Originally Posted by GreenCars
Where he is or where the truck is?? LOL
yeah where he is.. did you call the dealer? any word on your car
Old 6/29/12, 12:59 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by cinque35
yeah where he is.. did you call the dealer? any word on your car

No i didn't call.. I figured I would wait a bit longer to see if they call me..
Old 6/29/12, 01:04 PM
Cobra R Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
they got mine over a week early which puts u right in range..
Old 6/29/12, 01:15 PM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by cinque35
they got mine over a week early which puts u right in range..
Just curious about the east coast distubution.. I figured rail in NJ probally Newark, then to Truck to go to South NJ and others to go to LI, and yet another to go to CT and upstate NY.. But again have no way of knowing. My ETA is July 4th and my dealer is open that day. So hopefully sooner. Perplexed because Ford over the phone says in Route and Deysha says waiting to ship, and on top of that I know Pilks who has been waiting as well (same Build Date) got the call his is there. So I am scratching my head as I wait..
Old 6/29/12, 01:44 PM
Cobra R Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Just curious about the east coast distubution.. I figured rail in NJ probally Newark, then to Truck to go to South NJ and others to go to LI, and yet another to go to CT and upstate NY.. But again have no way of knowing. My ETA is July 4th and my dealer is open that day. So hopefully sooner. Perplexed because Ford over the phone says in Route and Deysha says waiting to ship, and on top of that I know Pilks who has been waiting as well (same Build Date) got the call his is there. So I am scratching my head as I wait..
exactly

no one really knows..
Old 6/29/12, 02:02 PM
Mach 1 Member

With today technology they should put a GPS tracker on the rail cars and the truck trailers to know where their cars are at all the time. This would be helpful for the customers wanting status and also help track shipping times and cost. alot of logistic companies are doing so to make sure they can track their assets. After all some of these cars are over 40K at times
Old 6/29/12, 02:05 PM
NOT CURRENTLY ACTIVE ON THIS SITE! DO NOT USE PM FEATURE!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by Pilks
Deysha
Thanks again, and hopefully this is the last request! Pm sent
Originally Posted by TrueBlue302

Desha
Thank you so much for all the PM updates you've given me but I have to know... Am I a new daddy yet? I know this was the build week and todays date is at the top of the window sticker and I'm like sittin in the waiting room with my strange cigars all anxious and stuff…
You’re welcome, guys! I sent you both an update.

Originally Posted by jacack
checked with a second dealer in my area that has two gt500 in stock to see about what they have seen for a time line from order to build, they have sold 6 gt500 and all were ordered after mine and have been delivered already. I guess i am missing somthing on how each dealer is selected to get the cars. on a side note this other dealer said he could get me one in 6-8 weeks but they want 10k over sticker!!
Dealers have quarterly allocations for the GT500s, jacack. It all depends what quarter yours is for.

Originally Posted by yuhn13
GREENCARS, ARE YOU READY FOR NEXT WEEK?!?
Haha i just heard from Deysha that it is already in NY. Whoever gets theirs first checks for the other's on the truck?
By the time I come in on Monday, I hope to see pictures!

Yours was loaded today! It’ll be moving soon!

Deysha
Old 6/29/12, 02:12 PM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by FordCustomerService

Yours was loaded today! It’ll be moving soon!

Deysha
Thank You Deysha, Sorry to have been a pain in the *** during this wait. Hopefully I can get it before the holiday.
Old 6/29/12, 04:32 PM
V6 Member

Thanks for the update today Deysha, it'll get me through the weekend.
Old 6/29/12, 04:39 PM

IT'S HERE!!!!!!!!!!

So my mom and I went over to the dealer's in the afternoon just to talk about getting the spoiler put on and prepping stuff. I asked how's it coming along and the dealer said he would check on it and "be right back." Lo and behold as we're looking at other cars in the showroom, we see him walking back from a blue mustang parked right in front of the door with a grin on his face

Apparently it arrived about an hour and a half earlier, going in at 11 am to pick it up after registration/insurance/prep stuff is all done (i'll post the pics then). I'll get to drive it this weekend before dropping it off again to have it taken to the body shop and have the spoiler put on. YOU'RE NEXT GREENCARS!
Old 6/29/12, 07:38 PM

Is Flat Rock closed for the holiday week? If they are closed, do the cars that are built just sit and wait for the following week to be shipped?
Old 6/29/12, 07:40 PM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by Gone Galt
Is Flat Rock closed for the holiday week? If they are closed, do the cars that are built just sit and wait for the following week to be shipped?
I was told by my dealer they are not closing.
Old 6/29/12, 07:58 PM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by yuhn13
IT'S HERE!!!!!!!!!!

YOU'RE NEXT GREENCARS!
Congratulations, and I can only hope I get a call soon. Since you got yours and Pilk got his and I am in-between one would think.. But time will tell, I am going to get all my ducks in a row just in case.
Old 6/29/12, 08:35 PM

Thanks Deysha for the update. The Dealer also emailed me and said the car is scheduled to arrive between Monday and Friday next week. I can hardly wait for my car to arrive. This wait started April 18th.
Old 6/29/12, 08:54 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Mines here! Picked up my 301a deep impact blue. Ordered 4/28 picked up 6/29. I love it, what a monster. Going from a 98 GT to a 13 GT what a difference
Old 6/29/12, 08:56 PM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by Pilks
Mines here! Picked up my 301a deep impact blue. Ordered 4/28 picked up 6/29. I love it, what a monster. Going from a 98 GT to a 13 GT what a difference

Congrats.. throw up the pics.. I am so jealous of you guys right now.. But sooooooon.. I hope LOL

Let me ask what are you guys doing about front plate.. I looked at the stow away model but does not state for 2013.. The Craig one looks to hard to take on or off. My 06 I just ran without and never go hassled. The bottom grill on my 06 made it easy to just throw in there if I did need to park close to NY where they will ticket you.

Last edited by GreenCars; 6/29/12 at 08:59 PM.
Old 6/29/12, 09:13 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Congrats.. throw up the pics.. I am so jealous of you guys right now.. But sooooooon.. I hope LOL

Let me ask what are you guys doing about front plate.. I looked at the stow away model but does not state for 2013.. The Craig one looks to hard to take on or off. My 06 I just ran without and never go hassled. The bottom grill on my 06 made it easy to just throw in there if I did need to park close to NY where they will ticket you.
I bought the craigs custom front bracket. $50 something bucks, no holes and its all legit. I had a flip down on the 98 but i had to drill holes. Craig hasa video on youtube i believe showing easy on off usage. Might have been jlt on a 2011 also, i dont remember. Either way the look to work the same. There are other choices......
see if this works, here is craigs

Name:  photobucket-4944-1341025154865.jpg
Views: 31
Size:  41.0 KB Horrible cell picture
Old 6/29/12, 09:24 PM
Mach 1 Member

thank you. gives me some options

Quick Reply: 2013 Ordered/Built/Delivered Thread