2010-2014 Mustang Information on The S197 {GenII}
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

2013 Ordered/Built/Delivered Thread

Search this Thread

Old 7/3/12, 11:54 PM
V6 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Deysha, I PM'd you yesterday as you requested. What do I do now?
Thanks,
Jim
Old 7/5/12, 07:44 AM

Hey Deysha,
I hope you had a great 4th and enjoyed some quality family time! If you have a moment today, can you check to see if my car has started its journey home yet. Thank you!
Old 7/5/12, 08:07 AM
NOT CURRENTLY ACTIVE ON THIS SITE! DO NOT USE PM FEATURE!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by UOP Shadow
My DORA says "HOLD SHELBY ON HOLD" at the bottom. Does that qualify for the $1000 wait rebate?
Welcome, UOP Shadow! All Special Vehicles go automatically on “Material-Hold and will schedule as per your dealer’s allocation. Also, I received your PMs and I’m looking into it for you. Will you please send me your dealer’s name and order number as well?

Originally Posted by 440sprint
Deysha, I PM'd you yesterday as you requested. What do I do now?
Thanks
I have no private messages from you, but I’ll send you an update in a little while.

Originally Posted by TrueBlue302
Hey Deysha,
I hope you had a great 4th and enjoyed some quality family time! If you have a moment today, can you check to see if my car has started its journey home yet. Thank you!
I sure did! I’ll get back to you soon.

Deysha
Old 7/5/12, 08:31 AM
Mach 1 Member

Morning Deysha, I hope you had a great holiday and rested your eyes I just wanted you to know my dealer gave me a rental at no cost to me while I wait tell the 12th. If you see any information on the ETA changing can you please let me know.. Thanks as always.
Old 7/5/12, 09:07 AM

I got your update Deysha and wanted to say Thank You again for helping me stay in the loop!

I really hope Ford appreciates your "updates with a smile" attitude as much as we do! It doesn't change how fast we get our cars but it really does make the process that much better.
Old 7/5/12, 10:19 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Hi Deysha,
I was wondering how often the vehicle order status gets updated? I heard that some of the data was only updated on Thursday nights, is there any truth to this rumor?
Thanks for your help.
Old 7/5/12, 10:33 AM

ETA delayed again today!
Old 7/5/12, 11:58 AM

Hi Deysha,

I sent you a PM to see if my ETA changed. Is supposed to deliver today. Just a little antsy as you can guess.

Thanks
Old 7/5/12, 01:11 PM

Well it looks like Ford will be building me another car as the first was delivered with some "joy ride" miles on it.. I have been contacted by Ford Customer Service and am working with them to get a replacement vehicle built quickly and delivered... Wish me luck!

Thank you Deysha for your help with this ordeal!
Old 7/5/12, 01:17 PM

Originally Posted by Okbeartoy
Well it looks like Ford will be building me another car as the first was delivered with some "joy ride" miles on it.. I have been contacted by Ford Customer Service and am working with them to get a replacement vehicle built quickly and delivered... Wish me luck!

Well that sucks someone took a joy ride while you waited. Glad Ford is working with you on it but it makes me really nervous as I wait for mine.
Old 7/5/12, 02:40 PM
NOT CURRENTLY ACTIVE ON THIS SITE! DO NOT USE PM FEATURE!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by GreenCars
Morning Deysha, I hope you had a great holiday and rested your eyes I just wanted you to know my dealer gave me a rental at no cost to me while I wait tell the 12th. If you see any information on the ETA changing can you please let me know.. Thanks as always.
I have a feeling it’ll be before 7/12/12, but please keep reminding me.

Originally Posted by TrueBlue302
I got your update Deysha and wanted to say Thank You again for helping me stay in the loop!
I really hope Ford appreciates your "updates with a smile" attitude as much as we do! It doesn't change how fast we get our cars but it really does make the process that much better.
Thank you for your kind words, TrueBlue302!

Originally Posted by Snoopy49
Hi Deysha,
I was wondering how often the vehicle order status gets updated? I heard that some of the data was only updated on Thursday nights, is there any truth to this rumor?
Thanks for your help.
You should check with me weekly until your vehicle schedules, Snoopy49.

Originally Posted by Gone Galt
ETA delayed again today!
At least we know it shipped out yesterday and it's on the move, Gone Galt!

Originally Posted by Froggy
Hi Deysha,
I sent you a PM to see if my ETA changed. Is supposed to deliver today. Just a little antsy as you can guess.
Thanks
It’s still in transit, Froggy. I’ll get back to you as soon as possible.

Originally Posted by Okbeartoy
Any time, Okbeartoy. PM me the order number as soon as you get it.

Deysha
Old 7/5/12, 03:23 PM
Mach 1 Member

Thank You as always Deysha, I think its getting you want this car here more than me now to stop bugging you.. Seriously Deysha I have said it before but your quick response and periodic updates makes the wait so much easier. It is refreshing to have someone who cares about us in the wait. If I did not have support from you, my friends and family I probally would have gone crazier than I already am. I have calmed down a bit more now that i have rental wheels. Also I am glad to have TMS to be able to see I am not alone in my wait plus pre-learn about my new Mustang.

Last edited by GreenCars; 7/5/12 at 07:27 PM.
Old 7/5/12, 03:24 PM

Originally Posted by FordCustomerService
I have a feeling it’ll be before 7/12/12, but please keep reminding me.

