Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

2013 Ordered/Built/Delivered Thread

Search this Thread

Old 8/9/12, 08:30 PM
Cobra Member

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by fhawk119
I think most of us are very grateful to Deysha for getting the info on our Order Processing, Build Dates & Shipping Info. I am worried that some of the questions that is being asked of Deysha is above her level of answering & that she may have to go to a higher person in Ford to get the answer. Which might lead to Ford suspending this service via the forums from Deysha and we might have to start calling Ford Customer Service 800 number for our Processing, Build & Shipping info. Remember there are some things that Ford will not answer for differant reasons. I worked for General Motors and we had a program like this and we suspended the program for reasons I mention above. Remember everyone see's what is posted on the internet and it never does go away. But, on the phone only one person hears it. I just do not want a good thing to go away. So I would suggust if you have a question other than a direct question about Order Processing, Build Date or Shipping Info please contact Ford Customer Service 800 number if you have a complaint about a Dealer, Shipping Companies and Etc. Just some food for thought.

Bonnie
One thing that I have learned during this process is that each dealership is an independently owned & operated franchise. They are allowed to run their franchise as they see fit as long as they meet some very basic FORD guidelines.

If you get stuck with a crummy dealer, I found out from calling FORD customer service that there is VERY little that FORD can do to assist you. I was told by the CS Rep that he could escalate my issue by issuing "negative feedback" about the dealer. What this means & the effect on the dealership was not explained to me. He couldn't even guarantee that that issuing the negative feedback would do me any good with my complaint. And, if it pissed the dealer off, it could make things worse.

So basically, you are at the mercy of the dealership where you order / buy your vehicle. Remember, FORD & the dealership work together as a partnership. I am sure that they will work more to protect their common interest than work against each other to assist a single customer.

Regarding Deysha & what information she is able to supply us; I don't think that she is limited. But I do agree that questions posted in the thread should be limited to scheduling updates. Any complaints or other questions would be better if addressed to her in a PM.

Last edited by UOP Shadow; 8/10/12 at 07:03 AM.
Old 8/9/12, 08:56 PM
WAL

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by UOP Shadow
Regarding Deysha & what information she is able to supply us; I don't think that she is limited. But I do agree that questions posted in the thread should be limited to scheduling updates. Any complaints or other questions would be better if addressed to her in a PM.
^^^Good advice. Without Deysha a bunch of us would have a lot of unanswered questions.
Old 8/9/12, 09:01 PM
GT Member

Hi Deysha!

Any news for me this week? I've been in Area 51 for a week now.

Thanks!
Old 8/9/12, 09:13 PM
GT Member

One thing that I have learned during this process is that each dealership is an independently owned & operated franchise. They are allowed to run their franchise as they see fit as long as they meet some very basic FORD guidelines.

If you get stuck with a crummy dealer, I found out from calling FORD customer service that there is VERY little that FORD can do to assist you. I was told by the CS Rep that he could escalate my issue by issuing "negative feedback" about the dealer. What this means & the effect on the dealership was not explained to me. He couldn't even guarantee that that issuing the negative feedback would do me any good with my complaint.

So basically, you are at the mercy of the dealership where you order / buy your vehicle. Remember, FORD & the dealership work together as a partnership. I am sure that they will work more to protect their common interest than work against each other to assist a single customer.

+++1
Old 8/10/12, 07:02 AM
Cobra Member

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by farmboy90
Hi Deysha!

Thanks!
I think that the ancient aliens have been joy-riding your Stang around area 51. You'd better check the odometer when you finally get your car.
Old 8/10/12, 09:10 AM
GT Member

I think that the ancient aliens have been joy-riding your Stang around area 51. You'd better check the odometer when you finally get your car.
Well at least someone is enjoying my car. I just hope it doesn't delay my current ETA any more.
Old 8/10/12, 09:48 AM
V6 Member

Well picked her up last night!!! Of course it's raining here for the first time in I don't know how many years...but I don't car...drove it for hours last night and loved every minute of it. Of course I will spend most of tomorrow cleaning her..but I don't care. This car was worth every penny! There was a GT500 DIB with black stripes being delivered at the same time...Wanted to steal that beauty!

Again a huge thanks to Deysha!
Old 8/10/12, 10:10 AM
GT Member

Originally Posted by 2013impactGT
Well picked her up last night!!! Of course it's raining here for the first time in I don't know how many years...but I don't car...drove it for hours last night and loved every minute of it. Of course I will spend most of tomorrow cleaning her..but I don't care. This car was worth every penny! There was a GT500 DIB with black stripes being delivered at the same time...Wanted to steal that beauty!

Again a huge thanks to Deysha!
Congrats!! I am waiting on my DIB with Black striped GT500 to arrive. To bad the one you saw wasn't mine!
Old 8/10/12, 10:37 AM
Banned

it's sad that my life has been reduced to checking TMS multiple times a day for an update from Deysha on my car.
Old 8/10/12, 11:03 AM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by TheDivaDanielle
it's sad that my life has been reduced to checking TMS multiple times a day for an update from Deysha on my car.
I hear you. Me too. My car has been sitting at Ramp 51 for 3 days now, don't know when it will move.

It sure would be nice if WE the CUSTOMERS could log into a site to retrieve the same info that Deysha has. It would make everyone's life alot easier.

