Notices
2010-2014 Mustang Information on The S197 {GenII}
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

2011 MUSTANG ORDER GUIDE IS FINALLY HERE!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 1/21/10, 04:03 PM
Cobra Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Falchion
Thanks for the reply. I might as well try it for six months.....

I just put in my order for a 2011. WOOT!

401A RAPID SPEC
P8C GT COUPE PREM
457 3.73 LTD SLIP

PQ RACE RED
Brick Red Interior
64V 19 inch Premium Painted Luster Nickel Alum Wheels
SECURITY PKG 43S
Rear Video Camera (Requires Decklid Spoiler) 77C
99F .5.0L 4V TI-VCT
44X .6-SPD MAN TRANS
Congratulations. Have you seen the Race Red in person? Did the dealer tell you when they could you give you an estimated delivery date?
Old 1/21/10, 04:30 PM
Tasca Super Boss 429 Member

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by RandyW
Did the dealer tell you when they could you give you an estimated delivery date?
Ford isn't scheduling 2011 orders yet. Our 2011 Mustang orders are all unscheduled at this point with no ETA's until scheduling begins. If I were a betting man, I'd say that initial deliveries to deliveries will start in mid-April (April 17th, anyone?). Figure that production starts March 15th and Ford won't give the okay to ship until quality checks are done to be sure all is well with the new drivetrains.
Old 1/21/10, 05:52 PM
GTR Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I went to the dealer today, drove the 2010 GT with Track Pack again (Grabber Blue is SO sexy in person!), and put together a sheet on the 2011. I'd be the first order at this dealer, so I could have it by my birthday, so I'm going to talk it over with the g/f since we're planning on moving in later this year, and I may have it set up to go by the end.

I got back in my car, and while as quick as the GT, it just didn't feel as good.
Old 1/21/10, 06:16 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Overboost
I went to the dealer today, drove the 2010 GT with Track Pack again (Grabber Blue is SO sexy in person!), and put together a sheet on the 2011. I'd be the first order at this dealer, so I could have it by my birthday, so I'm going to talk it over with the g/f since we're planning on moving in later this year, and I may have it set up to go by the end.

I got back in my car, and while as quick as the GT, it just didn't feel as good.
That will make a heck of a birthday present...!! I am happy for you !
Old 1/21/10, 06:19 PM
Bullitt Member

Well, I called my local dealer and gave him my options I wanted for a 2011 Prem and told him I wanted to trade in my 2010 GT. First the sales manager said that I couldn't use XPLAN for a 2011 GT. I was transfered to a salesman and he said I could use XPLAN and he would call back with a price. He never did. He is the second dealer who, when I tell them I want to trade in a 2010 GT, I never hear back from them.

I guess it is just as well as looking at the numbers and what I owe on the 2010, I guess I can't afford it anyway 8-(

Joe
Old 1/21/10, 06:23 PM
Team Mustang Source

Can someone tell me where ( if available) are all the CDN prices for individual option packages on a 2011 GT ? Do we have official prices from Ford Canada yet ?

Last edited by montreal ponies; 1/21/10 at 07:02 PM.
Old 1/21/10, 06:26 PM
Team Mustang Source

Originally Posted by jocatch
Well, I called my local dealer and gave him my options I wanted for a 2011 Prem and told him I wanted to trade in my 2010 GT. First the sales manager said that I couldn't use XPLAN for a 2011 GT. I was transfered to a salesman and he said I could use XPLAN and he would call back with a price. He never did. He is the second dealer who, when I tell them I want to trade in a 2010 GT, I never hear back from them.

I guess it is just as well as looking at the numbers and what I owe on the 2010, I guess I can't afford it anyway 8-(

Joe
I would just call them up and ask for a price on a 2011 GT with your options, don't mention anything about a possible trade. See what they come up with !
Old 1/21/10, 07:34 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
No, I did the video of the race red V6, but since it's a new color it's going to hard to find.

Not sure about the delivery date. I'm kinda thinking that it will be in May? Anyways, it gives me something to look forward to.....

Originally Posted by RandyW
Congratulations. Have you seen the Race Red in person? Did the dealer tell you when they could you give you an estimated delivery date?
Old 1/21/10, 08:13 PM
Cobra Member

Originally Posted by Falchion
No, I did the video of the race red V6, but since it's a new color it's going to hard to find.

Not sure about the delivery date. I'm kinda thinking that it will be in May? Anyways, it gives me something to look forward to.....
Yeah, I know that Race Red is not going to be out on the street yet, I just thought you might have seen it at the L.A. or Detroit auto shows. I'm curious to see how different it is from Torch Red.
Old 1/21/10, 08:53 PM

Cdn Pricing..

