Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

2013 Mustang Order Guides (including GT500) & Price Lists

Search this Thread

Old 3/10/12, 12:03 PM
Team Mustang Source

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by smiley
Where can I find this $500 rebate? I am heading to the dealer this afternoon to put my order in.
Originally Posted by cinque35
^ good question.. it shows up on aol autos but not on any of the ford websites
Its the national rebate for the car. I just ran it and its $500. Some people who ordered early get a $1,000 rebate as Ford has it higher before they changed it.
Old 3/10/12, 12:08 PM
V6 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by 05fordgt
Its the national rebate for the car. I just ran it and its $500. Some people who ordered early get a $1,000 rebate as Ford has it higher before they changed it.
Thanks, I hope they honor it. I can't find anything about it on their site.
Old 3/10/12, 01:53 PM
Team Mustang Source

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Thanks, I hope they honor it. I can't find anything about it on their site.
Its there. All they have to do is run a VINCENT report for the programs and it will show up.
Old 3/10/12, 02:59 PM
Mach 1 Member

So I've decided to just post the pics i got from the Albany Auto Show in this thread rather than make a new one. There not worthy enough for a thread all by themselves. Plus it'll just attract all the miserable 10-12 dudes that have nothing better to do than rag on the 13. It just got old, borderline annoying and I don't feel like hearing it, ya know? Unfortunately I forgot to get pics of the gauge cluster all lit up with the "my color" but trust me, it looks SWEET! Much better than the 10-12s IMO. I took these pics with my iPhone 4 so the quality is mediocre at best. There was only 1 13 Mustang and it was V6 Premium vert...

Old 3/10/12, 03:02 PM
V6 Member

Originally Posted by 05fordgt
Its there. All they have to do is run a VINCENT report for the programs and it will show up.
It was there, thanks for the help! Car has now been ordered
Old 3/10/12, 03:11 PM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by ThrustangFiveO
So I've decided to just post the pics i got from the Albany Auto Show in this thread rather than make a new one. There not worthy enough for a thread all by themselves. Plus it'll just attract all the miserable 10-12 dudes that have nothing better to do than rag on the 13. It just got old, borderline annoying and I don't feel like hearing it, ya know? Unfortunately I forgot to get pics of the gauge cluster all lit up with the "my color" but trust me, it looks SWEET! Much better than the 10-12s IMO. I took these pics with my iPhone 4 so the quality is mediocre at best. There was only 1 13 Mustang and it was V6 Premium vert...

I can say as an owner of a 2012 the 2013 makes me feel anything but miserable

JK - As with all cars/mustangs I like some parts of it and dislike others. To each their own.

Excited for everyone getting 13's - hopefully you guys don't have to wait to much longer!!
Old 3/10/12, 03:13 PM
Mach 1 Member

It was there, thanks for the help! Car has now been ordered
I see that you ordered the Track Pack just like me and the 10 other guys on here. Hopefully you're a more patient person than I am. There might be quite a delay for that particular option if you haven't already found out. As Wheelman has preached to me... "patience grasshopper"

Last edited by ThrustangFiveO; 3/10/12 at 03:18 PM.
Old 3/10/12, 03:26 PM
V6 Member

I see that you ordered the Track Pack just like me and the 10 other guys on here. Hopefully you're a more patient person than I am. There might be quite a delay for that particular option if you haven't already found out. As Wheelman has preached to me... "patience grasshopper"
Ugh, well I hope it's not too long. I was hoping to have the car by the end of April.
Old 3/10/12, 03:27 PM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by 99mstng
I can say as an owner of a 2012 the 2013 makes me feel anything but miserable

JK - As with all cars/mustangs I like some parts of it and dislike others. To each their own.

