Notices
2010-2014 Mustang Information on The S197 {GenII}
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

2013 Ordered/Built/Delivered Thread

Search this Thread

Old 6/21/12, 09:08 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Deysha is a goddess. Tuesday she sent a pm to let me know it was delivered. My DIB Pony Package arrived just one month and one day from when the order went in. I am beside myself. I love it and it was well worth the wait. I will send pictures as soon as I can get a camera and upload. I don't think a phone picture will do the job. The color is so cool in the sunlight and all the gadgets make this a great time. The stereo is excellent. I am taking time off work to tool around in it. Will post pix later. And if Ford doesn't know it yet, they should know how teriffic Deysha is. Give that woman a raise in pay!!!
Old 6/21/12, 09:28 AM

Hi Deysha, I just sent you a PM for any information on my order. Thank you for your help.
Old 6/21/12, 11:03 AM

Hi Deysha,

I sent you a PM for an update. Please tell me my car will arrive next week. My wife an I am going on a road trip the first week of July and this work be a great time to break her in.

Thanks
Old 6/21/12, 11:42 AM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by Egael
Deysha is a goddess. Tuesday she sent a pm to let me know it was delivered. My DIB Pony Package arrived just one month and one day from when the order went in. I am beside myself. I love it and it was well worth the wait. I will send pictures as soon as I can get a camera and upload. I don't think a phone picture will do the job. The color is so cool in the sunlight and all the gadgets make this a great time. The stereo is excellent. I am taking time off work to tool around in it. Will post pix later. And if Ford doesn't know it yet, they should know how teriffic Deysha is. Give that woman a raise in pay!!!
Can't wait to see the pics.

Last edited by viiStang; 6/21/12 at 11:43 AM.
Old 6/21/12, 12:56 PM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by Gunny Mike
WooHoo!!! She is FINALLY here!! It didn't come before I had to go back to Afghanistan after my R&R, but at least she'll be home waiting for me in the garage until my next R&R! Man, that's gonna be a long 6 months!! A heartfelt thanks to Deysha for putting up with all my update requests, she handled it like a trooper! Here is a pic the dealer was nice enough to send me:

The wait will suck...something to come home too...
but at least you get to drive that MRAP ATV.
Old 6/21/12, 12:57 PM

Still waiting on the call from the dealer. Was hoping to hear today so I could take up the trade and take delivery Friday. Maybe Deysha has some news. Still waiting on that transporter. Patience is a virtue.
Old 6/21/12, 02:06 PM
NOT CURRENTLY ACTIVE ON THIS SITE! DO NOT USE PM FEATURE!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by Egael
Awwwwwwe! Thank you and many congrats, Egael!!

Originally Posted by 13shelby
Hi Deysha, I just sent you a PM regarding my car any help would be most appreciated thanks.
Originally Posted by devious_stang
Originally Posted by 05BlueGT
Hi Deysha, I just sent you a PM for any information on my order. Thank you for your help.
Originally Posted by Froggy
Hi Deysha,
I sent you a PM for an update. Please tell me my car will arrive next week. My wife an I am going on a road trip the first week of July and this work be a great time to break her in.
Thanks
Originally Posted by Myfins1
Still waiting on the call from the dealer. Was hoping to hear today so I could take up the trade and take delivery Friday. Maybe Deysha has some news. Still waiting on that transporter. Patience is a virtue.
Alright my awesome people!

Everyone should've received a PM from me! My fingers are smoking!!! Lol!!!

Deysha
Old 6/21/12, 02:29 PM
Bullitt Member

all I know is that Kentucky is about the half way point....next week is looking good if everything remains on schedule....thanks Deysha!
Old 6/21/12, 03:34 PM

Deysha FOR THE WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
She Got My Vote

I ordered my 2013 white GT/CS on 06/01 got the vin# on 06/15/ and I Just checked with deysha (an amazing ford customer service rep) today and showed ETA to my dealer of 07/08/2012 and she sent me copy of window sticker.
Old 6/21/12, 03:41 PM
GT Member

So now my car is in Rhode Island according to SVT? I wonder how much of New England it needs to tour before getting to north central CT. I have inserted my PM prayer into the wall of the goddess Deysha for an answer...
Old 6/21/12, 04:30 PM

20 0ver MSRP???

Ok,
I am trying to buy a Shelby for my husband. I am getting the run around about allocations and now being told that they are being sold for 20,000 over sticker. Is everyone hearing the same thing. Does anyone know if the price will come down anytime, if so, what month do they stop taking orders?

