Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

2010 VIDEO IS UP!!!!!! and is REVEALED

Search this Thread

Old 11/18/08, 08:40 AM
Team Mustang Source

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Cocheese
What do you guys see in that grabber blue? That has to be the ulgliest thing I have ever seen. Come on, it is bright baby blue like a cheap bright painted kids toy. I get chills every time I see it, not the good chills.
Sorry if I offend anyone... wait no I'm not, I am offended by that color!
What do I see in Grabber Blue? A BOSS 302 clone just waiting to happen in 2011 (or a REAL BOSS SE model)!!! If I only had the money for a second car, it would be a 2011, BG 5.0, 6-speed!!! BUMMER!!
Old 11/18/08, 08:45 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I don't know, I like things about it, while hating others....

I love how the back angles and looks from the profile...
I love how the panel curves right behind the door.
I love the black molding below
I think it looks awesome without a spoiler
The interior looks great!

But I absolutely hate....
the rear antenna
the way a thin part of the body sticks out below the black plastic on the fascia
the headlights, the fake chrome plastic is killing what I think is a nice concept
the hood, eh...
hate the reverse lights inbetween the taillights

Overall, the front headlight area reminds me of the new camaro, and the profile reminds me of a charger.

I seem to be liking it more and more as I continue to look at it, however, I was hoping for something more. I guess, perhaps, something more different.
Old 11/18/08, 08:51 AM
Needs to be more Astony

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by Eights
Hau Thai Tang--save us from this!
He hasn't been on the Mustang project for years. As far as i know he was heading brazil operations or somthing.

Just wondering if you didn't knew or you were begging him to come back?
Old 11/18/08, 08:59 AM
Mach 1 Member

Well, this has been fun.

Now where are those 2014 spy shots?
Old 11/18/08, 09:01 AM
V6 Member

waste of time and money

Why did Ford waste there time and money redesigning the cold air intake? Why not use the exsisting design and components used on the Bullit or Ford racing cold air intake?
GT Member

WOW, i love this. the goodbye tour of my 98 starts today. LOL
GT Member

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 72 (20 members and 52 guests) thats alot of people
Old 11/18/08, 09:03 AM
Cobra R Member

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
I Noticed the Two Different Cold Air Induction lids in the Pic's over on AutoBlog too. I'm Assuming since the Grabber Blue and Second shots show an Obvious Change, that the One with the more Prominent COLD AIR INDUCTION on the Lid is the Production Model. Also if You Notice there is another Hose Attached to the Cold Air Intake in the Second Pic and Grabber Blue Pic. As for the Engine Bay being painted black, that is usually indicative of a Pre Production Model. Most of the time a New Model is shown from Ford they do this on Early Pre Production Units because it's easier to touch up if there has to be any work done in the engine bay. Also if You look at the Wiring Harnesses and Little Details around the engine bay you'll spot differences too.

Last edited by TampaBear67; 11/18/08 at 09:06 AM.
Old 11/18/08, 09:04 AM
Mach 1 Member

Yeah, the GB shot is the production version. It's got the sound tube thingy on it.

Hopefully, this means that the "GT500" rear diffuser is actually the GT production version.

Last edited by zzcoop; 11/18/08 at 09:05 AM.
Old 11/18/08, 09:27 AM
Mach 1 Member

WOW it comes witha monte carlo Bar?!?! Is that an Option or a GT premium Item?
Old 11/18/08, 09:28 AM
Cobra R Member

wow that tube thing is ugly...
Old 11/18/08, 09:32 AM
MBK
Mach 1 Member

i wouldn't be suprised if the CAI bumps up the 5.0 to 415
Old 11/18/08, 09:42 AM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by Knight
He hasn't been on the Mustang project for years. As far as i know he was heading brazil operations or somthing.

Just wondering if you didn't knew or you were begging him to come back?
Knight: Yeah, Chris, I knew about Hau Thai (Mus)Tang's reassignment to Brazil in late '05 or early '06. I was pleading, beseeching, and begging him to return to Dearborn and commence decapitations until they get the next Mustang right. Leave these fools in charge and they'll make the next Mustangs FWD!!!

AAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
Old 11/18/08, 09:50 AM
GT Member

Originally Posted by stangrider98
WOW, i love this. the goodbye tour of my 98 starts today. LOL
and i got prettymuch casterated a few pages back for saying id take my 98 over this thing lookswise...sorry to say Ford dropped teh ball big time...challenger looks sexier and sexier every day now with this hunk of crap out ...but dont get me wrong...i like some aspects of it
Old 11/18/08, 10:09 AM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by DarkCandy08GT
About time you chimed in. I was just about to call you out.
DarkCandy08GT: Candy, Ford's Legal Department warned them to introduce the new Mustang a little at a time via their Mustang website. That way, no one would be exposed all at once to the dorkmeister turnsignals in the headlight bezels, the carnival-caliber taillights, the preposterous beveling of the rear fenders, the 'Seventies Citation rectangular HVAC vents, the "contemporAnus" restyling of the pony emblem, and cladding so dorky that even Pontiac would be embarrassed. Sheeeesh! I stole medications from the offices of my staff and swallowed every bottle I found--I even opened some of the bottles of medications before I swallowed them! I'm swilling NyQuil from a 55-gallon drum hoping to pass out before anyone posts more pics of the mess they made under the front bumper. If I can find the manuals for the corporate Lears, I'm gonna highjack one of those suckers to Rio and drag Hau Thai Tang bodily back to Dearborn. I've already faxed some schematics for guillotines across town to Prototyping, and I'll pick 'em up on my way back to Detroit from Rio. Desperate times call for desperate measures...

Greg "Wasted" Ates
Old 11/18/08, 10:10 AM
Mach 1 Member

Lightbulb

Biggest reason is it doesn't rely on the Hood liner for it's seal like my Bullitt. I think that is a good thing...

I don't like the exposed filter anyway, it is a pain in the *** to rinse under the hood...

Originally Posted by mustangman1960
Why did Ford waste there time and money redesigning the cold air intake? Why not use the exsisting design and components used on the Bullit or Ford racing cold air intake?
Attached Thumbnails 2010 VIDEO IS UP!!!!!! and is REVEALED-78_mustang2010.jpg  

Last edited by Black GT500; 11/18/08 at 10:11 AM.
Old 11/18/08, 10:11 AM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by Eights
DarkCandy08GT: Candy, Ford's Legal Department warned them to introduce the new Mustang a little at a time via their Mustang website. That way, no one would be exposed all at once to the dorkmeister turnsignals in the headlight bezels, the carnival-caliber taillights, the preposterous beveling of the rear fenders, the 'Seventies Citation rectangular HVAC vents, the "contemporAnus" restyling of the pony emblem, and cladding so dorky that even Pontiac would be embarrassed. Sheeeesh! I stole medications from the offices of my staff and swallowed every bottle I found--I even opened some of the bottles of medications before I swallowed them! I'm swilling NyQuil from a 55-gallon drum hoping to pass out before anyone posts more pics of the mess they made under the front bumper. If I can find the manuals for the corporate Lears, I'm gonna highjack one of those suckers to Rio and drag Hau Thai Tang bodily back to Dearborn. I've already faxed some schematics for guillotines across town to Prototyping, and I'll pick 'em up on my way back to Detroit from Rio. Desperate times call for desperate measures...

Greg "Wasted" Ates
Holy crap, he's back.
Old 11/18/08, 10:20 AM
GT Member

I love how they slap a 'cold air induction' logo on the same old box - poof! CAI... yeah, right. Other then that, the car looks good, now if they'd only put a motor in it.
Old 11/18/08, 10:24 AM
Team Mustang Source

Originally Posted by 66ponyman
and i got prettymuch casterated a few pages back for saying id take my 98 over this thing lookswise...sorry to say Ford dropped teh ball big time...challenger looks sexier and sexier every day now with this hunk of crap out ...but dont get me wrong...i like some aspects of it
Your calling the new Mustang a "hunk of crap", and say you like the Challenger better? Do you know how heavy that car is? THAT is a REAL HUNK (4,100 lbs)!!!
Old 11/18/08, 10:25 AM
Mach 1 Member

What the hell is that thing??

Quick Reply: 2010 VIDEO IS UP!!!!!! and is REVEALED