I work at a dealer in Vancouver BC, and neither I nor my managers have access to the Canadian Order guide from our inford accounts. ARGH. So frustrating to see it come up on google before I even have access to it internally!!

Anyways, my 2011 stang customers thank you for giving them this sneak peek!
Old 1/21/10, 08:57 PM

Employee Plan A

Hello all, I am new to the forum and have been interested in getting a Mustang since I was 12 years old. I will be graduating medical school this May and would like to get a new 2011 Mustang GT, possibly Gt/CS, this coming June. Would they be readily available by then? Also, I have been given a pin for the Employee Plan A, is this going to work for the 2011 Mustang GT premium? Thanks!
Old 1/21/10, 09:16 PM
GT Member

Originally Posted by DoctorCsClub
Hello all, I am new to the forum and have been interested in getting a Mustang since I was 12 years old. I will be graduating medical school this May and would like to get a new 2011 Mustang GT, possibly Gt/CS, this coming June. Would they be readily available by then? Also, I have been given a pin for the Employee Plan A, is this going to work for the 2011 Mustang GT premium? Thanks!
Can't speak for the pin, but cars should be on the lots by June, for sure. However, if there is huge demand like when the '05 model dropped you may have a hard time getting your hands on a V8. Best bet is to place an order as soon as you can; Job #1 starts in March and the first deliveries should be rolling out by early May.
Old 1/21/10, 09:48 PM
GT Member

Originally Posted by stangfoeva
yes, check the order guide. It says available with all GT arrays except for 402A
The price list PDF on page one of this thread indicates that the Brembo pack is only available with the GT Premium. What am I missing?

EDIT: Nevermind. The first time I downloaded it, it was the price list that was posted days ago. Now I see the complete guide. Bizarre.

Last edited by PolishAmericanMustang; 1/21/10 at 09:51 PM.
Old 1/21/10, 09:58 PM
Bullitt Member

Brick Red isn't available with Red Candy anymore?
Old 1/21/10, 11:34 PM

Welcome to the forum!!!!

By June, you'll find a decent supply of '11 Mustangs at dealerships (as well as some leftover new '10 Mustangs at deep discounts). GT/CS's might not be plentiful, but they'll be available with a little searching. Dealers often trade inventory with other dealers in their geographic area to get what they don't have for a special request. And, you can always special order what you want through a dealership (you don't pay for the car until it arrives).

The dealership I work for gladly accepts A-plan on Mustangs, and the '11 will be no exception. I trust you'll find a dealer close to you that'll accept A-plan, as well. These are regular production cars, not a limited production specialty vehicle, so getting A-plan should be fairly easy, IMO.
Old 1/21/10, 11:36 PM

Originally Posted by Captain Spadaro
Brick Red isn't available with Red Candy anymore?
Correct. It can be had with Race Red, though, if you want a red Mustang inside and out.
Old 1/22/10, 06:12 AM
Bullitt Member

In the Canadian Order Guide, the Brembo/GT500 brake option (55D) says 255/40R19 tires for GT coupe and convertible models but Z-rated only on coupe with standard transmission. What tires will the convertibles and auto coupes have?
Old 1/22/10, 07:03 AM
I Have No Life

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts
Canadian order is always goofy for the first of 2nd revisions.
I wouldn't put much faith in some of the goofs.
Old 1/22/10, 07:06 AM
Team Mustang Source

Originally Posted by montreal ponies
Can someone tell me where ( if available) are all the CDN prices for individual option packages on a 2011 GT ? Do we have official prices from Ford Canada yet ?
Hey bud, sorry for the delay. I left work at 8 pm EST, and didn't get back online till this morning. I most likely won't have access to the Canadian Price List. It was a mistake that I got the Canadian Order Guide as a few hours later, it was gone off my dealer site.
Old 1/22/10, 07:08 AM
Team Mustang Source

Hey bud, welcome aboard!!! I'm not sure where your at, in regards to location, but I deal with A-Plan pricing on a daily basis as we have a Visteon Plant 10 minutes away. If your local to me, I'll be happy to work up a price for you with all the options you want, and the A-Plan price being used. Just drop me an email and I can price it out for you. If you ordered your car now, you shoudl see it around late April early May. If you wait a month or so, then June, but this is dependant on how many orders the dealer you order from has in front of you. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Quick Reply: 2011 MUSTANG ORDER GUIDE IS FINALLY HERE!!!!!