Thanks
Old 6/21/12, 05:10 PM
Tasca Super Boss 429 Member

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
Originally Posted by outtaphase
So now my car is in Rhode Island according to SVT? I wonder how much of New England it needs to tour before getting to north central CT. I have inserted my PM prayer into the wall of the goddess Deysha for an answer...
I wonder if it was on the same train that dropped mine off on Monday?
Old 6/21/12, 11:05 PM
V6 Member

It shows it’s been at your dealer since Friday. CALL THEM ASAP!!! Congrats!

Hi Deysha , The car was there . The new lot boy have been making alot of mistakes . So thank you for all the updates the hole time . And thank you for putting up with all of us on this site . Thank you again Ray . Here are some pics before all the mods are put on .
Attached Thumbnails 2013 Ordered/Built/Delivered Thread-100_7557.jpg   2013 Ordered/Built/Delivered Thread-100_7571.jpg   2013 Ordered/Built/Delivered Thread-100_7570.jpg  
Old 6/21/12, 11:09 PM
GTR Member

Received 19 Likes on 19 Posts
Originally Posted by my07gtcs
It shows it’s been at your dealer since Friday. CALL THEM ASAP!!! Congrats!

Hi Deysha , The car was there . The new lot boy have been making alot of mistakes . So thank you for all the updates the hole time . And thank you for putting up with all of us on this site . Thank you again Ray . Here are some pics before all the mods are put on .
It's beautiful as is but mods are always nicer
Old 6/22/12, 06:43 AM
NOT CURRENTLY ACTIVE ON THIS SITE! DO NOT USE PM FEATURE!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by devious_stang
all I know is that Kentucky is about the half way point....next week is looking good if everything remains on schedule....thanks Deysha!
You’re welcome!

Originally Posted by whitecobra2387
Deysha FOR THE WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
She Got My Vote
I ordered my 2013 white GT/CS on 06/01 got the vin# on 06/15/ and I Just checked with deysha (an amazing ford customer service rep) today and showed ETA to my dealer of 07/08/2012 and she sent me copy of window sticker.
Awwwe! Thanks!

Originally Posted by outtaphase
Yup, it’s now in Davisville, RI waiting on a truck to pick it up and deliver it to your dealer.

Originally Posted by patamy123
Ok,
I am trying to buy a Shelby for my husband. I am getting the run around about allocations and now being told that they are being sold for 20,000 over sticker. Is everyone hearing the same thing. Does anyone know if the price will come down anytime, if so, what month do they stop taking orders?
Thanks
I’d say, shop around at different dealers.

Originally Posted by my07gtcs
Beautiful ride!!! Congrats!!!

Deysha
Old 6/22/12, 06:50 AM

Originally Posted by patamy123
Ok,

Thanks
I heard that they will stop taking order in late November. Some dealers are selling for sticker. I ordered mine for $500 under sticker in April, but still waiting on delivery. There is still some question about how many they will build.

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums...13-shelby.html
Old 6/22/12, 08:44 AM

Smile she's here

Hello Everyone

First and foremost I would like to thank Lady D for all the scheduling updates over the last 2 months. It’s a great service she provides to all of us throughout the process of ordering and waiting. Thank you Deysha!!

On april 20th we ordered a 2013 Mustang GT/CS convertible in ingot silver with a 6 speed manual trans and the comfort package. For those interested I was able to shop my local dealers pretty aggressively and negotiated a deal at $500 below invoice. In addition we received the regional $1000 cash back and the $750 private offer cash. It was a nice surprise to get the extra money we weren’t expecting when we ordered the vehicle. Now I will spend the $750 on a pair of Borla’s … sweet!

For us ( the car is for my wife) the process went as described. Our dealer told us about 6 to 8 weeks. We ordered on April 20th and took delivery on June 20th. We received the VIN on 5/18 .. Window sticker on 5/30 .. build date of 6/06 .. ETA 6/16 .. then pushed to 6/24 .. then 6/22 .. arrived on 6/19

The car is beyond beautiful! It has exceeded our expectations !! ( we had to order sight unseen ) . Just in time for summer ……………
Attached Thumbnails 2013 Ordered/Built/Delivered Thread-2013mustang02rs.jpg   2013 Ordered/Built/Delivered Thread-2013mustang03rs.jpg  
Old 6/22/12, 09:01 AM
Mach 1 Member

congrats.. Deysha is a patient saint to put up with all of us wanting to know every change in the process. Good luck with the new Mustang!
Old 6/22/12, 09:23 AM
Bullitt Member

Hey Deysha! Just sent a PM question for ya. Thanks for everything!
Old 6/22/12, 09:49 AM
Mach 1 Member

viiStang, I wonder if our cars will be on the same rail. You ETA is shortly before mine and your build week was the same.

Quick Reply: 2013 Ordered/Built/Delivered Thread