Joe C.

P.S. Deysha, has my car moved from Ramp 51 yet?
Old 8/10/12, 11:07 AM

Got word my SGM GT is in Mesquite, TX. Just a short drive up to Altus OK once it gets inprocessed and loaded on the transport. Hoping for Mon/Tue delivery!! Thanks again to Deysha for all the updates throughout my 2.5 month wait!! Deysha, whatever they pay you, it's certainly not enough in my opinion!! I'll post pics when able.....

Last edited by ATC RAPCON; 8/10/12 at 11:08 AM.
Old 8/10/12, 11:17 AM
Banned

Smile

Originally Posted by jocatch
I hear you. Me too. My car has been sitting at Ramp 51 for 3 days now, don't know when it will move.

It sure would be nice if WE the CUSTOMERS could log into a site to retrieve the same info that Deysha has. It would make everyone's life alot easier.

Joe C.

Since ours were scheduled to build at the same time, I'll assume my grabber vert is parked next to yours on ramp 51
Old 8/10/12, 11:28 AM
GT Member

Since ours were scheduled to build at the same time, I'll assume my grabber vert is parked next to yours on ramp 51
Cars can sit there a LONG time, so don't get too bummed. Mine has been there for a week. Some guys have their cars sit there for a couple of weeks. It's pretty mind blowing.
Old 8/10/12, 11:30 AM
Banned

Cars can sit there a LONG time, so don't get too bummed. Mine has been there for a week. Some guys have their cars sit there for a couple of weeks. It's pretty mind blowing.
Hopefully they move a special order, priority 1 car a little quicker.
Old 8/10/12, 11:32 AM
GT Member

Mine says "Special Order" and all cars that get scheduled move to priority one. So I don't think that matters. I heard you can have the car "Hot tagged", but don't know much more than that.
Old 8/10/12, 11:39 AM
Banned

Thumbs down

I'm just hoping because they effed up my original car and this is why I have a new order that's all special and stuff. I'd already be in my new car for a few weeks now had the error not been made
Old 8/10/12, 11:39 AM

Deysha, thanks for the update. I'll get the VIN information for the replacement, hopefully today. Then I'll be PM'ing about status on that one.

Thanks for all your help,

Charles
Old 8/10/12, 11:51 AM
GT Member

I'm just hoping because they effed up my original car and this is why I have a new order that's all special and stuff. I'd already be in my new car for a few weeks now had the error not been made
I know, I feel for ya! I hope your car comes as soon as possible!
Old 8/10/12, 01:45 PM
NOT CURRENTLY ACTIVE ON THIS SITE! DO NOT USE PM FEATURE!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by 2013impactGT
Not sure....but I sure am happy! The salesman even said it still showed in transit last night and it was sitting on his lot. Going to pick her up later this afternoon!
Deysha, again Big thanks to you and for all of your help! Whatever they are paying you it can't be nearly enough for putting up with the likes of me! You rock! I'd hook you up with one of these if you were nearby!!!
You're welcome! Congrats.

I think I would call Ford Customer Service and ask them to look into that. I would never let my company lose track of a box of pencils, let alone something as expensive and large as a vehicle. They should be concerned and look into why that happens. How embarrassing!
It went via truck and sometimes it doesn’t show because it gets there within a couple of hours.

Originally Posted by Snoopy49
Hi Deysha,
PM sent.
Thanks. I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Originally Posted by fhawk119
I think most of us are very grateful to Deysha for getting the info on our Order Processing, Build Dates & Shipping Info...
+1 Nothing to worry about, fhawk119. I have a feeling I’m going to be here for a good while.

Originally Posted by 05BlueGT
I have to give Deysha a very big thank you for her excellent service. I picked up my car yesterday from the dealer and this car is just sweet all over.
Here are a couple of pictures of the car after I wiped it down.
Here is a slide show that includes the car coming off the truck.
Gorgeous! Congrats, 05BlueGT.

Originally Posted by jms66
Thank you, Deysha for your update on my order! I appreciate your thorough, detailed reply very much-
JS
You’re very welcome.

Originally Posted by Mustang Freak
Very good point! Deysha doesn't have to do this for us!
Being with you guys is my job (literally).

Hi Deysha!
Thanks!
Yes, it hasn’t shipped yet. This is normal, farmboy90.

Originally Posted by jocatch
They’ll ship soon, guys.

Originally Posted by ATC RAPCON
Got word my SGM GT is in Mesquite, TX. Thanks again to Deysha for all the updates throughout my 2.5 month wait!! Deysha, whatever they pay you, it's certainly not enough in my opinion!! I'll post pics when able.....
Originally Posted by chas_svo
Deysha, thanks for the update. I'll get the VIN information for the replacement, hopefully today. Then I'll be PM'ing about status on that one.
Thanks for all your help,
Charles
You’re very welcome, guys!

Deysha
Old 8/10/12, 01:52 PM
V6 Member

Congrats!! I am waiting on my DIB with Black striped GT500 to arrive. To bad the one you saw wasn't mine!
You will not be disappointed when that baby rolls in! That car was frigeen sweet!!! Here are a couple pics of my new girl....my pics don't do her justice at all.

Quick Reply: 2013 Ordered/Built/Delivered Thread