Thank you for your kind words, TrueBlue302!

You should check with me weekly until your vehicle schedules, Snoopy49.

At least we know it shipped out yesterday and it's on the move, Gone Galt!

It’s still in transit, Froggy. I’ll get back to you as soon as possible.

Any time, Okbeartoy. PM me the order number as soon as you get it.

Deysha
Hi Deysha,

Sent you a PM about this weeks update. Hoping for good news.
Thanks for all your help and Time!!

Wayne
Old 7/5/12, 03:43 PM
Bullitt Member

Hi Deysha,

PMed you!

Thanks!
Old 7/5/12, 03:58 PM

Hi Deysha,

Sent you a PM about this weeks update. Hoping for good news.
Thanks for all your help and Time!!

Wayne
Old 7/5/12, 04:22 PM

Deysha, I'm not really complaining, I am happy that is is out of Michigan and on its way here. I just wish the ETA date would move the other way....sooner!

Thank you for your help, I don't know how you manage to respond to so many of us!
Old 7/5/12, 07:24 PM

Now that the car has arrived, and I've taken delivery, here are some random thoughts on my experience with the ordering process.

2013 Mustang GT SG
M6 401a Comfort 3.55 Pedestal Spoiler 64X

Ordered - 04-17-2012
Vin - 05-31-2012
Sticker - 06-19-2012
Built - 06-22-2012
ETA - 06-29-2012
Took Delivery - 06-30-2012

Salesman stated that the car would arrive in 6-8 weeks.
Actual Time - 10 Weeks, 3 Days

Throughout this process, the dealer provided very little information - no Order Conformation (VOC), no DORA. If not for Deysha, I would have been clueless most of the time. Over time, she provided a VIN, a link to the window sticker, the build date, and an ETA (both the "official" date, and what she believed would be the actual date, which she guessed correctly).

One positive thing about the wait - the original rebate of $500, had increased to $1,000 by the time I took delivery.

I also received the $750 Private Cash (I had requested a brochure online - it came in the mail with the coupon).

The Verdict:
As many here have already stated - it was definitely worth the wait!

I've driven Mustangs for 40 years - 72 Mach I, 82, 87, 02, 07 GT's - and my first impressions are very positive. It has the potential to be the best one yet.

I chose the 3.55 gear, and am very pleased with it. For me, it is the right choice (DD, lots of highway). However, I can certainly see the appeal of the 3.73 - maximum fun factor!

For those of you still waiting, hang in there - you won't be disappointed.

For Deysha, I can't thank you enough - you are a lifesaver and make the wait much more tolerable. You do an excellent job, and provide a much needed service. Ford is to be commended for having a Social Media Team.

Attached are a few photos:
Attached Thumbnails 2013 Ordered/Built/Delivered Thread-001.jpg   2013 Ordered/Built/Delivered Thread-002.jpg   2013 Ordered/Built/Delivered Thread-003.jpg   2013 Ordered/Built/Delivered Thread-004.jpg   2013 Ordered/Built/Delivered Thread-005.jpg  

Old 7/5/12, 07:29 PM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by gt21
Now that the car has arrived, and I've taken delivery, here are some random thoughts on my experience with the ordering process.

2013 Mustang GT SG
M6 401a Comfort 3.55 Pedestal Spoiler 64X

Ordered - 04-17-2012
Vin - 05-31-2012
Sticker - 06-19-2012
Built - 06-22-2012
ETA - 06-29-2012
Took Delivery - 06-30-2012

Salesman stated that the car would arrive in 6-8 weeks.
Actual Time - 10 Weeks, 3 Days

Throughout this process, the dealer provided very little information - no Order Conformation (VOC), no DORA. If not for Deysha, I would have been clueless most of the time. Over time, she provided a VIN, a link to the window sticker, the build date, and an ETA (both the "official" date, and what she believed would be the actual date, which she guessed correctly).

One positive thing about the wait - the original rebate of $500, had increased to $1,000 by the time I took delivery.

I also received the $750 Private Cash (I had requested a brochure online - it came in the mail with the coupon).

The Verdict:
As many here have already stated - it was definitely worth the wait!

I've driven Mustangs for 40 years - 72 Mach I, 82, 87, 02, 07 GT's - and my first impressions are very positive. It has the potential to be the best one yet.

I chose the 3.55 gear, and am very pleased with it. For me, it is the right choice (DD, lots of highway). However, I can certainly see the appeal of the 3.73 - maximum fun factor!

For those of you still waiting, hang in there - you won't be disappointed.

For Deysha, I can't thank you enough - you are a lifesaver and make the wait much more tolerable. You do an excellent job, and provide a much needed service. Ford is to be commended for having a Social Media Team.

Attached are a few photos:
Well said, Great looking car.
Old 7/5/12, 08:31 PM
V6 Member

Great info GT21! The car looks great! I'm jealous...still a few weeks away for me I think.
Old 7/5/12, 09:57 PM
Mach 1 Member

Stuck in Ramp 51 Purgatory

Talked to the dealer, he ran the current status for me and it is showing "Awaiting shipment, ramp 51. ETA is still 7/12.

Quick Reply: 2013 Ordered/Built/Delivered Thread