info or updates you can supply me would be much appreciated!
I sent you an update, dmhines.

Originally Posted by FromZto5
Deysha, you really remind me of my highschool girlfriend.... I get worried of getting strung along

Kidding.

So for real? It got picked up today? But that doesn't mean it will get here today, does it?
Deysha, any more updates on my car's current location please? Still no word from my dealer
Thanks! Lol!! I think it should get there tonight, FromZto5! They do deliver all the way trough the night, but I say no later than tomorrow you'll have pictures of your new ride!!!

Deysha
Old 11/14/11, 09:15 PM
Cobra Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Deysha is awesome and for those who can't wait or don't wanna bug him too much I found an alternative solution

Toll free ford order line to help check on the order status have order number/VIN, dealer name & number, body style(?) ready when they answer. I said P8C and it seemed to work. If you don't have body style they won't proceed.

USA customers tel:1-800-962-3746
Canada(Toronto based) customer line: 1-800-565-3673

If you already have a VIN number you can print out a window sticker which tells you the order/production date.

http://researchmaniacs.com/Ford/Trac...CarOrders.html
Old 11/15/11, 06:31 AM

I guess no pics means your car didn't show up yet????

Well I just discovered how to download my sticker by reading a thread I had not previously thought about reading on decoding your sticker. BIG PROBLEM--The color is not what I ordered!!!!!!!!

This is between me and the dealer now. Will be calling them as soon as they open to give them the good (NOT) news.

The whole point in ordering a vehicle is to get EXACTLY what you want and this just isn't working out. Been waiting since Aug 8 and now am starting to believe a Mustang for us has been only a dream.

B-man
Old 11/15/11, 07:23 AM
I Have No Life

I sent you an update, dmhines.

Thanks! Lol!! I think it should get there tonight, FromZto5! They do deliver all the way trough the night, but I say no later than tomorrow you'll have pictures of your new ride!!!

Deysha
hi Deysha... thanks for update, but so far, no word again Can you please double check on car location? I really hope it's there

Well I just discovered how to download my sticker by reading a thread I had not previously thought about reading on decoding your sticker. BIG PROBLEM--The color is not what I ordered!!!!!!!!

This is between me and the dealer now. Will be calling them as soon as they open to give them the good (NOT) news.

The whole point in ordering a vehicle is to get EXACTLY what you want and this just isn't working out. Been waiting since Aug 8 and now am starting to believe a Mustang for us has been only a dream.

B-man
No, no ride for me yet, B-man. It's getting frustrating I have no idea when it's gonna come. Sounds like a few more weeks at the rate it's going.

Sorry to hear about your diff't color. Are you SURE? And where can I get that sticker download? how do I do that.
Old 11/15/11, 07:32 AM

hi Deysha... thanks for update, but so far, no word again Can you please double check on car location? I really hope it's there

No, no ride for me yet, B-man. It's getting frustrating I have no idea when it's gonna come. Sounds like a few more weeks at the rate it's going.

Sorry to hear about your diff't color. Are you SURE? And where can I get that sticker download? how do I do that.
From Z to 5,

Found this website in another thread here. http://researchmaniacs.com/Ford/Trac...CarOrders.html

Worked like a charm.

I just spoke with my salesman. He's not too happy either. Will get back to me--never does.

At this point I'm thinking about waiting and re-ordering when the 13's are available. It's been this long and I can live through the winter without my convertible even though we had planned to take it to Florida in January.

Just can't let my frustration turn into desperation and accept something I don't really like.

B-man
Old 11/15/11, 07:54 AM
I Have No Life

From Z to 5,

Found this website in another thread here. http://researchmaniacs.com/Ford/Trac...CarOrders.html

Worked like a charm.

I just spoke with my salesman. He's not too happy either. Will get back to me--never does.

At this point I'm thinking about waiting and re-ordering when the 13's are available. It's been this long and I can live through the winter without my convertible even though we had planned to take it to Florida in January.

Just can't let my frustration turn into desperation and accept something I don't really like.

B-man
thanks man... I will have to check out that thread. I'm frustrated too. If this takes any longer, I might just go for the 13 too. It will be winter here soon, and will be stored anyways. Reason why I got one now was because of the great values and deals. At this point, may not be worth it, and I'd rather be without a car. Been waiting so long.

Deysha please respond here with good news
Old 11/15/11, 11:36 AM

Originally Posted by TOGAN
Deysha is awesome
Thanks, TOGAN!!! BTW, I'm a she...

Nooooo!!! I hope they can fix this situation mighty quick for you, boveman.

where can I get that sticker download? how do I do that.
Deysha please respond here with good news
Ok, I looked at the trucking info and their ETA is today. I've been checking it every 5 minutes for you and will continue until it shows delivered! Also, here is the link for the window sticker:http://fordlabels.webview.biz/webvie...cker.aspx?vin=. Just add your VIN after the = sign.

Deysha

Last edited by FordService; 11/15/11 at 11:39 AM.
Old 11/15/11, 12:27 PM
I Have No Life

Thanks, TOGAN!!! BTW, I'm a she...

Nooooo!!! I hope they can fix this situation mighty quick for you, boveman.

Ok, I looked at the trucking info and their ETA is today. I've been checking it every 5 minutes for you and will continue until it shows delivered! Also, here is the link for the window sticker:http://fordlabels.webview.biz/webvie...cker.aspx?vin=. Just add your VIN after the = sign.

Deysha
Thanks Deysha... I checked with dealer and according to them, ETA in system is still 11/20? How can it be 11/20 if your trucking info says today? Discrepancy somewhere? Do you know where the truck is now?
Old 11/15/11, 12:29 PM

Hey Deysha, I pm'd you yesterday about updates. Just wanted to give you a heads up. Thanks!
Old 11/15/11, 01:48 PM
I Have No Life

Omg... I am sitting at the dealership right now signing paperwork. Deysha I love you. My car is here some pics tonight or tomorrow!
Old 11/15/11, 02:48 PM

Originally Posted by Indiana'12
Hey Deysha, I pm'd you yesterday about updates. Just wanted to give you a heads up. Thanks!
I sent you an update, Indiana'12!

Omg... I am sitting at the dealership right now signing paperwork. Deysha I love you. My car is here some pics tonight or tomorrow!
AMEN!!!! Disregard the last update!!! Now, you can TOTALLY breathe! Lol!! Congrats!!!!!!!

Deysha
Old 11/15/11, 07:01 PM

HI Deshya I tried to print my window sticker but it said vin not found. Should i be able to print the sticker with the vin number you gave me. Please update me when my car is built.
Old 11/15/11, 07:40 PM
GT Member

Went to pick up my car today. Unfortunately the shipping damage was worse than I expected. They had repainted the whole quarter and I could tell immediately... I wouldn't say it was terrible, but on a brand new car I'm not having it. New order. Here we go again...
Old 11/15/11, 08:38 PM

Congrats From Zto5!!!! Hope it is worth the wait. Let's see pics.

Looks like I'll be waiting until March or April. The dealer agreed to let me roll over my $$$ on the '13. THere was no way I was going to give up and compromise on a special order vehicle. That's the whole point. I'll be going through the waiting game all over again. No one to blame except maybe a salesman who just didn't care. I sensed the manager was more than angry.

B-man
Old 11/15/11, 08:43 PM
GT Member

Here's a couple pics of what would have been mine until the shippers smashed it.
Attached Images    
Old 11/16/11, 12:24 AM
Cobra Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by jtmears
Here's a couple pics of what would have been mine until the shippers smashed it.
Pictures of the tragic damage?

Quick Reply: VIN, Build, Delivered: The 2012 Edition