2010-2014 Mustang Information on The S197 {GenII}
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

American Muscle, the mustang authority

Search this Thread

Old 1/3/11, 11:23 AM
Bullitt Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
No I cant do that because I would then also have to return the 20 in tires I got. Still not really sure why the told me the didn't fit in the first place. But oh well.

I went with Tire Rack and got the american racing wheels instead. I test fitted those this weekend. Not gonna get me twice And will get the rubber mounted this weekend. The place I take my tires to has been closed the last 2 saturdays because of the holidays.
Old 1/3/11, 03:05 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
glad things worked out for you happy new year
Old 1/4/11, 02:45 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 1,522 Likes on 1,041 Posts
Originally Posted by Ltngdrvr
It would be a really classy thing to do if the admins or OP would go back and add a note to the original post stating that the issue was resolved to the satisfaction of the OP . . . .
good idea

any way to change the frown icon to a smile? same issue with the first impression
Old 1/4/11, 03:16 PM
Cobra Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
^ His update is the first line, of the first post.

If the reader doesn't even open the thread, or cannot even be bothered to hover their mouse over the thread title, then...I don't know what to say about that
Old 3/16/12, 09:50 PM
GT Member

Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts
im sorta in same spot almost like yours i have a 2012 gt just a premium gt ,,i buy new mb old school wheels from discount tire ,,go to wall mart an hr from my home dude is putting them on things are great as im leaving i hear rubbing ,,,somehow the front calipers are rubbing inside the top of wheel i think .so now its 10 aftr 8 they are closing and say leave it outside and try a spacer ,,im like no way its kinda rare and is my baby and i just aint doing it ,,so i call a friend he makes hour trek and picks me up , and its locked up inside there service bay
,,,,im really concernd because i dont know whats rubbing,,its gotta be a caliper corner i think but i cant prove it yet,,should i buz of a corner just a lil with grinder or try to find a spacer here in middle of nowhere ..im goin back first thing with some spacers for round two ,,i doubt if they will take wheels back because they were mounted ,,but if i buy a wheel for my car no test fit should be needed u know ,,when i pulled drivers wheel off u can see tiny line all around in rims middle ,,passenger front does same too ..who knows ,,i just want dern thing done ,,,some much for installing my springs tonight ,,it aint happening ,,,whats rubbing wheels are 18X9 with 6.37 bs