Excited for everyone getting 13's - hopefully you guys don't have to wait to much longer!!
I said many times before in other threads, the 10-12s are a beautiful car and I was a signature away from having 1 in my driveway but I decided to wait and it worked out for me. The 13 just suits my style much better than the 10-12s. I woulda been happy either way. I think people just have to realize Ford can't afford to keep the same style/design forever especially when its been getting murdered in sales by the wack a$$ camaro for the past year. Fords gotta keep moving foward and Im a firm believer that they did the best possible job they could have done with the refresh. Im VERY happy with it and Im not alone.
Old 3/10/12, 04:39 PM

Is there a hold on the track pack?
Old 3/10/12, 04:49 PM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by mystichrome
Yes.
Old 3/10/12, 04:53 PM
Cobra R Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I said many times before in other threads, the 10-12s are a beautiful car and I was a signature away from having 1 in my driveway but I decided to wait and it worked out for me. The 13 just suits my style much better than the 10-12s. I woulda been happy either way. I think people just have to realize Ford can't afford to keep the same style/design forever especially when its been getting murdered in sales by the wack a$$ camaro for the past year. Fords gotta keep moving foward and Im a firm believer that they did the best possible job they could have done with the refresh. Im VERY happy with it and Im not alone.
^ this exactly, came very close to taking one off the lot in nov. but really glad i held my wad

Originally Posted by mystichrome
https://themustangsource.com/f726/gt...t-week-506213/
Old 3/10/12, 05:14 PM
V6 Member

Yes.
I'm sure things will get rolling and they'll be producing those track package cars in no time.
Old 3/10/12, 05:21 PM
Mach 1 Member

I'm sure things will get rolling and they'll be producing those track package cars in no time.
I would think so .

Ford should have known this would be a popular option. Were mostly sports/muscle car enthusiasts here. Were not buying an econo box
Old 3/10/12, 07:57 PM

Hey all its my first post! I have a 2003 GT but im considering an upgrade. I may wait to see if we get a Mach 1 next year but thats another story. I have been following this thread for a while but wasn't a member on this forum so I hadn't posted but I do have a question i think you folks can help me with.

My dad is considering a 2013 v6 convertible. He isn't interested in a lot of options or fancy stuff. He wants to keep it as low costs as he can. All he would like is heated leather but Im not sure you can do that on a base v6? Can you only get the comfort package on premiums?
Old 3/11/12, 06:09 AM
Cobra Member

Welcome Cowboy. Check the order guides that are posted in the Sticky threads. There you will find the PDF files that have the stock features listed for each model and then a break down of what is offered for each.

To answer your question, I do believe you are right that you need at least a Premium V6, as the base model only has cloth interior. But it's really worth paying extra for all you get with the upgraded model, the base is pretty low rent, esp. the steering wheel. Personally, I don't mind the cloth upholstery, but the 'rubbermaid' steering wheel, and no Sync or decent stereo, make it a no brainer. You can get some great deals on leftover '12 models now too.
Old 3/11/12, 08:06 AM
Cobra R Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I believe all models come w/ a leather steering wheel now.
More importantly if you get a v6 make sure you get the 3.31 gears.
Old 3/11/12, 09:58 AM
Cobra Member

Ah yes, he did say 2013... They do now all have the better wheel, Sync and HIDs. Good deal. But if cost is the primary factor, a leftover '12 would be the better value for bottom line price if the new body style isn't that important.

Last edited by ace72ace; 3/11/12 at 12:53 PM.
Old 3/11/12, 01:49 PM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by ace72ace
Ah yes, he did say 2013... They do now all have the better wheel, Sync and HIDs. Good deal. But if cost is the primary factor, a leftover '12 would be the better value for bottom line price if the new body style isn't that important.
Depends how you look at it.. 12 has better rebates but in reality it's already a year old. If you look down the road a few years the 13 would likely be the better buy due to being worth more then the 12 with the big rebate.
Old 3/11/12, 03:08 PM

Totally agree with you man. I mean, after all, is all right, we all have opinions, so guess what, for me, the 2012 rear end looks completely cheap, with all that black plastic compared with the 2013.
Also, after all the 2013 improvements, how the hell would you want a 2012? It has so many...
Heck, you should be happy with what you got, instead of going to every 2013 thread and write all the time how awful it looks if you got a 2010-12.
So, wise choice man.

Quick Reply: 2013 Mustang Order Guides (including GT500) & Price Lists